Dinner

The Manny
Jiyong is sitting across from a messy baby and a oversized man child. They are all covered in paint. Jiyong already ran his hands through his hair twice without thinking to wipe his hand. Every time Jiyong would get paint in his hair he would mutter something to himself which would make Seunghyun chuckle. The older is a mess too but the paint stayed on his smock and the paper. 
 
The younger figures the man is not messy because he has to pay attention to so many things already as a lawyer. JIyong then remembers that his job is full of the unexpected so he just lets the paint stay where it is. Between the three of them, they have created tons of drawings. Raeyoo is already using the last paper making the older pout realizing there isn't any more. 
 
"We don't have any more paper.?" He looks at Jiyong child like. 
 
Jiyong shakes his head with a smile. "Sorry Mr. Choi. Raeyoo took the last one." The older sighs. "Well I guess that this is the end of artistry. I was really hoping to create enough to open my first gallery." Jiyong is not sure if the man is joking or not but if he is joking...he is quite terrible. "Um sir....are you joking?" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "That bad?" 
 
Jiyong doesn't want to agree...he doesn't want to hurt the man's pride. "No sir it was a good joke. I almost believed you.." 
 
Seunghyun raises an eyebrow. "Wow...it was really bad." The man starts to laugh and get up from the table. He starts to untie his smock tied around him. Jiyong gets wide eyed and freaks out. "Noooo sir it was a really good joke." Jiyong waves his hand at him. 
 
"Jiyong..." 
 
Jiyong stands up straight to listen intently. "Sir?" 
 
"You stink at lying." 
 
Jiyong puts his head down and run his hand through his hair. He gets a glob of yellow paint streaked through his already rainbow colored hair from painting. "I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to lie." 
 
Seunghyun looks at the paint in the mans hair and starts to chuckle. Jiyong lifts his head a bit and looks at the laughing man. Seunghyun then points. "Jiyong shi. Have you looked at your self the past couple of hours?" 
 
"Sir?" Jiyong his head to the side cutely "What is it sir?" 
 
"You have a glob of paint in your hair." 
 
Jiyong then chuckles. "I know...my job tends to be messy at times. I'm fine with it." 
 
Seunghyun walks around the table and takes the younger's wrist in his hand. "Let's clean you up a bit." 
 
"Sir?" 
 
"Call me hyung..." says the older leading Jiyong to the kitchen sink. "Sir...what are you doing?" 
 
"What does it look like Jiyong Shi...I'm helping you a bit." 
 
Jiyong then reaches out to try to grab the cloth his boss is wetting. Seunghyun of course pulls the cloth from the younger. "Nah ah ah." 
 
Jiyong then whines. "Siiirrr. I can do it myself." Jiyong is already getting comfortable with the way that he is whining. Seunghyun finds Jiyong really cute at the moment, so resistant to someone helping him out. Seunghyun rings out the cloth and then brings it to Jiyong's hair. The younger freezes as the man gets a little closer and then starts to wipe the bits of color out of his hair. "Sir..." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Sir sir sir...is that the only word you can say." The older jokes at the frozen man. "I'm just helping you out a bit." 
 
"I...I....can do it" 
 
The older chuckles again. "Then let let me help you." the older turns Jiyong to the side and works on getting the dried paint off Jiyong's hair. The younger has no idea why he is letting his boss touch his hair or let alone be this close to him. He wants to leave...he needs to leave. Jiyong turns around and grabs the cloth. Seunghyun smiles. "You wanna finish up? I got most of it out...." 
 
Jiyong holds the cloth and nods...."Ne...I will finish in Raeyoo's bathroom..." Jiyong then quickly leaves the room and goes into the baby bathroom. He closes the room and puts his hand to his chest. He feels as his heart is beating like crazy. He has never felt like this with anyone in his life. The way that the his boss makes his body react makes Jiyong want to run away...but in a way he doesn't....
 
A knock at the door catches Jiyong off guard. "Ne?" 
 
