Less noise

The Manny

""Jiyong is left a lone this morning as his fiance rushed out early around 6. Seunghyun has been going in early the past week due to a big case. Jiyong doesn't mind too much because he can take his time to unpack more of their new home. 

It's almost crazy knowing that this place is his. It's not in his name but the owner who loves him dearly is calling this place theirs. The words are always an exciting thing to Jiyong because as a orphan there not a lot of things that you could call your own in life. Without Dara noona and Seunghyun...Jiyong doesn't know what he could have been doing in life. 

Jiyong finishes folding some laundry and puts them in a basket to put back in the rooms. "asdfkasdj" Jiyong hears little legs moving across a mattress. He peaks in the door and sees Raeyoo playing with her dolls in the middle of the crib. Mostly words in baby talk and some words that can pass as Korean. 

"What are you doing baby girl?" says Jiyong placing some clothes in her room. The little one picks up one of her dolls and stands to lean against the crib. Jiyong smiles and takes the doll that is being offered to him. The doll's hair is crazily styled and the clothes are on backwards sending a chuckle through Jiyong's body. "Oh she looks beautiful." says Jiyong handing the doll back to be gripped by the almost toddler. 

"Eeeeee dskfafdkjasdf" says the baby lifting her hands towards Jiyong. Jiyong of course takes the little one in his arms. "Oh you smell delightful." says Jiyong as he goes to take the baby to the changing table. He lays her down and the little one wiggles a bit. "Too cold?" says Jiyong with a smile. He undoes the diaper and cleans up the little one to then put on a new diaper. "There we go. All warm again." says the older pulling up her night pants. 

"Da da da daddy..." The baby smiles. She says more and more as the weeks go by and Jiyong loves it. He wishes to teach her more English...but he doesn't know that much himself. "Okay baby girl let's eat ne ne neeeee" says Jiyong picking up the baby. He takes her into the kitchen and places her in her highchair with always a toy to distract her. 

He pulls out some food already prepared and places it on the chair for the baby. Raeyoo takes a hand and grabs for the fruit and places it in . Jiyong laughs. "Hungry?" 

The baby smiles and places more fruit in causing juice to spill from . Jiyong wipes the little lips and watches as he tries to feed herself. Soon he will attempt to introduce her to chopsticks and spoons....but that will be a little later. He is just happy she is feeding herself like a pro. 

"So what shall we do today?" 

The baby smiles again. "Sasdffsadfj slide...asdfsadfkj" says the baby with a smile. Jiyong laughs. "The park?" 

"Ne!" shouts the baby. Remember she is almost two now. More and more words sprout out of . Not sentences but one word sometimes filled with baby gibberish. 

"Ne? Neeeeeee?" says Jiyong with a smile. "SHould we go on the sliiiiides and plaaaaaay all day?!" says Jiyong drawing out the words so that the little one can catch on and learn them. "Can you say play?" 

The baby just looks at Jiyong and puts more fruit in . "Say Plaaaaay plaaaaay" The baby still chews on the food with a blank face and it's funny how babies do that. If it's something they are not sure...they will just not even try. 

"Okay another day for Daddy ne?" says Jiyong taking a wipe to wipe off the little fingers. "Aiyoo so cute" says Jiyong kissing the little hands to then kissing the little cheeks. "I love you so much" says Jiyong running a hand through the little back hairs. He then picks her up and takes her to the bathroom. 

//////////////////////The Park///////////////////////

"Yaaaaaay!!" shouts Jiyong as he pushes the little one in the baby swings. Raeyoo is being pushed higher and she loves it as she squeals like crazy. It brings joy into Jiyong's heart just seeing her so happy. She came from so much and to see her smile so much makes Jiyong cry sometimes. Such a sweet innocent baby with people who constantly love her all the time. 

"Excuse me..." says a quiet voice behind Jiyong. Jiyong looks behind him and he immediately stops the swing. He is almost afraid. The woman comes closer. "I must be a monster to you...." 

Jiyong then sees the woman is of no harm as her face keeps staring at the baby. It's Hyeri's mom....Raeyoo's grandmother from her mother's side. The woman is small and Jiyong can now totally see that they are related with the big eyes and pale complexion. Jiyong takes the little one out of the swing and holds the baby close. "How did you find us?" 

The older woman smiles a bit. "Hye Ri...she use to come to the swings all the time when she was pregnant. She would watch all of the mother's swing their babies..." says the woman in a soft voice. "Can we talk...please...?" 

