Flowers

The Manny

Seunghyun groans out of his sleep as he rolls over in his bed. He has a raging headache and this one is the worst since he drank so much the night before. He was drunk but not drunk enough to not know what was going on. He knows that his fiance is disappointed with him...and he knows that he needs to stop with all his emotional ...he knows that it bothers Jiyong even though Jiyong might say something different. 

He doesn't even know why he is so lucky to have such a man. A person who forgives easily and loves harder any anyone that he knows. Their life is so complicated and and any normal person would just let it all go and not give Seunghyun a chance. Jiyong still loves him. He loves him so damn much. Seunghyun will not let him go. 

Jiyong comes into the room with a tray of food. The room is still dim but there is a little light peaking through. Jiyong smiles and opens one panel of curtains to add more light but not too much to blind the man who is still a little hung over. "What time is it?" 

"It's a little past one..." 

Seunghyun laughs to himself. "Wow..." says the man sit up as the tray of food is placed on his lap. Jiyong smiles and places  napkin in his lover's shirt. "You doing alright baby?" says Jiyong running his hand through his fiance's hair. Seunghyun smiles to the touch as he devours his pancakes. "Good" says Jiyong placing a kiss on his lover's hair to then crawl in the shared bed. 

"What have you been up to this morning?" says the older chewing his breakfast. Jiyong smiles. "Cleaned mostly. Raeyoo is taking a nap. She work up early today." 

"Wow she wakes up so early.." 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "All little kids wake up early baby" 

"Ne ne." says the older then placing his tray to the side. He grins a little as he looks at his lover. "I love you you know that." Jiyong snuggles closer to the man. "Of course." 

"I just wanted to say sorry for my actions..." 

Jiyong nods. "It's okay. It must have been hard for you to keep all that in..." 

Seunghyun looks at his lover with a laugh. "I would kiss you but...my breath...I'm sure it reeks..." Jiyong shakes his head and presses his lips to the thin ones. "Just don't use tongue." The younger presses his lips to the thin ones again and the older smiles into the kiss. It's a sweet morning kiss and Jiyong loves the quiet moments. 

"Do you feel up to going to work today?" 

The older sits up and shakes his head. "NO...not at all...." The older laughs and picks up his phone. "In fact I'm texting Bae right now..." 

"Do you feel sick?" says Jiyong placing his hand on his lover's head to then feel his own head. "Well you are not sick..." 

"No I'm not sick...but I do need some time away from the office. I want to take us somewhere..." 

"Oh...where...?" 

Seunghyun sits up in t he bed and so does Jiyong. "Hyunnie..." says Jiyong with a nervous laugh. "You look so serious..." 

"Well I have been wanting to do something....for a while now...." 

"What is it...what ever it is...I will support you." 

"Well...I don't know how you feel about this...but I wish for us to visit Hyeri..." 

Jiyong smiles and rubs his lover's arm. "Of course baby. I would love to meet her...it's about time and plus she would love to see her baby girl." (Korean culture people see the dead as spirits...they are always watching over their loved ones) 

Seunghyun looks at his lover. "Are you sure...you really sure...no pressure..." 

"It's fine...we shall all get dressed nicely for Hyeri." 

Seunghyun presses his lips to his lover's "Thank you baby." He gets up from his bed and goes into the bath room with a quickness. 

The older comes out of the room with a stare. Jiyong smirks. "What's the look for baby." 

The older crawls back into the bed. "I brushed my teeth." The older purrs as he gets closer to the younger. He places his hand on the small waist and brings the body close to him bringing the two in a heated kiss. Jiyong presses his body against the other as their happiness in the room is growing. Jiyong smiles out of the kiss taking in some air. He nips the thin lips only to get a growl from the older. 

"Hyunnie....the door." says Jiyong breathlessly as his eyes keep rolling back due to the pleasure. His Hyunnie is always super active in the morning and super active at night. Jiyong sometimes goes crazy because this man is too good with his beautiful lips gracing his body and loving him ever so much making the man moan. "Mmmm" Jiyong moans quietly as his morning love has risen yet again. 

The older smiles. "Oh I see that you really love me this morning." says the older kissing down the ivory to find the part that Jiyong has the most joy. The older takes the happiness and can't help from kissing it gently with Jiyong . "Love me more." The older gains more joy as his warm love coats his lover making it so he can't help but move up and down. 

