Open your heart

Baby Come Back to Me

Putting a little gloss on her lips for the finishing touches, Hyeri looked at her reflection on the mirror once more before leaving her room. She’s ready to begin a new life, to start anew, but her heart seems to wish for the opposite. As she explores new things everyday and socializes with new acquaintances, her mind always wanders to look for someone she’s been waiting for every day.

 

“Darling, Chanyeol’s waiting for you at the garden.” Her mom said knocking at her door.

“Coming!”

 

Yes, she still thinks of Baekhyun  even she has given Chanyeol a chance.

 

She hurriedly kissed her mother’s cheek and waved goodbye.

“Pretty as always.” Chanyeol said opening the door for Hyeri.

She  giggled. “I have to look good if we’re going out oppa. They might think I’m your maid.”

“Goodness Hyeri-ah. Have you looked at the mirror for once in your life?”

“Yes. Awhile ago. Wae ?”

“Well, you can’t see how much of a goddess you are.” Chanyeol said pinching her cheeks.

She playfully slapped the man's shoulder and they both head off to their destination.

 



 

                Chanyeol promised Hyeri that he will help her move on by having some time together so they decided to go to COEX mall for their date today. He was glad how sweet and appreciative Hyeri is. Of all the girls he took with him here, she’s the only one who’s enthusiastically interested about everything he tells her. She’s the only one who is true.

                For Chanyeol it was hard. Half of him wanted to make this entire pretense true; however he knows he should not because he’s doing it to help Baekhyun and Hyeri. Everyday he’s holding himself for totally falling for the woman she’s with now, but he knows he can’t help it.

While walking around Hyeri’s stomach growled which caused her to blush madly.

“Someone’s hungry.” Chanyeol said teasing her even more.

“Aniyo.. I’m okay. Let’s buy first your-”

“No let’s eat I’m hungry too.” Chanyeol said before shyly grabbing her hand. At first it was both awkward for the both of them, but the longer they walk hand in hand, the more they got comfortable with each other.

They went to food court and being the gentleman Chanyeol is, he paid for everything as Hyeri looked for their seats.  She found a perfect spot but later got sad with the scenario in front of her, a happy family. For her, everything reminds her of Baekhyun. She gets her phone from her clutch bag and opens the gallery folder. She searched for an album and smiled when she saw that it was still there. The folder that contains all her memory with Baekhyun. From the very first time that they became friends until they got married. She misses him, but she thinks it’s better not to bother him since he’s not looking for her anymore.

“Hyeri-ah if you miss him, you know you can always ask me.” Chanyeol said smiling as he put their food on the table.

“S-sorry..” she hung her head low thinking that she disappointed him. Yes he was, but he cannot show it, and he knows he shouldn’t be.


“Don’t be sorry. It’s ok. I know it’s not easy to move on. That’s why I’m here.” He said showing his famous grin.

Hyeri smiled and they eat silently. Chanyeol doesn’t notice it but she was looking at him, thinking of the possibilities that could happen for them. She didn’t realize, she is slowly opening her heart, for a new love, for Chanyeol.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

freako | chocolatefreak

especially chocolatefreak for upvoting my story :""> shocks you don't know how much you made me happy.

and my lovely new and oldtime commenters :')

EXO_luver  you're so cute HAHA always on rage about your comments. But thankyou very much!

All of you here are really my pillars of strength. I'm so blessed to have such readers like you

exoticexothe12  yes dear :)) we will come to that part. Here's an update for you :P thankyou

lovingkiss  you like Chanyeol ? =)) i guess, i can let him have Hyeri until the end ? what do you think LOL

chocolatefreak  the new commenter ! :)) thankyou very much you are so nice <3

angel116 thankyou for waiting ! :)) here it is.

 

As you can see guys, i'll never get tired of mentioning you here simply because your comments means a lot to me. you inspire me a lot guys so

MERCI ! THANKYOU ! SALAMAT ! ARIGATO =)))))