Feels Better with Chanyeol

Baby Come Back to Me

 

Hyeri’s POV

 

                Being with these boys makes me feel like I don’t have any problems at all. When I’m with them I somehow forget the pain in my heart. Especially Chanie who knows me like an open book. And speaking of him..

“Guys, where is Chanyeol oppa?” I asked and they all seemed to  be speechless. They look at each other as if they were hiding something.

“So..? where is he ?” I asked once again when they didn’t answer.

“uhm..  he went out for a while with-” Suho said but was cut when we heard the door open.

Shocked to see Chanyeol who has bruises on his face, all of us ran to him.

“Hyung ! Who did that to you?”

“Chan what happened to your face?”

“Where did you get that?” All of them asked at the same time.

                On the other hand, I went to their kitchen’s counter top to look for the First aid kit. I made my way through the boys who were crowding Chanyeol oppa.

 “Here, let me take care of this.” I said taking a seat beside him.

I opened the kit and took the ointment to apply to his open wound beneath his mouth. Although I find it awkward to feel him intently staring at me, I didn’t mind it. Tending his wounds is more important right now.

“Okay.. come on guys let’s give them some space.” Suho said sounding uncomfortable.

After a minute of treatment, I asked him where did he got the bruise from. But he seems to be lost because he just stared at me and swallowed.

“Ehem.. Where did you get that from oppa?” I said once again. His reaction was somewhat shocked.     

“Oh this is nothing. I tripped at the park that’s why.” He said.

Although I’m not really convinced with his answer, I didn’t ask anymore question.

“Hyeri-ah, can I ask you a favor?” He said after being quiet for several seconds.

“Sure oppa. Anything.” I said looking directly into his eyes.

“If ever the time comes that my friendship with Baekhyun comes to an end, don’t leave me okay?”

I didn’t understand what he meant. But what I only know is even if his bestfriend is Baekhyun and not me, he’s always there to support and take care of me everytime.

“Promise oppa. I’ll stay with you.” I did not agree just because my relationship with Baekhyun is on rocks. I just felt that I’m being valued by Chanyeol more than my own husband.

 

 

No one's POV

          Baekhyun sat on the couch facing the door so that he can see Hyeri immediately if she got home. He was so confused, why is Chanyeol so overprotective of his wife? Do they have an affair? No, that’s impossible. Hyeri doesn’t act strange infront of him, just the same, just the same masochist of a wife she is.

           The black eye and the cuts he received earlier because of his fight with his bestfriend doesn’t really bother him at all. He was so occupied by the things that Chanyeol told him .

“I can’t believe you became that stupid because of having an affair with that !”

“Can you see Bacon? She’s ruining your life! She only needs your money”

 

Those things didn’t surprise him at all, somehow, he knows deep inside his heart that Chanyeol could probably be right.  But he knew many things because of their exchange of blows.

“I don’t even know why Hyeri still wastes his time on you. You don’t even deserve her.”

“Damn you Baekhyun! I don’t even know why you’re mad. For your information, you forgot your anniversary with Hyeri. She even had cuts on her finger just to cook something special ! So if there is someone who is  at fault here, It’s you!”

 

He was bowled over. Chanyeol’s right. And in that moment, he felt really guilty.  Not only that, he was also threatened, threatened that Hyeri might be taken away from him.

“Good luck bro, if I were you I will take care of her. You don’t know how many men would kill just to have your wife. Who knows, maybe I’m one of them.”

 

He was so deep in thought that he did not see Hyeri already home looking shocked to see him.

“Goodness! What happened to you Baekhyun?” Hyeri asked and came to him.

“None of your business.” He said, but feel regretful because of what he said. With how she treats Hyeri, it’s very certain that Chanyeol will be right.

Hyeri, although hurt, nursed his husband. So what if he’s rude? She thought. As if he doesn’t do that to me all the time.

 “You can have a rest now Baek.” Hyeri said after treating his wounds.

“Sleep with me tonight.”

“No, I’m fine. It’s more comfortable here.” Hyeri said fixing the couch and pretended to sleep not letting her husband answer back.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

mnwkct | PinKcOttonCandy | caterinaa_925 | beastblaq

Welcome to my story readers :) thank you very much for subscribing.

 looking forward to your feedback. ^^