A back arches as Jiyong releases his love and Seunghyun takes all of it in. Reaching deep to gain all of love which can be sensitive at times. Jiyong pulls his lover on top of him and can't help but kiss him again gaining access to allow the older to kiss deeper turning his head to the side grabbing black hair. Jiyong moans again to the tug and pull and the older kisses again passionately. Jiyong then rolls on top of his lover to kiss the man one more time. "Mmmm wish I could have you now..." 

The older then purrs. "But you can baby" says the older feeling on his lovers . Jiyong's twitches to the touch "Hmmm but I need to wake the baby..." 

" won't take long..." 

"But I want it to....baby I ssoooo want it to last as long as possible with you." says Jiyong tracing a hand up his lover's shirt. 

"Do you feel satisfied right now?" 

Jiyong rolls off his lover and cuddles next to his side. "Well you definetly did baby. No matter what you do you are amazing..." Jiyong kisses his lover's shoulder before getting out of bed. "Take a shower. Raeyoo and I will be ready by the time you come out." 

"Ne Yongie" 

Jiyong gets up from the bed and looks down at his now clearly loved underwear. Seunghyun chuckles a little. "Hmmm looks like we got to frisky...let me help you out..." says the older coming closer. Jiyong hesitates. "My God...you are going to cause trouble. "

"How?" says the older grabbing Jiyong's hips to massage them gently. "Turn around baby..." The older turns the smaller man so that he is leaning against the wardrobe. Jiyong breathes in heavily as the older then slides his hands against the smaller figure in a soft motion. He then slips his fingers under neath the elastic band popping the sides making the younger jump a bit. "Yah...baby..." says Jiyong in a laugh. 

The older then slides open a drawer. He then trails a hand down the side again this time slowly dropping the underwear to the floor. The older looks at the glorious and smacks it making Jiyong slightly moan with a growl. "Yah..." The older then leans to place a couple of kisses on the cheeks. "Mmm. y" says the older. "Lift your leg." The older then slowly puts on the underwear and this is driving Jiyong crazy how the man is so slow with his movements. The older puts the underwear on and turns Jiyong towards him kissing his lips. "Beautiful." 

"Me...or my " 

The older grins. "All of you" He kisses Jiyong's neck with a peck. "I will take a shower...before I pounce you" 

//////////////////Raeyoo's///////////////////////

"eeeeeadjkfaslkfjasdfkjekjd" says the little one. 

"Aiiiigo look at you awake." says Jiyong taking the baby out of the crib. The baby smiles with her full set of teeth. "I can't believe you will be almost 2..." says Jiyong to himself. "I wonder what we shall do baby girl..." 

"afdljafdfjadfkjeeeeeeeeeee" says the baby to Jiyong. "da da da da" 

The baby says her little coos and squeals while Jiyong changes her diaper. "We are going some where special." says Jiyong to Raeyoo. The little one smiles and runs over to her closet. Jiyong smiles. "That's right we need to change you. What do you want to wear?" The baby makes a smile and points at the pink madness in her closet. "Oh I wonder what shall we pick today princess." 

The baby is changed into a cute dress and Jiyong puts on some sparkle flats to keep the baby entertained when she walks. Jiyong puts the baby down and she walks out into the living room with careful steps. She is still getting use to wearing shoes as she waddles over to the nearest thing that she can grab on to. Jiyong chuckles a bit and takes out some snacks to pack for later which are organic carrots and other varieties of veggies. 

Seunghyun comes out of his bedroom with wet hair. "Need to shower?" 

Jiyong smiles. "I showered this morning. I'm just going to change real quick. Ne." Jiyong goes into his bedroom and quickly makes the bed and cleans the now steamy bathroom. Jiyong then goes into the closet to change into his clothes for the day. He decides to wear the clothes that the older got him for Christmas. He runs out of the room to find both Seunghyun and Raeyoo cuddled on the sofa together watching TV. The baby is quiet as her eyes are fixed on the children playing on the screen. 

"I'm impressed." 

"I can get my kid entertained." 

The younger laughs. "Well I always had confidence." 

Raeyoo looks at Jiyong and holds out her hands. "Neee my sweets." He picks her up in his arms and Raeyoo cuddles into his shirt. He always likes to grab at Jiyong seeking comfort. This is a very natural position for the two. 

"I will be ready in a bit." says the older going back into the bathroom. 