Jiyong nods and places Raeyoo in the stroller. They all go to a park bench where Jiyong sits on one end and the older lady sits on the other side. Jiyong is not sure of what the woman wants to say as they sit in awkward silence for minutes. Jiyong sees the woman still constantly looking at the baby. "Do you wish to hold her?" The older woman's eyes go to Jiyong's with a smile. "I can?" 

"Of course...you are her grand mother..." says Jiyong leaning down to take the baby out of the stroller. The little one smiles a bit in Jiyong's arms but then looks at the older lady looking at her. "Ooooh don't be shy my love" says Jiyong with a warm laugh making the older lady notice the interaction of the two. If you were just looking at the two you can see that they are totally in love. 

Jiyong then stands and brings the baby to her arms. Raeyoo fuses a bit. "This woman loves you so much." says Jiyong looking at the little one in now the older woman's arms. Raeyoo stares up at the woman and the older lady drops a tear. "Raeyoo huh?" The woman was there for the birth...but she was too upset with her daughter's death her didn't even think of her own grandchild. "Grand mother is sorry..." says the woman in a faint voice ."I'm sorry..." she holds the baby close and Raeyoo smiles out of innocence. 

Jiyong is not sure still of the older's intentions but she does deserve the right to hold her grandchild. She doesn't look like much of a threat. "What is your name?" says the older looking at Jiyong with Raeyoo still in her hands. Jiyong smiles. "I'm Kwon Jiyong..." He then stands and bows deeply to then sit down again. 

"I apologize...for my behavior the other day...it was just a surprise that Seunghyun has already moved on...and...with a man...." 

Jiyong knows how she must feel. It's not normal for gay relationships in Korea. "I know that it might be a little much...but just know that Raeyoo is well taken care of and we love her so much." 

The woman then smiles at Jiyong. "I know she is. She smiles so much with you and I can tell that she loves you....thank you for your hard work..." 

"Thank you..." says Jiyong a little shocked. He didn't think that the woman would accept him. 

"I learned of Seunghyun moving on with someone else 3 months ago. There were rumors...and I found out you were true. I was mad at first...but then I realized...that Seunghyun is human again....he has someone to love. He was in such a dark place when our Hye Ri passed...we all were...but to see him whole again. I can tell it was because of you." 

"No...it wasn't all me..." says Jiyong with a smile.

"Don't be so modest  Jiyong shi. You have a beautiful spirit. Your smile reflects on others...If I had a son I would wish for him to be like you." says the woman with a tear coming out of her eye. She then looks at the smiling baby again. "Thank you Jiyong...thank you..." The baby is hugged and Raeyoo  speaks. "asdkfasdjf eeeee" says the little one hugging back. She then releases the hug and looks at the little one. "You look so much like her..." The baby smiles as she is handed back to her daddy. 

"What is your name Ajumma?" 

"My name is Lee Chunhee...." There is a silence again as Jiyong nods to the name. "I know...I know that I was a monster earlier...I just...I'm just still getting use to things...my baby was taken away from me so suddenly...and to see Seunghyun smiling...I forgot that I can move on too. I felt terrible...and I was so happy to see you two here...." 

Jiyong smiles. "Would you like to play with Raeyoo on the swings." 

The woman tears up. "You really forgive me?" 

Jiyong smiles. "You deserve to get to know your grand daughter...she loves you already." Jiyong smiles as the little one smiles again at the older woman. Jiyong chuckles. "You having fun with grandmother? Ne ne?" He tickles the little one and the older lady smiles to the title. "Grand mother wants to play on the swings. Let's do that Ne?" 

Mrs. Lee looks at Jiyong. "Thank you..." 

"You are family...no need" 

"What....what about Seunghyun..." 

Jiyong sighs. "He is a tough person...but he will come around...just let me talk to him first." 

//////////////////////Home//////////////////////////

Jiyong is watching TV and it's pretty late. Normally Jiyong is sleep first but he decided to wait on his fiance first. The door opens and Jiyong rises from his seat. Seunghyun smiles to see a familiar face to greet him. "How sweet. You came over to greet me with a kiss." says the older leaning down to capture the younger in a kiss that is quite passionate. Jiyong groans and takes more of the lips against his with a tug of the black hair making the older lean further down. They release the kiss in a pant. "So...what is it you want to talk about." 

Jiyong grins. "What if I wanted to just have ." 

The older chuckles. "It's past 12...you don't tend to have when you are too tired." 

