We're going home

Baby Come Back to Me

Baekhyun cannot take it anymore. He wants to be close to her. He wants to hold her tight so that she won’t go away. That’s why he immediately stood up when the emcee signaled the guests to dance also. But he stopped on his tracks seeing Chanyeol asked her first.

He did not take away his eyes from her. Looking at her figure, he imagines all the things that could happen if only they were still together. It was not because of lust, it was because he longed for her too much.

After she left, his life was nonsense. Like he lost direction in everything except for his job. Well, that’s the only thing he could hold on to because without Hyeri, he felt like a trash.

His stares were intense, that even though some hot women initiated the move to ask his name, he rejected all of them. He did not set his eyes on them, not even a glance. Because for him, Hyeri was the most stunning woman tonight. And he would do everything, just to be with her.

 



 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

After the first song, I stood up from my seat and went to the spot where Hyeri is. She was still talking to Chanyeol. They were happy and I hate it. Are you always like that when you left honey? Have you forgotten all about me?

“Dude, can  I ?” I asked not minding whatever his reaction will be.

“With me ? Baek we’re both man.” Chanyeol said.

No joking around now derp. I want her.  “No. With Hyeri.”

He stepped back a little to grant my request but Hyeri seems to be unwilling. She was lowering her head like she disagrees with this. But Chanyeol, Chanyeol’s a very good friend. I know that he had fallen for Hyeri too already, but still he encouraged Hyeri to talk to me. I could never hate this man even though they end up together, but I don’t want that to happen though.

In the end, Hyeri took my hand as we danced together in a mellow song.

“How are you?” I asked intently looking at her. She’s so dazzling upclose. Victoria who should be the start for tonight’s event cannot match up to her fascinating beauty.  I felt my heart pacing faster than usual. Her warmth, scent, soft skin, I missed them. I missed her.

 She seems to be intimidated because she’s just looking down. “I-I’m okay.. You?” Her tone was sad.

“I missed you. So much.” She seemed to be surprised with my words as she looks at me.

“That was cute.” She answered firmly like what I said was a joke but her eyes, they were different. I cannot read it, but I know there’s much more behind it. So many feelings, so much hurt, sorrow, all of them at the same time. And I cannot blame her; I cannot deny that I was the reason for it.

“Can we not fix this anymore?” I asked sincerely. Please Hyeri, give me a chance, I can’t live without you.

“I already tried to fix it before, but it seems you don’t want.”

“But here I am now! I’m really really sorry honey. Just give me a chance, I would do everything to have you back.” I said tightening my hold on her waist. I cannot control myself anymore, I want to hug her, I want to kiss her lips, but I know it’s not the right thing to do for now.

“Too late Baek. I’m already with Chanyeol.”

“I know you still love me.” I said which caused her to groan as if she cannot believe me.

She removes her hands from my shoulders and started walking away. At first I was surprised; I guess getting her back won’t be easy. I followed her.

 



 

Hyeri’s POV

 

I hate it. I hate it how he sounded so cool, I hate how he lures me back to him, I hate how he looks so intimidating tonight, but what I hate the most is he knows how I feel.

Am I too obvious? Argh.

I went back to my table and grabbed my clutch bag. I searched for my phone to call Chanyeol since he’s nowhere to be found now. But then, I read his message.

 

From: Chanyeol oppa^^

Message: Hyeri-ah, I’ll be going home now. I’m not feeling well. Don’t worry about me I’m already here. Sorry for leaving you there, I’ll make it up to you next time. Enjoy ! Talk to Bacon arasso? I love you. Kisses

 

I felt a little disappointed. Why now Chanyeol? I went to Kris and told him I’m going to leave now. And also to Victoria. Never mind, I had already forgiven you. Don’t give me that pitiful look.

 

I stood in front of the big hotel waiting for a cab when I suddenly felt someone carried me to his shoulders.

“You’re coming with me.” Baekhyun said not caring about how I look in my position right now.

“Put me down Baekhyun! I’m going home!”

“Yes dear. We’re going home.” He said carrying me effortlessly. I gave up. Fighting with him is tiring and there’s nothing I can do now since we’re already in his car.

“Please Baekhyun. Just take me home. I’m tired.” I said in a soft voice.

He sighed, and I think he also gave up now and he’s going to drive me to my parent’s house but the route was different. He was driving to our house.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

jesstephi  i'm really sorry for that =))) here's an update.

SYoungie ok :)) since you're the one who ask for it , it will be happy ending HAHAHALOL.but maybe i'll do it if i finifh this fiction :) thankyou verymuch !!