Black

The Manny

"EEeeeeeeeee!!!!" Screams Raeyoo as she tries to climb on her rocking horse. She almost has the hang of climbing on to things but getting a grip of things she is finding a problem. "Eeeeeaslkjsdafdsfl" says the little one again as her diaper serves as a cushion to the abrupt fall. Of course Jiyong is sitting and watching every move and has seen this process with many children. 

Yea, Jiyong has been with many babies from newborn to toddler. He has seen it all to the messy diapers to those first steps that he got to see before his boss's. Those moments were pretty cool to him but nothing compares to when your own child is doing these things. Everything suddenly is cute and you just want to rewind those moments that you wish to keep forever. Raeyoo is probably this most loved child on this earth because Jiyong would do anything for the little one. "You almost got it baby girl" 

Raeyoo smiles and grabs on the yarn horse hair to finally pull herself up on the rocking horse. The horse rocks backwards making the baby grip on the yarn but there is no fear as Jiyong supports the baby with a chuckle. "Aigo you finally did it ne?" Jiyong then starts a rocking motion and surprisingly Raeyoo is not scared. Most of the time kids freak out when there is something too out of their control, but Raeyoo is the complete opposite. Maybe it's because she knows that she has daddy is right behind her...knowing that nothing bad will ever happen. 

Jiyong then leans up to kiss the baby on her now shoulder length hair. The hair is not completely even but it's just enough to have her close to getting her first trim soon. Jiyong has been slowly trying to persuade his Hyunnie into just t the ends to make it grow even but Seunghyun is still not convinced. Maybe one day. 

"Aigo what are you two doing?" says Seunghyun coming into the living room suit and all. He has been coming home for lunch the past month and he already sees how much money he saved. Also Jiyong's cooking is something to look forward to as well and of course Seunghyun is able to see the one he loves for a couple of hours.

"Hyunnie didn't you pick up a couple of cases? You don't need to leave?"  says Jiyong still rocking the little one. 

Seunghyun crosses his legs in his high end suit. "Naaah its fine. The files can wait." He then leans over to kiss is lover's shoulder. "I have more important things to do." Jiyong smiles and turns to his love and steals a kiss. "Aigo I'm going to get a tooth ache from your sweetness." Raeyoo then furrows her brows at the two. She gets jealous easily. 

"Now now little girl. You can't get jealous when I kiss Appa." says Jiyong in a parent like tone. He doesn't want the little one to turn into a brat so he wants to teach her that she can't always have the attention on her all the time. Even though most attention is on her Jiyong is trying to minimize things. 

A knock at the door gets the two looking up in confusion. "Were you expecting someone?" 

Jiyong shakes his head. "No...I don't think...ooooooohhh yea...I forgot I told Noona that she can use your washer." Jiyong smiles brightly at his fiance. 

Seunghyun laughs. "Oh so now your remember." 

"Sorry, I meant to ask you." 

Seunghyun laughs. "Why do you need permission to use our washer? Everything in here is ours and the kitchen is yours" The man laughs a bit while the door bell rings again like a drum. 

Jiyong then stands with his socked feet and goes to the door. He checks the video monitor and it's nice to see it's actually Dara and not some crazy in law to be. "Noona. You came early." 

"Yeah I was able to get here faster than I thought." 

Jiyong takes the laundry basket from her. "Make yourself comfortable. I will get you a snack in a bit." 

Dara chuckles. "Oh you are the perfect house hubby." 

Jiyong blushes and goes over to the laundry room. Dara makes her way over to the giggling baby who is amusing by the forward and backwards motions of her new toy. "Oh she has one of these now?" 

Seunghyun smiles. "Ne...My co worker who you will meet soon gave it to us. Their twins are 6 now so they don't need it. How have you been?" 

Dara takes a seat. "Good. Just working. Dongwook and I are going to move in to together soon. We just need Jiyong to get out" says the older a little louder so that JIyong could hear the last part of the sentence, and he did. "Yaaaah what you mean? You kicking me out?" 

