Lunch

The Manny
Seunghyun has already finished his breakfast and is quickly preparing for work. He knows that he will have a lot of work to do when he gets back to the office today. Just the other day he needed the day off because his mother and that terrible date had him in a bad mood. Raeyoo and Jiyong  who are the constant mood changers made Seunghyun's day turn into perfection. 
 
How Jiyong is with his child it makes him want to always be around. He doesn't want to miss a thing now since he has become more of a active father. Seunghyun hates that it took him so long to recognize that he has a beautiful baby, but he is grateful that someone showed him the man he can be. The loving father and provider for the people that he cares for. 
 
Really Jiyong has been the highlight the past month. Getting his daughter to stand and even recognize their presence is a mile stone from before. The previous nannies didn't really care and most just wanted to get some cash. Well...who isn't working for the money but Jiyong is different. Everything about him is different. He cares....who doesn't want to be near him. 
 
"You about to leave now?" says Jiyong putting some laundry in the washer. Seunghyun nods and notices some of his clothes in the basket. "You washing everything today?" Jiyong looks down and notices his boss's clothes and turns red. "Omo...sorry sir....I didn't....I...." Seunghyun once again has his Manny stuttering like crazy. He puts a hand on his shoulder. "Call me hyung." 
 
Jiyong hears that the man is not mad. "Okay hyung." 
 
The older chuckles. "I'm about to leave now." 
 
Jiyong smiles at the man. "Wait a minute." He runs to the kitchen with the older following behind in amusement. Jiyong then reveals a lunch box with cartoons on it. "I wanted to...make this for you...you should eat three meals...." 
 
Seunghyun is not surprised but in a way taken back. Jiyong took the time to make him lunch....when really he is not the focus of his job. Jiyong notices the man didn't say anything yet and puts his head down. "You don't have to take it...I should have asked." 
 
"No no no. I want it. I'm just a little surprised. Thank you Jiyong" He takes the lunch box. "I will eat it well" He smiles warmly at the smaller man. Jiyong's heart goes crazy again and he bows quickly. "Thank you sir...I mean hyung" Jiyong wipes his forehead. "Hehe it's a little hot in here...." 
 
Seunghyun watches as the younger rambles. "Jiyong?" Jiyong stops talking. "Ne sir?" 
 
"Thank you for the lunch" He smiles again and so does Jiyong. "Your welcome hyung" 
 
Seunghyun opens the door and then heads out to the hall way. He has a brief case on one hand and the lunch box in the other. The lawyer gets to the elevator and gets on. The machine moves down and Seunghyun holds up the lunch pale to take a look at it. There is sponge bob on the front and Jiyong's name scribbled on the back of it. From the looks of it, this lunch box has been used many times. 
 
The elevator door opens and Seunghyun walks into the underground parking garage. He walks over to his fully loaded Lexus and gets in. While putting on his seat belt he puts his foot on the brake. His finger goes out and presses start to turn the car on. The y engine roars as the car is put into drive.
 
///////////////////The office/////////////////////
 
It's a little crazy at work today. Taking a half day off was relaxing at home, but coming back to work really is a task. Being away from his desk for so long has cases and files backed up. Seunghyun and Cherin his secretary have been sorting and solving all day. Most of the day Seunghyun has had to make a lot of phone calls to clients and while talking to them hoping he is looking at the right file. 
 
Things are a little unorganized but Seunghyun is use to the crazy. His family is all about image so Seunghyun always had many activities outside of school growing up. He learned very early how to deal with all kinds of personalities and how to make a backed up situation into calm. 
 
It's almost noon but most of the work is done. Seunghyun normally has a messy office so nothing is too out of the ordinary. Cherin comes into the office as Seunghyun ends his last call for a while. She puts a coffee on the desk and then notices the yellow lunch box. She sits in one of the office chairs and points at the box. "What's that for?" 
 
Seunghyun looks up from a file and blushes a bit. "That is my lunch..." 
 
"You made it?" Cherin chuckles. "And since when did you eat lunch?" 
 
The older chuckles a bit and picks up the box. "It's a sponge bob lunch box and it's indeed for me to eat." 
 
Cherin stands up and looks the box over. "Jiyong? Wait....is that your nanny?" 
 
Seunghyun smiles "Ne...he made me lunch for today." 
 
"Wow the heavens should give him a prize because you never eat lunch. Are you taking a break too?" 
 
Seunghyun nods. "Ne...I promised him I would eat it." 
 
"You promised? You two that close?" 
 
"Yea...we all hang out a lot. He is really fun to be with and we all spent the day together yesterday." says the older dreamily. Cherin raises her eye brow. "So you two are friends?" 
 
"You could say that." 
 
