Happiness with him

Baby Come Back to Me

Hyeri's POV

 

Chanyeol excused himself so that he can go to the bathroom. I was left here with his phone ringing several times now.

At first I didn’t mind but I take a look at it just in case it was an emergency. The caller’s name was “Home” so I decided to pick it up thinking that one of the boys was calling him.

“Uhm.. Hello ? Sorry Chanyeol’s at the CR. Who are you?” I asked but there’s no one answering.

“Hello.. is someone there?” I tried again but still, no response. I looked at the phone to see if the line is already dead but it wasn’t so after several tries I hanged up. Weird.

“Who’s that ?” Chanyeol asked wiping his face with his hankerchief.

“Oh. S-sorry. I thought it was an emergency so picked it up. I think that number belongs to Kris’ landline.”

“it’s okay. What’s up with them ?” Chanyeol said picking up his phone.

I didn’t answer. Maybe Chen was just trolling again.

“Never mind. Where do you want to go next Hyeri-ah ?” Chanyeol asked smiling.

“Wherever you want oppa.”

With that, he took my arms again so we can walk hand in hand. But this time, I didn’t mind.

 



 

 

We were walking on the street of Gangnam as I noticed that this man I’m with catches so much attention from teenage girls.

“Omo! What a very handsome guy! I wish I was his girlfriend.”

“He must be an ulzzang!”

“Really? But I don’t know him. I never see him on the internet but maybe he is.”

Although happy for Chanyeol's compliments, i felt so little. Somehow, I feel ashamed being with one of Baekhyun’s friend or even with him. When we walk, when we stroll at the park, they are always the center of attraction.

I walked a little slowly so that Chanyeol was ahead of me but he noticed.

“What’s the matter Hyeri ah?”

“Aniyo.. Just walk ahead.” I answered waving my hands in front of me.

“Are you embarrassed being with me ?” He stopped and faced me, but still had his smile on his face.

“Oh no. That’s not it. It’s just that.. Those girls spazz over you and I don’t want to hinder you from choosing girl’s you want just because you’re with me.”

He chuckled. “So what? I’m with you and I don’t need anyone else. You’re more than anyone could ask for Hyeri-ah. It’s natural for those girlsto like me  but does it matter if you’re the one who I’m attracted with?”

I was stoned. I don’t know how to react. I felt having mixed emotions but not in a negative way. I feel pleasured, happy, and giddy all at the same time.

“My princess is blushing.” Chanyeol said grinning and I lower my head. I know that I was already blushing because of his previous statement but I blushed harder when he called me her princess.

He lifted my face using both of his hands. “Are you okay princess?” He said again smiling this time and I felt my heart leap 10 times faster. I playfully slapped his hands away and stuck out my tongue.

“Merong! Bye I’m going home !” I said running away from him.

He stood in a superman-like position one arm raised forward and the other bent near his chest. “Here I come !”

I laughed at his childishness.

I don’t know if what we’re doing was right. I don’t want to fall inlove with  my former husband’s bestfriend but is it really wrong? Is it wrong to pay back the love which is given to you? Whether it is wrong or right I only know one thing, whenever I’m with Chanyeol I’m happy.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

you two lovely readers !

EXO_luver Here it is ! :) you can do whatever you want to chanyeol instead LOL

SYoungie prayer answered dear ! God loves you so much He didn't allow our modem to be turned of :))

Good night ! :)