"Ne...I'm kicking you out. You need to move in with your fiance." She grins at the two. "Also I'm still a little upset it took you two a week to tell me that you are engaged." The truth is them being engaged was a little scary in the beginning because in their country no such thing exist between same couples. "Well we just wanted a week to take it all in." 

"Gosh Jiyong you are always so serious...I was kidding." says the older looking at the two. 

Seunghyun then stands with the baby placing her in his Noona's arms. "Here sit in Auntie's lap. She miiiiiiiissed you so much." The little one smiles as she see the familiar face. She sits on her lap and takes the larger hand in hers. Raeyoo likes to hold hands which is something also new. Dara turns the baby towards her. "Can you say Auntie? Auuuuuun T Auuuuuuntie" 

Jiyong laughs a bit at the interaction. Seunghyun  then comes over to his love who is currently preparing a snack in the kitchen. "You heading out now?" 

"Ne. I should get going. You are making this hard for me..." says the older pulling Jiyong into a hug. Jiyong smiles "You will be back later right?" 

"Always." The older releases the hug. "I love you Yongie" 

"Hmmm me too" Jiyong smiles back. "Now go to work I need to chop." 

//////////////////////////6pm/////////////////

It has been a long day at the firm but nothing too different. It always seems around Valentines day people are getting divorced or someone does something destructive to someone else's car. There is a slashing of tires case and the girlfriend is a complete crazy. Seunghyun is defending the Boyfriend who is still playing the innocent act. 

"So you didn't cheat on her?" 

"No like I keep telling you. She just ing crazy that woman. I just slept with her once and she felt that we were in a relationship. I told her from the beginning that we were just a one time thing..." 

"Well I see that you have been on many dates with her." 

"Well I had to warm her up you know....I couldn't just her." 

"Please...the language..." says the older 

"Sorry. Can you just fix this. My friend told me that you are good." 

"Ne...I'm good when the person I'm defending is actually innocent." 

The other man then gets defensive. "What you mean..." 

"I gotta tell ya...you deserved this. You took her on dates....brought her gifts and then slept with her...that is a relationship. Plus you wined and dined a bunch of other women...Like I said before just settle and have her pay half." 

"No I want her to pay every cent back." 

"You know she doesn't have that kind of money. What is the settlement cost going to do to your income?...nothing..." 

"Forget this..." 

"Then I won't represent you. I will not stand in the court room and be your cheerleader. I represent the truth." 

The man then crosses his legs. "Fine fine....I don't have many other choices with lawyers....I will settle." 

"Good" Seunghyun then closes his file and stands to bow to the person in front of him. "I will see you soon. Do not do anything stupid or your cost might go up...." 

The man nods and walks out the door. Seunghyun then takes a seat. "Well looks like my money went somewhere...." says a voice. Seunghyun then stands. "How long have you been here?" 

"Why don't you try Hello for once." The older man comes and sits in a chair. "So are you going to make a good decision today." 

Seunghyun totally forgot. "The Gala..." 

"Dont' tell me you forgot?" 

"I told you I'm not going..." 

"I'm not asking much. Just come for just one hour. Smile and talk with Reayoo. Help me win this son" 

Seunghyun almost wants to laugh because the old man is so desperate to have the perfect picture. "One hour....I'm not bringing Raeyoo." 

"Fine...I left your Tux with Chaerin." 

The old man walks out of the door and Seunghyun grits his teeth. "Aish" says the man in frustration. "Aish..." he says again plopping in his office chair. "So he got you to go huh?" says Cherin coming in with the tux. 

"Ne...I just want the man to leave me alone. He keeps saying that I don't know that he will do or not. I can't afford anymore drama." 

"Oh yea you and Jiyong" 

"He already knows." 

Cherin gets wide eyed. almost dropping the suit. "How?!" 

"Who knows. The man could have me followed....no telling with him."

" How can a harmless bastard pack so much power." says Cherin laying the suit on a near by chair. 