"Just seeing if you are okay in there...." 
 
"I"m fine Mr. Choi...." 
 
"Okay...well we will need to go to the market to get dinner, so be ready in five minutes okay?" 
 
Jiyong flings the door open. "Market?....to to together sir?" 
 
Seunghyun likes it when Jiyong studders. "YE ye yes Jiyong shi. Together. Is that a problem?" 
 
The younger looks down. "Well....I don't go to public places with my clients. I don't want people getting the wrong impression...." 
 
"What would they think Jiyong Shi?" The older looks the younger in the eyes making the younger put his head down. "Nothing sir..." 
 
"So will you go?" 
 
"I don't know sir..." says Jiyong in a low voice. 
 
"Don't worry I will have you push the cart. I will act the role of boss and you keep being a nanny to my Raeyoo. Deal?" 
 
Jiyong looks up. "Well...I guess it wouldn't be too bad...." The baby crawls over to the bathroom with the crinkle of her diaper catching Jiyong's attention. "Aigooo princess. How did you get in here?" 
 
"aslksdfdklsad" The  baby smiles and reaches her hands up for Jiyong. Seunghyun picks up the baby and she reaches out for Jiyong again. "aksdglkjf gah gah..." 
 
"Jiyong shi is getting ready" Seunghyun kisses the baby's cheeks repeatedly making her giggle. Jiyong loves how much of an improvement Seunghyun is to his little girl already. Seunghyun looks over to Jiyong and grabs the door knob. "Five minutes okay?"  Jiyong smiles back. "Okay." 
 
The door closes and Jiyong starts to undo his smock. 
 
////////////////////Living Room/////////////////////
 
Jiyong is already to leave so he makes his way to the living room. The site is a little odd with Raeyoo already in her stroller in the middle of the living room watching a kids show and clapping. He has never seen a stroller in the living room...but hey at least she's ready to go. Seunghyun is sitting on the sofa looking at some random files. Jiyong steps closer making Seunghyun put his files away. "You already?" 
 
The older gets up from the sofa and takes Raeyoo's stroller in hand. Jiyong comes over. "I will push her sir." 
 
Seunghyun smiles. "I want to do it. You can just walk with us." Jiyong has never done this before. Normally he pushes the stroller if it is in the mix. "Okay sir." Jiyong leads the way over to the front door and the two of them walk out into the hall way. They walk down the hall slowly with JIyong reaching in the baby bag to pull out some sun screen. They all get on the elevator and Jiyong takes the time to put lotion on the baby. "We need to protect your beautiful skin." 
 
"Eeeeehkweakaejkdf gah gah" says the baby wiggling. She still doesn't like product put on her but she let's Jiyong do it. "Aigo good girl" The little one smiles back at him making Seunghyun enjoy the interaction. "You are really good with kids." 
 
Jiyong looks down and puts the cap back on the sun block. "It's nothing sir..." 
 
The elevator doors open and they both step off. "So which market are we going?" 
 
Jiyong then smiles. "There is a natural market close to here." 
 
Seunghyun pushes the stroller  towards the outside. "Alrighty, we shall go to this natural market and you will prepare us a feast." Jiyong can't help but laugh at his boss's wording. "I'm not worthy of creating feast...that could take hours."
 
"Well we have plenty of time and you have two sets of hands." 
 
"Sir I'm not that magical." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles as they reach the stop light. "No I mean that I'm going to help you too....I guess my humor is too dry at times...." 
 
The light turns white and the three walk across the street. "You are going to help sir?" 
 
"Ne...why not...I have the time...plus I want to learn from the best." 
 
"I'm not that good..." 
 
They cross the street and Seunghyun stops the stroller. Jiyong looks over "What is it sir?" 
 
