The Date Part 1

Baby Come Back to Me

Hyeri's POV

 

I must’ve overslept ‘cause when I woke up, Baekhyun’s not around. I haven’t prepared any coffee for him but who cares, he won’t touch it anyway.

 Just the thought of having a long day here inside the house makes me feel like I’m gonna die of boredom. Thinking that a stroll in the city would be a good idea, I went to our room, or more like Baekhyun’s own now, to change into something casual. I took a quick shower and doll-up myself a little.

Then, a jewelry box caught my attention. That box, given to me by Baekhyun for my birthday, holds so much memory in it.

Flasback:

I felt hands cover my eyes as I heard a husky voice in my ear. “Guess who.”

I chuckled. As if I don’t know his voice. “Bacon.”

With that, he went infront of me and hugged me tight. “Happy Birthday dear. Here, open it.” He said and handed me his gift enclosed in a hello kitty gift wrapper. How cute.

“Omo ! what’s this Baek ?! I told you not to buy any expensive stuff for me!” I said scolding.

“You’re welcome.” He sticked out his tongue and smiled sweetly at me. A smile I could never resist.

“Pabo! You shoudn’t have bothered yourself buying-” i was not yet finished with my speech but he cut me off with his kiss. I smiled and kissed him back.

“My princess deserved to be spoiled so shut your lovely mouth now. I love you.” he said before pulling me for another kiss.

 

                If this was just like any other day, I would have cried again thinking about our past. But today is different.No, I’m not tired of loving him, at least not yet, i just got tired of crying. I need a break; I cannot play the martyr wife all the time.

                Han River was just a ride away from our house. As I took the bus, I saw some couple having their moments. My mind drifted again to another place.

“Babyy~” Baekhyun chimed because I was ignoring him all throughout the bus ride.

“Babyyy, don’t be mad now please..” he said kissing my cheek repeatedly. I fail hiding my laughter at his cuteness.

“Don’t baby me. I hate you. I just wanted to wear that dress so I can be like those gorgeous girls for even once and you did not allow me.” I said sulking.

“Hah! Who said my wife’s not gorgeous? You’re prettier than them. And if you wear that, men won’t stop looking at you.. and.. and I hate that.” He snapped.

I gave up sulking and held hands with him. He pull me closer using his arms on my waist.

 

                At last, I’m already here. I hopped off the bus and looked around. Couples, couples everywhere. Seriously?  Please let me enjoy this day for once.

                I bought pork bossam enough for myself and walked around the park avoiding couples as much as possible. You know, in case they might display their affections I won’t transform into a green-eyed monster.

                Getting tired wandering around, I decided to seat on the grass.  A familiar figure which seemed to be in a hurry passed by infront of me.

“Chanyeol oppa!” I called although not sure if it was him.

The tall guy turned to face me and looked so surprised. “Hyeri-ah! You’re here!” he said looking really exhausted as if he had been running all along.

“Why oppa? Are you looking for me?” I asked.

His face was stoned, but he answered immediately.”N-no! of course not! I was meeting a friend.”

“oh. Go and meet him now oppa.” I smiled at him.

“No!it’sokay.Heleftalready.” he said in a hurry.

“oh.. alright.. take a seat then.” I patted the space beside me to which he obliged.

                We talked about so many things and I cried because of laughing at Chanyeol’s stories. I can’t even tell if the boys are lucky to have this derp as their housemate. Not to mention Chen the troll too.

“it’s a good thing Suho hyung told me you’re- I mean told me to go here because I was meeting a friend.”

“It feels so good to be with you oppa. Sometimes I feel like I don’t want to go home anymore.” He seemed surprised. I was surprised with what I said too. “W-what I mean is, it’s really fun to be with you-”

“Please don’t take that back Hyeri-ah..  You don’t know how much you’re making me happy when you smile.”

I chuckled. “That’s so cheesy oppa.”

He laughed heartily, “am I being sweet? You know Hyeri-ah, I think if I knew you first than Baekhyun we had a chance. Seriously.”  Then he laughed again, louder this time. “I was kidd-”

My heavy sigh stopped him. “I think that’s really possible.”

                For a married woman talking to his husband’s bestfriend in such manner, this conversation would be awkward. But not for us. Not for me, and not for Chanyeol. There’s so much feeling which only the two of us can understand. It cannot be explained with words but can be felt by the heart.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Welcome to the story Anna_amiera ! :) thank you for subscribing and i hope you'll enjoy reading this.

And i would also like to thank SYoungie for the comment.

because I have not been receiving any comments lately and i don't know if i'm not doing good anymore.

But it's okay :) it's just that i can be discouraged easily. Don't mind me HAHAH

once again thank you!