"He must be a good nanny because you even go home early. Raeyoo getting more time spent with you?"
 
"Ne. I feel more like a father this past month. Jiyong has really helped me to realize how wonderful my life really is" Seunghyun takes a seat at his desk and look at another file. Cherin eyes the man over and loves to hear that Seunghyun sounds more happy in his life. That dark hole that he was put in last year almost feels non existent. 
 
"I'm glad that you are happy oppa." 
 
"I'm very happy." 
 
///////////////////////////////Home/////////////////////
 
Jiyong and Raeyoo are dressed up like princesses today as they sit in the living room. Raeyoo has on a princess dress and a crown and Jiyong has just a crown. He also has a little tea party set up with four stuffed animals sitting around them. The baby loves the set up with them all dressed up and non exisistent tea in play cups. 
 
Jiyong pours Mr. Bear another cup of tea. "Here you go mister bear you look parched." Raeyoo smiles and grabs her cup handing it to Jiyong. "You sharing with me baby?" 
 
The little one smiles with her eyes and puts the cup in his hand. "asdfsdkja" says the little one with drool falling from to her bib. "Thank you baby girl. The two get interrupted as Jiyong's phone buzzes like crazy. Jiyong normally doesn't get calls during the day so he takes a look at the screen. He quickly answers it. "Ne hyung?" Raeyoo crawls over to Jiyong as he talks to the older. 
 
"Hey Jiyong. What are you two doing?" 
 
Jiyong chuckles and puts the phone on speaker because Raeyoo is trying to grab the phone listening to her father's voice. "Oh just having a tea party....you are on speaker phone by the way." 
 
"Hellooooo Raeyoo" 
 
Raeyoo smiles and smacks the phone on the floor. Jiyong laughs as the baby crawls closer to it. "gah gah gah." The baby coos. Seunghyun hears a lot of tussling so he figures his daughter took over the conversation. Jiyong then speaks. "You need something sir?" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles to himself. "Yea...I left a file in my room...could you bring it by?" 
 
"To your office?" 
 
"Ne Jiyong." 
 
"Okay sir." 
 
"Thanks Jiyong I already sent for a taxi to pick you two up. The driver will ring you when he gets there." 
 
Jiyong laughs to himself. "You already sent the car but you asked me after..." 
 
"Well I had a feeling you would say yes" 
 
"askdj;dfdkfdsf" 
 
"See Raeyoo wants to go out too" says the older joking with Jiyong. "Okay....see you in a bit." They hang up and Jiyong takes off his crown. "Looks like we need to change your clothes baby." The little one furrows her brows and holds the hem of her dress. "gah gahsdfksd hgah" 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "You want to be princess Raeyoo today?" 
 
The little one crawls over to Jiyong and holds her hands up. Jiyong picks her up into his arms and falls back onto the soft carpet. The two cuddle together as they watch the ceiling fan go round and round. Jiyong rubs the baby's little back as she cuddles close to his chest. "Gaaaaaah gaaaaaa gaaaaah gaaaah" The little one sings. Jiyong smiles as the little one tries to sing one of the songs he sings to her. A tear escapes his eyes as he listens to the sweet voice. "I wish that we could stay like this forever." He holds her closer. The little one looks Jiyong in the eyes and shyly rest her head on his chest again. 
 
10 minutes later Jiyong has already grabbed the missing file and has Raeyoo in her stroller sitting in the lobby. Jiyong figured it would be easier to just wait in the lobby for the driver. His phone rings again. 
 
"Hello. Jiyong shi?" says a older man. 
 
"Ne." 
 
"Please come down now. I have the car waiting for you sir." 
 
Jiyong hangs up and walks out to the surprised man. "Aigo young man. I didn't know you would come so fast." He opens the car door for him and Jiyong looks at the not to cheap looking cab. "I can get in sir." Jiyong takes the stroller and detaches the top of it to convert it into a car seat. The rest of the stroller folds neatly and it gets put into the car last. 
 
Raeyoo smiles as Jiyong buckles her in. "So happy today little princess" Jiyong gets in and the driver takes off. It has been a while since Jiyong has been in such a nice car. He thought that Seunghyun was just doing a regular car service, but he then remembers that the man wouldn't do such a thing to his beautiful daughter....she deserves the best.
 
/////////////////////Back to the office////////////////////////
 
Cherin glances at the glass doors as she sees a stroller approaching and a man. She walks over to the door and opens it to help them out. Jiyong notices the door opening and he bows immediately. "Thank you" Cherin smiles at the polite man and then quickly notices the pair. "Raeyoo ah" she hasn't seen the baby since birth. "How have you been baby girl" She pinches her cheek. "I'm Cherin" says Cherin smiling at Jiyong. "You must be Jiyong Shi" 
 
Jiyong smiles. "Ne..." He pulls out the file "I brought this for Mr. Choi." Cherin takes the file and looks at the name. She then chuckles to herself and bows. "Thank you...we have been looking all over for this today." 
 