///////////////////////Imperial Lane/////////////////

This is a very nice area...it's a place where people go to see their loved ones. Most people are displayed in lovely cases and people can place things in them and put flowers along side of the case. Jiyong hasn't been in a place like this before so it's a little different for him. Seunghyun walks the hall slowly and it's been a year since he has been here....

Jiyong takes the older's hand as he pushes Raeyoo's stroller. Seunghyun smiles and holds the hand tighter. "We are almost there." Jiyong nods and follows the man over to the memorial. Seunghyun then points. "There she is." says the older bowing to the memorial. Jiyong comes closer and bows. "Hello Hyeri....I'm Jiyong..." 

Seunghyun smiles at how Jiyong introduces himself. "Hyeri...how have you been...I'm sure you have seen a lot..." He then leans down and takes Raeyoo of out the stroller. He places the baby in his arms. He points at the small picture. "There is your mama." 

"Mama..." The little one says back and it brings a tear to Seunghyun's eyes suddenly. "Ne...ne...that's mama. You know her name well." The baby stares at the picture and points again. "Mama..." she points at the glass and smiles at her Appa making Seunghyun cry a bit. "Ne ne...that's right baby girl." The little one is put down and Jiyong takes a flower from the stroller. "Here Raeyoo. Let's give her something pretty." 

Seunghyun then picks up his daughter again and with the flower in her hand her Appa helps to press the flowers to the side of the glass case. "We miss you so much..." The older says in a cry. Jiyong stands to the side as the older has his moment with his daughter. This moment is hard because Seunghyun is introducing Raeyoo to her mother....but she is not there to hug her back. 

Jiyong comes over and rubs his fiance's back. "I'm taking care of him well. He still does tend to be a slob in the bathroom...but I clean it up well." The older laughs a bit whipping a tear. "Hyeri ah...I also want to formally introduce you to Jiyong...my love and the person that helped me to heal." Jiyong smiles at his lover and holds his side. "asdkjadkfj" says the baby tapping the glass. "Gadkjffkad mama" says the baby again with a smile. 

The family then hugs one another and Seunghyun takes the baby placing her in her stroller. Jiyong watches how the man buckles the little one in with shaking hands. Jiyong then takes his lover's hand. "Baby..." The older then stands. "Thank you..." The older then envelopes the younger in a hug and Jiyong welcomes the arms because this is a huge step in their relationship. 

"I thank you for coming this far with me my love. Loving Raeyoo as if she is your own. Meeting my ex wife..." says the older quietly. "May we have many years of happiness. With you by my side." 

Jiyong releases the hug. "Always baby. I love you so much." The family then start to depart from the place walking slowly and enjoying the moment. They all feel complete for a reason. I guess because introducing Jiyong to Hyeri makes things feel a little more official than it already is. Seunghyun opens the door to the Hall and then all proceed out to the parking lot. Seunghyun pops the trunk while Jiyong unbuckles the baby from her seat quickly transitioning her to her car seat. Jiyong closes the door. "OH OF ALL THE PLACES!" screams a voice behind them. 

Seunghyun then turns to then deeply bow. "Oh...Mrs. Lee." It's the ex mother in law. She is just as twisted as his mother. "What are you doing here...." says the woman eyeing the man. She then stares at Jiyong. "So you really have gone off the deep end..." 

"What do you mean?" says Seunghyun instantly getting defensive. 

"Your mother told me of....your situation..." says the woman looking at Jiyong again making Jiyong speak. "I can handle your words, but I will not be insulted in front of my face." 

Seunghyun puts a hand on his lover's shoulder with the non verbal of I got this. Jiyong stands back. "Why he has a mouth on him huh...." says Mrs. Lee. "You presented that to my daughter...that things is taking care of my grand baby..." 

"That thing is Jiyong and that thing is the best thing that has ever happened to me." 

"Best thing that has ever....what?! How dare you say that. My Hyeri gave birth to that baby in the car...." The woman tears up. "How dare you..." 

Seunghyun then calms a bit. "I know that you are hurt...but I had to move on with my life...and Jiyong helped me to do that. I appreciate Hyeri for bringing me Raeyoo...but we both know that we never loved..." 

"Nonsense. She loved you...but you were too caught up to notice....she loved you..." 

"She...did...I did too...but it was the love two parents. I know I wasn't there...I'm sorry...but I'm better now..."