Seunghyun smiles at Jiyong. "You need to give your self more credit. When someone gives your a compliment, just take it in as a positive. You are a wonderful person Jiyong. Never forget that." They start walking again and Jiyong follows along. He can't speak at the moment because he is speechless. He has never had such sincere words said to him in his life. Yea his noona says some nice things, but when Seunghyun says something....it's different. 
 
/////////////////Natural Garden//////////////////////
 
They make it into the store of course getting a few looks from customers. None of the stares are negative...it's more of the look and then a smile to go along with it. Jiyong fidgets with his shirt because he is not use to the attention. With Seunghyun pushing the cart it makes them look like a couple. "Do you have a meal in mind?" says the younger trying to busy his mind with other things other then the situation at hand. 
 
Seunghyun shrugs his shoulders. "Well...I dunno....like.....maybe....Dae Ji Bool Gogi?" Which is Korean spicy marinated pork. It's a good dish to make but the dish might be too spicy for the baby. Jiyong shakes his head. "Hmmm we can't do that. Raeyoo will get poopy diapers....how about....Galbi that's not spicy with some fun side dishes?" The older nods. "I like BBQ. I can't wait to taste your cooking tonight." 
 
"Aiiiiiggooooo so sweeeet" says a old lady passing the three. "We need more caring couples like you." 
 
Jiyong blushes and looks down....he doesn't know what to say. Seunghyun smiles at the older lady. "Sorry...he's a little shy. Thank you for your kind words." Jiyong then looks up. His boss didn't tell her that they were not dating. This makes the younger then shout. "He's my boss!" making the Seunghyun and the older lady chuckle. Seunghyun then looks at the old lady and bows. "Like I said. He's a little shy." The lady smiles. "It's okay. He is a sweet young man." The old leaves the three making the older chuckle. "Why did you shout like that?" 
 
"Because....we are not a couple...." 
 
"She was just giving us a compliment. I just went along with it." 
 
"Sir...I can't...." Jiyong doesn't know what to say. "Hey hey..." says the older putting a hand on the younger's shoulder. "Sorry. I was wrong. I won't do it again. Promise." 
 
Jiyong looks up. "You don't have to be sorry...I just need to loosen up a bit...I will be more fun promise..." 
 
"Well let's keep our promises. okay?" The older smiles down at the younger and they continue to get the food for the meal for tonight. Jiyong had to grab a lot of produce and then they had to go to the meats section to pick out the proper beef. Raeyoo was a good sport for being in the stroller for so long...she even ended up falling a sleep for her afternoon nap. Jiyong is happy because she will go to bed on time. 
 
/////////////////////////Home//////////////////////
 
They all get back from the market with a still sleeping Raeyoo. Jiyong pushes the stroller back to the condo with the older following along with them. They get to the door and Jiyong puts in the code beating the older. Seunghyun chuckles. "Already got the code down pact huh?" Jiyong didn't even realize how quick he was to unlock the door. "Sorry sir." 
 
"You did nothing wrong JIyong shi." says the older holding the door open so that they all go into the condo quietly. Jiyong pulls the stroller into the kitchen and then looks down at the sleeping baby. He then goes to grab a blanket from her room. He then goes to the living room and sets up a little pallet so she can sleep on and so that Jiyong can watch her near by. 
 
He goes back over to the stroller and quietly unbuckles her. He picks up the little one and Raeyoo instinctively clings to the Manny. Jiyong smiles as the little one snuggles against him. Jiyong walks over to the pallet and kneels down to place her down on the blanket. Raeyoo smiles in her sleep. Jiyong places the blanket over her and smooths the little hairs off her face. "Sleep well little one" Jiyong whispers to her. 
 
He then stands up to see Seunghyun staring at him. His stare is intense like he is in aw. "Sir?" The older then speaks. "Ready to cook?" He then smiles holding out another apron for Jiyong to use. The younger chuckles as he goes into the kitchen to grab the apron. He ties it on and then looks at the spread of food along the counters. "You can take a nap too...I can do this on my own sir." 
 
