Is it too late?

Baby Come Back to Me

“Hyeri and Chanyeol are already dating.” Kris said nonchalantly.

“What?!”  Baekhyun almost screamed as his cup fell on the floor and got spilled.

“Woah ! woah ! Chill Baekhyun!  You’re not alone here.” Kris said wiping some of the coffee that dripped Baekhyun’s vest.

“W-what did you just s-say?”

“Chanyeol and Hyeri. They are dating. What’s the problem?” Kris said secretly grinning. He knows he’s doing a good job.

“Well the problem is-” Baekhyun was about to say something but was stopped with a call from Kris’ phone.

“I’ve got to go man! Something’s up. Good luck with Hyeri! Chase her or you’ll regret it!” Kris yelled going out of the coffee shop not minding to give a proper goodbye.

 

Baekhyun feeling outraged hurriedly went to his car and drive to Kris’ house where they all used to live when he was still single. He left them there when he got married.

He reached the house after some hours and banged the door open to hunt for Chanyeol.

“Omo! Baekhyun-hyung what’s the problem. You always do that grand entrance of yours!” Tao said whining.

“Where’s Chanyeol?”

Everyone in the room looked at each other asking for a sign whether they should tell him or not.

“Oh come on! Where is he ?”

“Uhmm.. ahh” that was all the same answer he got from them until Lay spoke.

“He went outside this morning. I think he’s going to meet Hyeri.”

Lay was scolded by his other friends and even got hit on the back of his head by Luhan.

“Aww. What? It’s his right. Here bro. Call Chanyeol if you want. ” Lay said throwing the wireless phone to Baekhyun.

He dialed Chanyeol’s number and several rings had passed but still no answer. He tried again for the fourth time until someone picked up.

“Uhm.. Hello ? Sorry Chanyeol’s at the CR. Who are you?” Her voice. A very sweet voice that Baekhyun could never forget. It was the same voice he’s longing to hear again every night, to wake him up in the morning, the voice that expresses so much tenderness whenever he goes home.

“Hello.. is someone there?” Hyeri spoke once again but Baekhyun can’t answer back. As if there was a lump on his throat. He tried to speak but no use.  He’s afraid that if Hyeri knew it was him she’s going to hang up immediately.

After few attempts Hyeri hanged up the phone which caused Baekhyun to be disheartened.

 

“So..?” Suho said as the boys look expectantly at Baekhyun.

He threw the phone back to Lay and sat down at the couch between Chen and Xiumin while the others sat on the floor all eyes on him.

“What’s the matter Hyung? Why did you not talk to Chanyeol hyung?” Sehun asked pulling Baekhyun’s pants slightly.

“Hyeri answered the phone..”

“Oww.. well they are together that’s why.” Lay said again to which he received glares from the others.

“Why Bacon ? are you jealous?” Kai asked playing with D.O’s hair.

“What the heck ?! Was that even a question? He’s my wife!”

“I thought you said she divorced with you?”

Baekhyun was astounded. He felt like he was slapped on the face, splashed with a cold water and hit by a hammer. He didn’t noticed who said that but he knows whoever he is, he is totally right.  He sat silently.

The boys felt sorry for him so they tapped his shoulder telling him some advices but he didn’t pay attention to them. His thoughts are somewhere else. Why did Hyeri answer Chanyeol’s phone? Did something happen to them already? Is he already late? What is he going to do now?

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

samvalmonana | ELAINE99

hello cool guys who subscribed here ! LOL thankyou for checking this out :)

SYoungie welcome back ! :) I'm actually thinking if they'll still end up together =)))) LOL

EXO_luver if you do that he'll never get hyeri back XD

Here's an update ! i might give a double update again if my mom will not

shut off the WiFi modem  =))

ENJOY ! THANKYOU :")