"And my daughter is dead...and now you moved on huh...nice life you got here with a man of all thins..." 

"Good evening Mrs. Lee..." says Seunghyun with a bow. "Let's go Jiyong" 

Jiyong gets into the car and tries not to express his anger in front of the baby. He grips his seat instead. "How dare she..." says Jiyong to himself. Seunghyun puts on his seatbelt. "She is just hurt...she is still getting use to her daughter not being around...She has nothing else because Hyeri was her everything..." 

Jiyong calms down a bit. "I'm sorry I spoke so harshly to her...I just can't these people always prying into our lives...I know we signed up for this but...oh I wish I could cuss right now..." says Jiyong looking at his fiance but the two can't help from laughing. "Baby. I will be fine. Look at how strong we are." 

"Ne. We have each other. Right Raeyoo." 

"Eakdasdkjfldkfjasdfjk" says the little one banging her toy on her car seat. "Eeeeeeee appa..." 

////////////////////////Later that night////////////////////

Jiyong makes a late night run to the store because Seunghyun took the liberty of eating the food that was for the side dishes. It's a thing that happens often and Jiyong doesn't mind going out and buying more food. 

The door slowly opens and Jiyong comes into a dark apartment. He puts the bag on the nearest counter and flicks a light that doesn't turn on. Jiyong goes to look at the lights and then goes over to flick the switch again. "Must be the fuse..." The younger then goes towards the bedroom but is stopped with lights turning on behind him. "Hyunnie what are y..." Jiyong stops his sentence to a candle lit room. "Baby...what is all of this..." says Jiyong coming closer to the candles. 

Seunghyun is in a tux and holding out a dozen roses. "Oh decided to dress up..." says the older with a laugh. "Hyunnie..." 

"What?" says the older taking the smaller hand in his. "I want to do something special for you baby..." He then hands the roses over to the younger. "Be mine forever." 

Jiyong smiles. "Of course baby. I love you." 

The older then places the flowers down taking Jiyong's hand in his. "I know that you have already done this...but I wanted to give you this..." Jiyong takes a box and opens it. "Hyunnie...theses are beautiful." says the younger looking at a set of diamond banded rings. 

"These will fit over our engagement rings." The older then takes the box and places a ring on Jiyong's finger fitting nicely next to his current ring. "Baby I love it." 

Seunghyun then looks into Jiyong's eyes. "Let's get married...." 

Jiyong looks into his lover's eyes. "I wish that we could Hyunnie...but we can't in this country..." 

"I know that we can't legally...but we can still have a ceremony." The older leans and kisses the plump lips. "I wish to call you my husband. I want to call you Yeobo or my Pookie Wookie." says the older in a laugh. "Marry me." 

"Are you expecting to have a real wedding?" says Jiyong with a smile. 

"Ne...the works." 

"Hyunnie. It doesn't have to be big. I just wish to have the ones dear to us there." 

"Of course. That's what I want too..." says the older pulling the younger closer. "We can even have a honeymoon." 

Jiyong blushes a bit. "Honeymoon....like a trip...." 

"Ne. Where else." says the older in a laugh. "You will have to wear y things for me baby." 

"I will pick out a bra for ya." says Jiyong in a laugh making the older gag. "You are into that stuff Yongie?" 

"Nah. Not at all..." says Jiyong in a laugh. "But Hyunnie...you sure you want to plan a wedding now...with out your parents invovled..." 

Seunghyun sighs. "I have thought about it..but baby...if I wait on them...no telling until I get their approval. I will invite them to the wedding." 

"We need to try to make peace before we have this wedding baby..." Jiyong is serious. He doesn't want Seunghyun doing anything that might really destroy his family. A wedding sounds nice...but almost sounds like a possible wall in his relationship with his family. 

"Yah yah...this is a proposal....don't look at me like that....aish fine fine...baby I will do as you say. We will make peace and plan while making peace." 

Jiyong smiles. "That's my hyunnie..." 

**Sooooooo real wedding bells! Who shall plan the wedding...can two men do this? Stay tuned and comment! 

Also look at my new story FOR RENT it's a GTOP fic about Jiyong being a nerd and wanting to gain popularity. Seunghyun who is the most popular man in school ends up being in Jiyong's interest. Can you rent a human being??!

Find out by clicking --------> FOR RENT