"But I want to help too Jiyong" Seunghyun said Jiyong's name informally which makes the younger blush. "Aigo. Are you sick?" Jiyong shakes his head. "No no...sir..." 
 
Seunghyun laughs quietly "Okay just making sure. So what's first?" 
 
Jiyong tries not to make eye contact. "Hmmmm start chopping veggies." 
 
"Yes Jiyong shi" says the older grabbing a cutting board. JIyogn takes the Galbi and starts to clean it and take off the fat. When cooking meats it's not healthy to eat the fatty parts of it. Jiyong doesn't mind taking the extra time cleaning. He then starts to go through the spices and then grabs some marinade. The meat goes into a zip lock bag along with everything else and presses all the sauces and spices together. 
 
Seunghyun goes over to the younger and looks over his shoulder. "That looks good" He his lips and Jiyong chuckles. "Don't worry. It won't take long to prepare once I throw it on the grill." 
 
"Oh how long will it marinate?" 
 
"About twenty minutes." 
 
Seunghyun pouts which makes Jiyong laugh. "Don't worry Mr. Choi. It will be ready in no time. Did you finish chopping the veggies?" Seunghyun smiles. "Ne all done." Jiyong takes a look at the oddly chopped veggies and chuckles to himself. "Thanks sir. You did well." 
 
"Yaaaaaah I hear that tone." 
 
Jiyong jokes. "I have no idea what you mean sir. You did a lovely job." 
 
"Okay I will stick to my day job." 
 
"You did great for the first time" Jiyong smiles infectiously back at the older. Seunghyun grins as well and the two stare into each other's eyes. Jiyong then averts his attention back to the veggies..those dark eyes are memorizing. His heart also was beating so loud he felt that the older could hear it too. Jiyong still doesn't know what is wrong with him. He hasn't had an energy drink all day or any sugars. "What's wrong?" 
 
"Nothing...my body acts weird sometimes...." says the younger preparing a side dish. "Are you sick?" 
 
Jiyong shakes his head and throws a tomato in a pot. "I don't think so...." 
 
"Describe what happens to you?" 
 
"I don't know how to describe it...." Jiyong continues to put items into the pot. The older grins to himself and then changes the subject. "So what are you making now?" 
 
"Well I'm preparing the food to go along with the galbi. Lettuce, carrots, garlic, and cucumbers taste great with the meat...pretty much everything you chopped. ..We are almost done. I just need to prepare Raeyoo's portion." Jiyong then starts to cut some of the veggies a little smaller to make it easier for the baby to eat. 
 
Thirty minutes pass and the food is all done. Jiyong likes that they were too busy with the food to really interact. That is one thing that Jiyong is trying to avoid but still is failing at miserably. Jiyong places the last dish on the table and then looks over to see the baby still sleeping. It's about time to wake her up. Seunghyun watches as Jiyong goes to the living room and decides to follow him. 
 
Jiyong kneels down and watches the baby sleep. He loves how peaceful she is even in a sleep state. Seunghyun kneels on the other side making Jiyong look up. "Is it time to wake her now?" 
 
Jiyong nods and then leans over the baby. He rubs her tummy. "Raeyoo ah...." The little one wiggles a bit and furrows her brows. Seunghyun chuckles lightly. "Wake up my precious daughter...." says Seunghyun in a soft voice. Jiyong looks up at the older and smiles. He rubs the little belly again. "Baby girl..." The little one opens her eyes to look up at the two men beside her. "gah gah...gahgadfksaddk gah..." says the little one sleepily. 
 
Jiyong then reaches down to pick her up. "Ready to eat?" The baby smiles and then buries her head into Jiyong's shirt. The younger stands followed by the older. Seunghyun stands behind Jiyong and makes goofy faces at his baby. The little one wiggles and smiles while she is put into her high chair. She yawns and rubs her eyes. "Aw still sleepy?" The baby smiles and blinks slowly. 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "She really likes you." 
 