Jiyong laughs. "You make me sound like I'm some old person." 

"Well...we are getting up there in age." 

Jiyong huffs. "What ever...you are 28 and I'm 27 you goober." The older smiles and kisses Jiyong again to then place his bag down. "No really. What you want to talk about. Got your text from earlier." 

"Yeah...so baby...take a seat." 

"Woah...so serious...something happen again." 

"No...nothing bad...something....good actually." 

Seunghyun sits on one of the kitchen chairs. "So what happen." 

"Well...I met... Lee Chunhee." 

"You what?" says the older with concern. "What did she say....are you okay?" 

"I'm fine...seriously. It was nothing like you are thinking...she was actually nice to me and she apologized to me...Hyunnie she was so kind to us I couldn't ignore her...she actually wanted to know me and Raeyoo as people...she didn't judge me because she said I made you so happy." 

"So...she is actually wanting to know us...and the baby?" says Seunghyun surprised to the occurrence that happened. 

"Ne...she does...." says Jiyong coming over to sit in another chair. "She really would like to be apart of our lives...and Raeyoo could really benefit from seeing family..." 

"You are so good baby...I just hope that she really means it..." 

"Trust me...she does. Thanks baby for not getting mad." 

"I could never. The woman from what I remember was really nice to me always. I guess that seeing me after a year was just  a shock." says the older standing up. "She should come over for dinner sometime." 

Jiyong grins. "Good. She is coming over tomorrow." 

"Tomorrow...but baby...the condo is still not totally unpacked." 

"Why does that matter..." 

"There will be boxes and baby stuff every where...we should take her out to eat." 

"She is family...she shouldn't have to eat at some place that sells processed food." 

"There you go again...not everything is processed baby. Some stuff actually is fresh." 

"Ha...fresh...most fresh is breaking the seal off a frozen item that says fresh...hah...." says Jiyong in a mutter but the older laughs a bit. "What's so funny?" 

"You...cutie..." says the older pulling Jiyong over. "And so y too when you huff and puff my puffy dragon." 

"Aish...you want to die." 

"Oh I love you my puffy dragon...." 

Jiyong then grins leaning closer to the older. "Hmmmm you like this dragon...." 

"Ne ne..." says the older in a purr. 

Jiyong then grins. "This puffy dragon is tired." 

Seunghyun then wines. "Yaah....you tease...what about ...." 

"It's past 12." Jiyong laughs evil like. 

////////////////////////The next morning/////////////////////

"Hyunnie...yah....yah...." says Jiyong fighting the blanket. The older likes to sleep like a mummy and he really is sleeping like one taking 90 percent of the blanket. "Yah...is this revenge for no last night." 

The older grins with the blanket placed next to his face and does another roll wrapping up more blanket. "Hehehe" says the older making Jiyong laugh as well. "You are such a over sized child you know that" 

The older then turns around with only his eyes showing. "How are you this morning my beautifuls?" 

"I could use some blanket but someone decided to use it all..." says Jiyong turning in the opposite direction witha  smile....he can never stay mad. Seunghyun then scoots closer. "Come closer my sweets." 

Jiyong turns around and looks at the blanket man. "Gimmie covers Hyunnie ah..." says Jiyong with a smile. 

"Aiyoo....so cute." says the older unwrapping himself. He takes the blanket and gathers them close together. "So how did you sleep?" 

Jiyong smiles. "Just fine." 

"So...what are we having for dinner...and when do you want me home?" 

"Well...I think that dinner will be early." Jiyong turns up to his lover and kisses the thinner lips. "Can you be home by six baby?" 

Seunghyun nods and snuggles Jiyong closer to his chest. "I can do that...let's just sleep in a bit more." 

Jiyong wraps his arm around the older snuggling closer. "Good idea." 

"When shall we plan this wedding thing...." 

"We don't have to rush the wedding baby..." says Jiyong with a smile. "Let's plan with the whole family invovled. Cherin, Bae...and hopefully your family too..." 

"I know the whole wedding planning thing was random...I just...I just wanted to do something." 

"We don't have to go too far let...we need to get married with our hearts are in the right place." says Jiyong placing a kiss on his lover's chest. 

"Ne...marriage now...it would have been out of spite...I want my family there....whether it's not offical or official...I wish to marry you..." 

"I know baby...now sleep a bit more ne?" 

"Hmmm that's easy." 

thanks for reading! what do you think eh? how's school for you all? thanks for reading! 

upvote! comment^^

elise choi