Seunghyun then takes out his phone. "If you find the answer let me know. 

////////////////////////Home//////////////////////

Jiyong is making stew and it's taking a little longer with him and his Noona catching up. Raeyoo has been watching TV so she is entertained. The phone rings and Jiyong smiles. "He must be running late" 

"Hey baby..." 

"Hey what's with the tone?" 

"Well father came by...Looks like I'm going." 

"Hey it probably won't be too bad. Just do it to help him. We can't win this battle if we shut them out...." 

"I'm only going for a hour." says the older "Leave some dinner for me baby....I'm going to prepare for war." 

Jiyong laughs while stirring the pot. "Hey my Hyunnie is better than this. Be good to your parents...deep down in side they love you." 

"I know...it's just hard...with everything that has been happening." 

"We will get through it. Have fun" 

//////////////////////The Gala//////////////////////

The Gala, a  huge rented out conference room and the many guest who are dripping with money. These guest are very important because with their support the more money you will have in your campaign. Seunghyun has grown up with many of these families and most are still the same. 

Seunghyun sat in the parking lot for ten minutes before going inside the hotel. He was close to just going home to be with his family but he  knows that Jiyong would be disappointed. "Son" says Mrs. Choi in her fake as tone. 

Seunghyun bows. "Mother. Father. Noona." 

They all bow back and Hyori tries her best to keep her fake smile. It has been months since the brother and sister have seen each other. They went from being close to enemies. "How have you been brother. Still causing the family trouble..." Mr. Choi then puts a hand on his daughter's shoulder. "Not here. somewhere else...." 

Seunghyun then rolls his eyes. "I'm going to eat something real" He then turns around to head towards the food tables. He pulls out his phone and it has only been five minutes. "Aish" says the man locking his phone. 

A woman comes up to the food. "This place is a bore huh?" She puts some cheese on a plate. Seunghyun nods in a agreement to the woman. The woman then leans against the table eating the well paid for cheese. "I like these pepper jack cheese squares....." 

Seunghyun ignores the woman who is trying to have conversation with him. "You really don't remember me?" says the woman again. Seunghyun then looks the woman over again. "Bommie??" 

"Ne...it's me" She kinda laughs. "Just got a little work done to the face and body but still me." 

Seunghyun smiles brightly. "Wooooow how long has it been. Who would think..." 

"I think it has been since law school. I hear you are doing well. I have been too. Working as Samsung's Legal advisor." 

"Yaaaaah that's a good job." 

"Ne. You should come one day. I will give you a tour." 

Mrs. Choi comes over to the two and Seunghyun then rolls his eyes. "Bom. Glad you could make it." 

"You invited her mother?" 

"Well she gave us a generous donation." She then looks at the woman. "How was the drive? Did you tell my Seunghyun about your job?" 

Seunghyun then says with a tone. "She did..." 

"Oh you two should go out sometime. You know my Seunghyun is looking to get settled." 

Seunghyun doesn't want to cause drama in front of his old friend. "Actually I'm doing okay." 

"Oh you have a girlfriend Seunghyun?" says Bom with a smile. Mrs. Choi then shakes her head. "No he is just trying to avoid moving on. Hyori and I are trying to push him in the right direction." 

"More like shove." says the man with a dry tone. He looks at his friend. "Bom sorry. I'm going to go now." 

"Oh. okay...we could grab some drinks." 

Seunghyun smiles. "Sorry. My fiance is waiting for me. He is cooking stew tonight. Bye mother." Seunghyun grins and leaves the two speechless.

Bom then gets confused with a laugh. "Wait...he said...he?" 

Mrs. Choi clenches her fist. 

So much for staying for an hour...more like ten..

*Hello all it has been a while and I have been suuuuuuper busy with school which has taken over my life. Thank you all for reading. Please COMMENT UPVOTE AND SUBCRIBE. PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORIES TOO. You will LOVE THEM HEHEHE.