Realize

Baby Come Back to Me

Listen to this song while reading. Enjoy! ^____^



 

The sun has already set yet Hyeri was still lying on her bed. Baekhyun was worried since she seemed to be sad already even before they got into a fight.  He didn’t know what to do; will he go upstairs and talk to her now? But he’s afraid that he might irritate her even more.

Meanwhile, on the other part of the house, Hyeri was also deep in thought. She may have been worrying about Chanyeol before she dozed off, but the moment she woke up, she thinks about Baekhyun. He felt sad, so sad for hurting his feelings that she forgot what she was anxious about a while ago.

That’s the problem about Hyeri, she’s easily confused. She’s not stupid but her mind can’t easily process whenever it’s about matters of the hearts, some issues that involves feelings and emotions.

Staring at the ceiling, she was disturbed when her phone rang under her pillow. She looked at the screen and smiled seeing the caller’s name.

“Hey..” she greeted weakly while smiling as if Chanyeol can see her on the other line.

“How are you feeling?” He asked.

She smiled at his thoughtfulness. “I’m fine oppa. Sorry if we didn’t got the chance to have fun a while ago.”

“Nah. Whatever we do is fun.”

She didn’t answer. She doesn’t know what to say. It was probably because of her mood.

Chanyeol became worried of her sudden quietness. This is not the Hyeri she knows.

“Is there any problem Hyeri-ah?” He asked and he knows that there is when Hyeri exhaled heavily on the other line.

“You know you can always tell me about it.”

That’s it. The encouraging voice of Chanyeol which serves as Hyeri’s pillar of strength even before. She let go of the doubts and worries for now, she needs to let out her feelings.

“Baekhyun and I argued a while ago. I know it’s my fault but I don’t know what to do.”

Chanyeol laughed on the other line. “You know Hyeri, there’s what we call apologize.”

“Yah! Of course I know that. It’s just that I can’t understand him. He’s easily irritated and I don’t know why.”

“Well, I think he’s just jealous. You know, we had been close these days.”

Hyeri was silent. Chanyeol was right, Baekhyun has reasons to be jealous although they are not married anymore.

“Do you still love him?” Chanyeol spoke again when she didn’t answer. If Hyeri could only see his face. How he wanted her to say no even though he doesn’t want to fight with his bestfriend. It’s not his fault, he was just a man, he falls in love.

 

Hyeri thought for a while. She considered everything, every memory that she had with her ex-husband. For her the last moments were painful, but she realized, all of those distresses were not able to take away her love for him.

And everytime she’s with Chanyeol, she notice that she always thinks of Baekhyun. When she left him, she’s worried if Baekhyun was fine or was he getting enough sleep.  When they got back together and she still goes out with Chanyeol, thoughts about Baekhyun always cross her mind.

Most importantly, today, when she woke up from her nap, she snapped back into reality, Baekhyun always own her heart.

“Yes. I always do.” She spoke with a tone of so much certainty and that was all it took to wake up Chanyeol too. To wake him up from the false hope that there’s a chance for them.

Hyeri’s answer is  a gate opener for them. Gate to reality that they can never be together, that Hyeri was Baekhyun’s in the eyes of God. Divorce papers are not important, what matters is the vow they made infront of the altar. While for Chanyeol, he was broken-hearted but at the same time he felt so free. He understands the situation. He was hurt, but he knows very well that this is for the best.

They smiled at the same time having the same feeling. They don’t see each other but they know they realize a very important thing in this moment.

“So you know what to do now? Talk to him Hyeri-ah. He loves you very much.”

“I know. Oppa, thank you very much for being there.”

“No, thank you for trusting me princess.”

“But you know I really think we can be perfect partners.” Hyeri as she was back to herself again.

“Really ? I think so too. You wanna try?” Chanyeol played along.

“Yeah sure.” She said and they both laughed.

“But you know I really think we can be perfect partners.” Baekhyun sticks his ear on the surface of the door to listen at the conversation. Unfortunately, that was the part he heard.

He descended down the stairs with heavy footsteps. He was fuming with anger. He was about to call Hyeri for dinner but that was what he discovered.

Hyeri who seemed to hear the intense movements went down the kitchen only to find Baekhyun preparing the table. She approached Baekhyun and back hugged him. He was so surprised, so shock that he almost lost his grip on the plate he was holding. Good thing the table caught it.

“I love you Bacon~” Hyeri said which made Baekhyun weak. He felt that he was gonna cry. He did not recall anymore what he heard in the room, it was totally erased from his memory all because of Hyeri’s action.

He turned around to face Hyeri and hold both of his cheeks.”What did you just say?” He asked with wide eyes because he can’t still believe it.

Hyeri giggled. “What? I said I love y-”

Baekhyun didn’t let her finish anymore as he crash his lips to her. No, not harsh like what he did during the engagement party. This time it was gentle, he was joyful.

They stayed there kissing each other for minutes until Hyeri slightly pushed him.

“Uhm.. I think we’ll have a dinner first.” She said pointing to the food which will be cold anytime soon.

Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck and pull the chair so Hyeri can sit. And that moment, once again, they feel that they were newlyweds.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

kpop_luver1924

another subscriber <3

 

late update because i went somewhere :"( i'm sorry LOL

it seems that you're a'll excited on ending this fic LOLhahaha

ByeolMinny it's ok don't be sad =)))

exoticexothe12 =))) hahahah That was cute :p it's ok he needs support. our fellas want bacon

EXO_luver i'm overwhelmed too because of your request ! :) thankyou! and i see you have another props for your outburst again :))

SYoungie it's ok :)) just keep commenting in that length it's fun to read HAHA yes i will make the  sequel too for you :p

 

THANKYOU :*