They Meet Again

Baby Come Back to Me

The boys arrived at The Salon in Park Hyatt Hotel where Kris and Victoria’s engagement party will be held. A lot of people came to attend and it cannot be denied that the gorgeous boys who are at the entrance right now caught the attention of the visitors.

They walk coolly flaunting their gorgeousness as they greet old friends that they hadn’t seen in a while, while some girls spazz about how handsome they are.

 

 

“Hyung !” Sehun called to Kris who was busy talking to a friend from high school. Kris excused himself and approached them.

“Man you look so handsome tonight.”

“Eew Chen you sound gay.”

“Your tuxedo doesn’t fit you.”

“Yeah ! Can I borrow that next time ? ”

“Gege am I allowed to eat the food now?”

“Luhan careful you’re ruining my hair !”

 

All of them gathered around Kris and but Baekhyun’s attention was not for him as of the moment. His eyes are wandering all over the room to search for Hyeri that he didn’t notice the others were gone. Only Kris was left.

“Hey.” Kris said putting one of his hands on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “I see you’re having some girl-seeing here huh?”

“Girl-seeing?”

“Yeah you know. When you’re looking for a beautiful view you’re going to have sight-seeing.”

“Nah. I’m looking for Hyeri. Oh by the way congratulations hyung!” Baekhyun said giving Kris a brohug.

“If  you see Chanyeol it means she’s already here. Make your move Bacon if you don’t want to lose her forever. Have to go first. Enjoy.” Kris said tapping Baekhyun’s shoulder while the latter just nodded.

“Good evening ladies and gentleman, friends and loved ones, welcome to Wu Fan and Victoria Song’s Engagement Party. Dinner will commence very soon, so we ask that everyone make their way to their seats and make your selves comfortable as we begin our celebration with prayer.”  The Master of the Ceremony started.

Since Hyeri was still nowhere to be found Baekhyun decided to have a seat together with the other boys.  Two tables were reserved for them but a seat was empty because it was actually reserved for Chanyeol.

After the prayer, the Master of the Ceremony greeted and introduced the pair in front. While he makes some gratifying compliments and introductions, some of the visitors’ attention drifted to the entrance door which caused the others to do the same. If not with the reaction of his tablemates, Baekhyun would not be prompt to do the same but he did. And boy, his reaction was priceless.

 



 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“woah..” A lad on the other table just beside ours blurted out while he looked by the entrance. His reaction made the others look there too which irritated me.

Aish. This people, there’s a ceremony in front and why don’t you just focus?  I thought.

“Hyung! Hyung!” Tao said poking my knees.

“ Hey! Shut up I’m listening.” I said and caught D.O who was just in front of me looking like his eyes were gonna bulge out any second.

I turn around to see whatever center of distraction came only to be astounded by a goddess.

My mouth was ajar seeing her in a very y dress. The dress fits perfectly to her body emphasizing every curve she has and I felt like my eyes were glued to her forever. Her shape was beautifully embraced by her outfit and the color compliments her milky white skin.

Boy! I never knew I had such a very hot partner. Let me commit suicide now for losing her.

I was surprised with this side of her since I always see her as the cute and wholesome Hyeri.

 My eyes followed her until she took ily took a seat, yes, in a very y way and I can see that half of the men inside the function room were drooling over her. I was angered by these erted guys but then I remembered, she’s not mine anymore.

I forced myself to look back to the MC who was now introducing the parents of each side for some family greetings. I held myself from looking back at Hyeri because I know, once I look at her again, my attention will be all hers tonight.

But you just wait Hyeri, you just wait until later.

 



 

Hyeri's POV

Chanyeol opened the door for me as I stepped out of his car trembling.

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked worriedly guiding me to the entrance of the Park Hyatt.

“Y-y-yeah.. Just c-c-cold and n-n-nervous..” I said and tried to smile.

Chanyeol chuckled and kissed my forehead. “Don’t worry you look wonderful tonight.”

We entered the venue as Chanyeol asked for the location of the engagement party at the reception desk.  I gasped at the elegance of the place and felt that I didn’t belong here. Yes, Baekhyun was one rich business but he hadn’t tag me along his businesses so I’m stuck in our house always.

We took the elevator which felt like centuries for I feel really really nervous now and the cold breeze from the AC doesn’t help at all.

We’re nearing the entrance of The Salon but Chanyeol stopped halfway and turned around to face me.

“Ready?” He asked with a smile that seems so encouraging.

I exhaled heavily. “Yeah.. I think.”

And with that he opened the door and I almost lose my breathe with the sophisticated ambiance of the place. The attire of the guests matched up the luxuriousness of the setting. Thanks goodness! I thought I overdressed a while ago but then seeing these dirty rich people here, I felt so average.

 

Chanyeol led me to a table occupied by some acquaintances. I knew them because Baekhyun introduced them to me when we were still together. They greeted me and asked how I was and Baekhyun so I just told them that we were already divorced. They apologize but then I told them it’s okay and we focused our attention to the MC.

I looked around which I wish I didn’t do because I saw Baekhyun looking at me. I avoided his intense stare and pretended to be intently listening to the family greetings.
 

My heart was beating 10 times faster than usual and I can feel that he was still looking at me.

“Princess? Are you okay ?”

“Yes. Why?”

“You’re sweating a lot.” Chanyeol’s brows creased as he touched my forehead.

“Oh. Sorry. I’ll just go to CR.” I said and excused myself.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

kpop_luver1924

thankyouverymuch ! :)

 

SYoungie  how can i ever thank you? :)) you're so nice for commenting and subscribing to my other story while supporting this one too,

thankyouverymuch!

ByeolMinny   i feel that :)) here's an update. thankyou ;)

EXO_luver chen and luhan said "baby don't cry" LOL  it's ok dear :))

I haven't decided yet LOL

 

Because honestly guys, i was thinking if i'm going to make this as a happy ending or not  because if you have read my other fiction, it's easier for me to make angsty ending. LOL but because i love you, we will see about that AHAH . LOL

sorry :( don't worry i'm going to do my best to satisfy your needs XD

*bows deeply*