Fight for her

Baby Come Back to Me

“Hyeri-ah, are you okay?” Chanyeol asked as he drives to Hyeri’s house. They decided to go home now since Hyeri told him that she’s not feeling well.

She nods her head leaning at the window. If not because of his question, probably they were still in the mall enjoying the time of their lives. But Hyeri felt guilty because of what happened a while ago. Maybe she’s just assuming that Chanyeol was hurt and felt rejected, but a part of her feels that it was true.

Chanyeol parked his car infront of the gate and started to unbuckle his seatbelt when Hyeri stopped her. “It’s ok  oppa. You don’t have to go inside.” Hyeri said smiling although it’s evident that she was sad.

He was about to protest but seeing Baekhyun infront of the door, he knows he should not go. “Okay. I hope you’re fine.”

Hyeri waved at the car that was now meters away. She was surprised seeing Baekhyun waiting by the door with an unreadable expression.

Was he mad? Hyeri didn’t care much since she’s not in the mood right now. She passed by Baekhyun without greeting him.

“Where’s your manner?” Baekhyun asked following her as they go inside the house. He was holding his anger that he was keeping since this morning when Hyeri left but he was upset that Hyeri didn’t even bother to greet him.

“Fine. Hello Baekhyun I’m here and I’m not in the mood to talk right now. Is that enough?” Hyeri said sarcastically and she was also surprised with what she did.

“Just in case you forgot this is my house so you should know how to respect.  You even got the nerve to bring another man here?” Baekhyun cannot hold it anymore. This is not how he imagined life would be. He was hoping for a sweet one especially now that Hyeri came back but he just can't control his emotions when he's being jealous.

“Excuse me? Your house? As far as I know you’re not the only one who worked hard for this. Oh, and it wasn’t me who pleaded if I can stay here just so you know.”  Hyeri said firmly crossing her hands. She doesn’t care what Baekhyun will think of her anymore. She’s so over pleasing her former husband.

While her chin was up and she was standing tall, Baekhyun felt intimidated for the first time of them being together. He’s not used to this side of Hyeri. Yes, he knows that she has this kind of personality but she didn’t use it to Baekhyun.

He ducked his head in frustration. He doesn’t want to fight with her. Living without her is like a nightmare and he can’t stand losing her again.

Seeing Baekhyun accept his defeat, Hyeri decided to go upstairs. Again, she felt sorry for talking back but she’s too tired to apologize. For her it was deafening, to be able to say sorry yet not do anything to make it right.

She pondered about what happen a while ago, why was she feeling so sad just because she thinks she hurt Chanyeol’s feelings? Is he that important to her? Having such thoughts, she was confused. Maybe she’s really inlove with Chanyeol but too afraid to leave Baekhyun behind. Does she still love Baekhyun? Of course, she’ll never deny that.  Who’s more important to her? That, she can’t answer.

She was so deep in thought, she didn’t notice that her lids were becoming heavy and minutes later, she’s already asleep.

 

While she was on the dreamland, Baekhyun was having a hard time thinking of plans. Plans on reconciling with her. He knows his not at fault here but he decides to make the first move. Never mind his pride, for him Hyeri is the most important thing in this world.

Seeing her change her attitude doesn’t help at all. He knows that getting her back will never be easy again because she’s learning how to fight now but he’ll never lose hope.

Baekhyun’s willing to hear all the pain Hyeri has been carrying in her heart from the very start. He’s ready to suffer whatever pain he has to go through just to have her loving him again. Funny how he wanted to leave Hyeri before but now that he got the chance, he was the one crawling back to her again.

Whatever happens he won’t give up. When heartaches still remain he will wait. Hyeri endured so much because of their marriage so it’s his turn now to prove himself. There’s only one hindrance for him: Chanyeol.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

exoexoellie

enjoy reading :) thankyouverymuch.

 

Sorry guys, am i fast pacing ? is the plot terrible ? I don't know why because i feel like you're having too much drama. But don't worry this story will end very soon. :)) But i really wanted to thank you guys for always saying nice comments about my story.

The feeling when everyday, i'm being sad, just a comment from you keeps me hyper. I'm really happy to have you <3

 

baekaddict1500  you'll probably be able to read this when this story has already ended but the fact that you took time to say that you're waiting is enough :)

exoticexothe12 LMAO at your comment :)))) how is he going to die there HAHAH

EXO_luver  i can never explain how your comments crack me up :)) like i'm imagining all your actions. thankyou for the laughs LOL

SYoungie  yes, i hope so :) i always want to hear from you since you always comment long LOL but don't take this negatively, i;m actually very grateful seeing your comments :)

 

By the way guys, i'm planning to write a new story since this one will end very soon. It will feature Sehun-ah <3 :"""> oh my LOL

hope you'll support me again <3Thankyou !