Visit

Baby Come Back to Me

                                 Chanyeol put the can of soda he was drinking on the table and sighed for the nth time today. There’s so much he wanted to tell Hyeri but he decided not to meet with her now. Maybe tomorrow, but not daily. If he continue being with her everyday, he assumes that his pretense will become true.

“You okay ?” Kris asked eyes on the television while drinking his own soda.

“Not really.”

“Tell me man.”

“I think I’m falling for Hyeri.”

“Well, it’s obvious.” Kris said nonchalantly. Well, that’s how he always talk to the boys.

Chanyeol sighed not knowing what to respond anymore. He is so confused and so disheartened by his situation.

“I really don’t care if you'll love Hyeri for real Chan, but you have to choose. Is she more important more than your friendship with Baekhyun?” Kris asked still not looking at him.

Friendship. Friendship and his bestfriend that he hasn’t seen for a long time now. If their paths cross, he doesn’t know what will happen so better stay away from him while they are doing the plan.

“You’re lucky Victoria fell inlove with you. You're not going through my situation.”

“Shut up. She’s lucky too that I fell inlove with her.”

“If you say so~”

Kris was about to answer back when the doorbell sounded.

“I’ll get it.” Chanyeol said and went to the front door. He stopped by the window to see who it was but he faced Kris again as if he has seen a ghost.

“Who’s that?” Kris said beginning to feel nervous because of Chanyeol’s reaction.

“It’s Hyeri!” Chanyeol said with his eyes wide as D.O.

 To Kris’ annoyance, he threw the empty bottle of soda to Chanyeol. “Go open it pabo !”

Chanyeol reluctantly went out and opened the gate to greet Hyeri. “Hello there. W-what are you d-doing here?” Chanyeol asked stuttering.

“Nothing. I just missed you. I thought you’re going to visit me. I was waiting.” Hyeri said pouting.

Chanyeol cleared his throat and looked at everywhere but Hyeri. He can’t help but blush at Hyeri’s cuteness.

“Come in.” Chanyeol held hands with Hyeri as he led her inside the house. He was about to open the door but Kris who was leaving beat him to it.

“Where are you  going? Don’t leave us here.” Chanyeol said almost whispering.

“Stop baby boy. You’re date is already here so I have to go to mine. If I know you really wanted to see Hyeri-ah today.”

Chanyeol glanced at Hyeri-ah who was chuckling because of what Kris has said.

“Take care oppa!” Hyeri said as Kris waved his hand.

“Oppa has a girlfriend?” Hyeri asked putting the food she brought on the table.

“Haven’t I told you? He’s been dating Victoria for a long time now. They’re going to be engaged in a month.”

“Victoria?” Hyeri said in a low voice but enough for Chanyeol to hear. She seemed so shock hearing Victoria’s name that she cannot even move. Memories of the night flashed back to her mind before she left Baekhyun.

Chanyeol mentally slapped himself for forgetting the issue about Victoria. He was so confident about her  relationship with Kris that he almost forgot something happened between her and Hyeri.

“I’m sorry princess. I didn’t mean it.” Chanyeol said approaching Hyeri. He slowly made Hyeri turn so that she was facing him. “Are you okay? I’m really sorry I didn’t mean to talk about it.” Chanyeol said once again caressing her hair while he was hugging her.

Hyeri, feeling secured with his warmth let Chanyeol hug her. “When did they start dating?”

With the cute tone of her voice, Chanyeol knows that she’s calm now. But still, he didn’t let go of her.

“Well, three months I think ?”

“Really ? They’re so fast.”

“Hyung is getting old. He should have a life.”

Hyeri chuckled at Chanyeol’s chest. They talk to each other in that position.

“Hyeri-ah, next month will be their engagement. Be my date.”

“Sure~” Hyeri said swaying with Chanyeol as if they were dancing.

“Baekhyun’s going to attend to.”

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ExoShineeEmma | Syazzeu

Hello there :) thankyou for subscribing !

 

EXO_luver =))) i really find your comment cute HAHALOL you're always full of emotions.
i think you're on the team Baekhyun then HAHA

Beebee a new commenter ! hello =)) HAHA yes he really deserved it

yoseobsoyeon it's a payback dear :)) but there's still more waiting for them

SYoungie  indeed  you are very right ! *High five!* we'll see about that if

she only sees chanyeol as a friend :))

Thankyou ! enjoy reading

by theway, sorry for grammatical errors sometimes i do not read it again anymore and also

i'm not really good in giving a title so

pardon me if it's not what you're expecting to be.

XDXDXD

 

oh wait wait wait

HAPPY LUHAN DAY EVERYONE :"">

 

 

 

credits to exo philippines first official fanpage for the photo