Helping them out

Baby Come Back to Me

Chanyeol’s POV

“Bacon, what if I want to take care of Hyeri, will you allow me?” I asked still aware of what’s happening around. I was waiting for Baekhyun to punch me the moment I asked him about it but he didn’t.

“D-do  you like Hyeri t-that much?” He said fighting the urge to fall asleep.

“Nobody doesn’t like Hyeri dude.”

“I know.” He said hanging his head lower but I was able to see that he was crying. Again.

I didn’t say anything because I can feel that he’s going to say something.

“If  you really l-love each other now.. then I’ll set her free. ”

I hold myself from punching this pabo infront of me. I thought he’ll realize that he has to fight for Hyeri now but it seems that he doesn’t want to.  To my annoyance, I grabbed  a plastic bottle and threw it to his head.

 



 

 

               The day after, i left the sleeping Bacon on the couch to go for some business. Sehun and i had a hard time last night dealing with his yelps, so i threw him at the couch.

A guard opened the restaurant door for me and as I went inside, I searched for the face I’m going to meet. I saw her sitting near the window. She was probably out of daze as she didn’t notice I was already infront of her.

“Excuse me.” I fake a cough to get her attention.

“Oppa! Have a seat.” She managed to smile although her eyebags show that she didn’t got enough sleep.

I hugged her slightly before sitting across her. “I’m fine Hyeri. Where have you been?  Baekhyun said he didn’t find you in your parent’s house.”

“I rented a room in Hyatt. How is he? Is he doing fine? Don’t make him skip meals oppa. I-I’m worried..”

“He’s desperate to see you. Look Hyeri-ah, I can see that both of you are having a hard time being apart. Why can’t you just talk it over?”

“I think Baekhyun needs a space as well. And I’m not ready to see him yet.”

I sighed. Probably she’s right; Baekhyun needs to knock a sense in his head. To think things over.

“Well, whatever happens, you can always count on me.” I said squeezing her hands.

“I actually have something to tell you oppa.. The letter that I wrote..”

I blushed but laugh it off as a cover up. “Yeah, Baekhyun told me about it. It’s ok. I’m actually pleasured.” It slipped of my tongue but good thing, she just giggled.

 

                Hyeri didn’t stay long as she has to see her doctor. So after she left, I dialed Kris-hyung’s number and told him to meet me here. I didn’t wait for so long.

“How was she?” Kris asked immediately taking the seat which was Hyeri’s awhile ago.

 I was surprised. “How did you know I met up with her?”

“You know me, I’m awesome. So how was she?”

I didn’t argue anymore. “Not so fine. She left early, she said she has to see her doctor.”

“Why?”

“well,  she always have back pains and cramps. You know cramps.. girls get it monthly.”

“Ooooohhhh..”

“What’s with that ooohhh hyung?”

“Nothing. You know Baekhyun’s kinda slow, they had been married for three years. Anyway, I talked to Victoria awhile ago.”

“Bwoh !? You talked to that ?”

“Yeah. But not much. She just asked about the couple.”

“What did you tell her?”

“Nothing. But I asked her out.”

“OMO! Hyung what’s happening to you.” I stood up and touch Kris’ forehead. As far as I know he also hates Victoria.

“Sit down kid. People’s looking at you. Listen, I’m doing this for Hyeri and Baekhyun. Why don’t you just help too?”

“I’m doing every possible way I can.”

“I know. But try another way.”

“What way is it then?”

“Make Baekhyun jealous of you. Court Hyeri.”

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

A break from our lovely couple for now. Give it up for the twin towers kris and chanyeol! wooooo

LOL JOKE

 

I cried seeing your comments. For real. thank you guys.
i know i'm not as good as any writer here in AFF but i'm just really grateful that there's you who support  me in my little dream. Lovelovelove

 

EXO_luver thankyouverymuch for always commenting <3 don't worry they'll meet again soon ;)

lovingkiss thankyou for the comment! i actually can't bear it if i'm going to make the happy virus a bad guy here. too lovable :P
SYoungie  you too who never gets tired of commenting everyday. :) <3 here's an update !