"Well she really loves you" Jiyong smiles at the baby and places her in her high chair. Jiyong didn't even realize what he said...pretty much couple talk. Seunghyun smiles as Jiyong plays with the baby. "I'm going to prepare our plates. " Jiyong then stands up. "Ooooh don't worry sir. That is not your job....I will fed Raeyoo and serve you" 
 
"Jiyong Shi. Let me do it." He walks over and pulls a chair out. "Sit down Jiyong shi." Jiyong chuckles. "You sure....?" 
 
"I'm just getting a couple of plates and then sitting down. I think I can handle it." The older chuckles and then goes to the kitchen. He grabs the plates as said and sits at the table. He puts food on the first plate and hands it to Jiyong. He then makes a little plate for Raeyoo. "Here you go baby girl." 
 
Jiyong takes Raeyoo's  plate and then picks up a fork. "Ready to eat baby girl?" 
 
"aksdfjlkdfkj" says the baby while opening . She of course loves the food and so does Seunghyun. He takes some lettuce and puts some beef, garlic, carrot, and then wraps it up. He holds it out to Jiyong. "Here eat this....so good" Jiyong blushes. "I will eat in a bit sir...." 
 
Seunghyun shakes his head. "Eat..." He pushes the wrap towards his mouth. "Sir I mmmlhh" Seunghyun shoves the lettuce in Jiyong's mouth making him laugh. "There you go...not so bad eh?" Jiyong chews the food with a red face and Raeyoo giggles as her manny gets redder. "heheheheheh" Jiyong looks at the baby. "Funny?" 
 
"Hehehehehehe" The baby claps again and then reaches out for more food to eat. Seunghyun takes some of his meat and cuts a smaller piece and hands it to the baby. "Here little one. Jiyong shi is still chewing." Jiyong makes a face with puffy cheeks still full of food. Seunghyun's wrap was big and requires tons of chewing. 
 
"Good?" says the older 
 
Jiyong nods in response making the older chuckle again. He loves playing with Jiyong and Jiyong some how enjoys it too. The dinner was not awkward at all...it was mostly chewing due to Jiyong's amazing cooking. They ate all of the food with some veggies left over to snack on for later. Jiyong gets up from the table and places Raeyoo back in the livingroom to play while he cleans up. Seunghyun stands as well. "That was amazing." 
 
"Thank you sir." 
 
"Shall we clean now?" 
 
Jiyong shakes his head. "I can do it." 
 
Seunghyun smiles and grabs the plates from the table. "Yea you can do it yourself...but I'm helping." 
 
Jiyong chuckles as the older helps him to clean the kitchen. They clear off the table and put all the left overs in containers. Seunghyun washes the dishes while Jiyong dries. They have a little assembly line with all the dishes being neatly placed to drain and then dried. Not much is said, but the moment is perfect. 
 
"How about we bake something?" says the older looking at Jiyong. "Sir....we don't have any of that stuff here right now....you should have said so at the store..." says Jiyong a little sad. 
 
"Oh don't worry, it's not big deal. Just wanting to hang out a bit more....how about a movie?" 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "I should get going after I put Raeyoo to bed...." 
 
"I'm going to look at movies on the TV...there should be something good...." says the older ignoring Jiyong's attempt at leaving early. It's only 8, so it's technically not late. 
 
Jiyong goes to the play area and picks up the baby. "Time to get ready for bed baby girl" The little one looks tired, so Jiyong figures after bath time she will be ready to sleep. Twenty minutes later Raeyoo is put to bed and Jiyong is happy to see the girl sleeping peacefully. "Goodnight...I love you...." says Jiyong...he really does love her. "She loves you too." says the older leaning against the door frame. He was there the whole time while Jiyong was singing her to sleep. 
 
Jiyong freaks out a bit. He doesn't want to have his boss think he is too attached....he gets  wide eyed and whispers. "Sor sorry....I didn't realize what I said...." 
 
Seunghyun smiles. "It's okay....I don't mind. So...still up for a movie?" 
 