Jiyong bows. "Well...if that's all he needs. I will take my leave." 
 
Cherin smiles. "I think that he wants you to give this to him" She hands the file back to him. Jiyong makes a confused face. "I don't think that I would be much help" 
 
"I think that he wants you to give it to him. Lawyers are weird about files." says the younger with a giggle. Jiyong smiles and pushes the stroller in the office more. "His office is over here....follow me Jiyong shi" 
 
Jiyong pushes the stroller through the office and loves the dark woods and warm feeling of the practice. It is not a huge place but it's just enough for everyone. Cherin opens a wood door to reveal Seunghyun's office. The three walk into a fancy carpet followed by more dark woods. There is a large desk and many files around followed by a table with four chairs. Cherin then clears . "Oppa...your guest are here" 
 
Seunghyun who gets so into his work looks up and quickly stands up. "Oh you are here. Welcome" Jiyong bows and holds out the folder. Cherin smiles at the man. "He brought the file that you were looking for" She smirks at the man and Seunghyun chuckles. "Thank you Jiyong for bringing the file." He walks over and takes the file to place it on his desk. Cherin then bows to the two. "I'm going to see if YoungBae needs  anything" Cherin walks out the room. 
 
The three are left in the bright office with amazing views. "It's really nice in here hyung" Seunghyun loves it when he call him that. "Really? I'm glad you like it" 
 
Jiyong blushes. "Well I should go now." 
 
"Wait...did you eat?" 
 
Jiyong shakes his head and rubs Raeyoo's belly. "We are going to eat when we get back to the condo." 
 
Seunghyun then goes to his mini fridge to pull out some food. "I brought you two lunch...join me." Jiyong chuckles. "You brought us lunch?" 
 
"Ne, I was going to eat...but then I thought why don't we all eat together. It's fun with all of us." Seunghyun leans in and kisses his daughters cheek. "I missed you beautiful." He looks at Jiyong and smiles. "So can we eat together....again?" 
 
Jiyong looks the man over and then nods. Seunghyun is making another one of those looks you can't refuse...damn him and his cuteness"I guess this is okay...but I can't do this again" 
 
Seunghyun nods and pulls out the lunch box. "I'm excited to see what you packed for me today." Jiyong blushes. "It's nothing special...just a sandwich and some side dishes and a natural smoothie...." 
 
They all go over to the table and Seunghyun sets up the food for them. It's all organic from a local store and Jiong is impressed by how he knew what to get. Everything is in the right proportions and fresh. Jiyong sets the stroller close to his chair to that Raeyoo can eat too. Seunghyun takes a seat and opens his lunch box. Jiyong's simple explanation what was inside is nothing compared to the real thing in front of him. Everything is perfection with the evenly cut bread to the meats and how the smoothie is still cold after sitting for many hours. Jiyong blushes as the man eyes the food. "It's nothing special...just eat it hyung..." 
 
Seunghyun shakes his head. "This is a work of art...." he grabs the sandwich and takes a bite. The whole time Jiyong watches for his reaction. Jiyong then shakes his head because he shouldn't care about such things. He's the Manny and Seunghyun is his employer..."Here you go Raeyoo." He hands her a carrot and she munches it to bits. "aslkfdkaf'"says the baby with a mouth full. 
 
"You like it baby girl" says Jiyong wiping .
 
"Do you like the food I got you two?" 
 
Jiyong nods. "It's wonderful...thank you for thinking of Raeyoo" Jiyong smiles at the man and Seunghyun smiles back. "I was thinking of you too pabo." 
 
"Don't worry about me" says Jiyong not looking the man in the eyes. He feeds Raeyoo more food. She coos again to the fresh food. Seunghyun then speaks again. "Jiyong?" 
 
The younger nods his head "Ne hyung?" Jiyong is still feeding the baby trying to busy himself. 
 
"We are friends now right?" Jiyong wipes his hand and looks at the man and smiles. 
 
"Yea you could say that." 
 
Seunghyun then stares the man in the eyes. "What if....I want to be more than that..." 
 
**Thank you for reading!! What did you like about this chapter?? I really love your feed back and thank you for the nice comments. Never feel that you are being reduntant because all of your comments make me smile and encourage me to keep writing to please you all. If you like please look at my other stories. If you like this you will love...
"My heartbeat." <-------(click if you wish to read this story)
 
"Heartbeat"  is one of my first stories if you are a new reader to me. Well anyways thank you for reading! Later and please leave a upvote^^