Jiyong smiles. "Sure...what's the movie?" Jiyong is happy to see his boss is not mad....normally you don't say that you love someone else's kid...but Jiyong loves Raeyoo. She has his heart. 
 
"Pride and prejudice...the newer version." 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "A chick flick? You like that stuff?" 
 
"Well...it's like that book you read, so I figured you would like it...." says the older quietly. "We can pick another if you like." 
 
Jiyong chuckles "It's  fine...that's actually my favorite movie...my noona made me watch it so much growing up I grew to like it just as much..." The two start to walk down the hallway and the doorbell rings. The two look at each other because normally visitors are the post early in the morning. Seunghyun sighs. "I will get it. Go on and take a seat Jiyong" Jiyong blushes at the informal sentence and goes to the living room. Seunghyun then looks at his phone. He knows who is on the other side of the door. It's his mother who has been blowing up his phone ever since he rejected that girl from earlier. 
 
She never makes appearances but when she does, you know that she is pissed. Seunghyun figures that she wants to argue, so he has ignored the calls and texts. This day is too perfect. He was going to let the old lady stand out there, but he forgot that she knew the code as the door beeps open. "Aish" mutters the younger. 
 
Mrs. Choi opens the door to stare into her son's eyes. "What the hell was that from earlier." Nope...not a hi how are you...just pure rage from the get. "I told you I'm not ready..." Jiyong hears the voices from the kitchen and decides to stay put....he has no idea who the woman is at the door but he figures she is pissed as well. 
 
Mrs. Choi furrows her brows. "The hell you mean you are not ready....you need to get married soon. Think about your future...what is wrong with you....this is unlike you..." Seunghyun glares at his mother and is pissed that she is deciding to nag him in his own house. 
 
"This is me mother. For first time in my life I'm being me. I can't do this anymore...this you controlling my life..." 
 
"You can't? What about me? How do you think I feel?" 
 
"It's not always about you mother. Think about me. I have lost a wife...my child doesn't have a mother. I'm just now starting to be happy with life again...can't you see that I'm still healing?" 
 
"Healing? Life doesn't have time for such things. How are you going to open your own practice? What about your image. Clients don't like weak people." 
 
"Mother....stop..."says the older trying not to raise his voice. 
 
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN STOP! I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A GOOD MOTHER TO YOU AND THIS IS WHAT I GET! THIS WOMAN WAS PERFECT!" 
 
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" goes Raeyooo and Jiyong sighs followed by Seunghyun. "Now you woke up my daughter. She's one now. You know that?" Mrs. Choi rolls her eyes. "Well I see that she has strong lungs...why is her nanny not attending to her!" 
 
"WAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa" Jiyong wanted to hide but he can't now....Raeyoo is crying. Jiyong gets up from the sofa and darts across the kitchen to the hallway to the bedrooms. Mrs. Choi sees the man go across. "Who was that?" 
 
"The nanny mother..." 
 
"A man? What the hell Seunghyun....now you have a male nanny....and why was he in the living room if Raeyoo is already in bed?" 
 
Seunghyun sighs and opens the front door. "I think it's time for you to leave mother. My daughter is upset because you raised your voice. We can talk tomorrow...." The old lady furrows her brows and pushes past her son to go towards Raeyoos. The baby is calm now in Jiyong's arms and Mrs Choi takes sight of it. She looks the man down. 
 
"Who are you and why are you touching my grand baby?" 
 
"Mother!" Seunghyun yells trying to grab her shoulder. "Get out now...." 
 
Raeyoo starts to cry again and Jiyong turns to have the baby not facing the angry people. "It's okay baby girl" Jiyong rocks the little one in his arms as he feels the stare of the older woman on his back. 
 
Seunghyun hates this. He doesn't want to do it, but he is kicking his mother out. "Time to go..." 
 
"Seunghyun...why you...I have never...." He drags the lady by force until she is out into the hallway to then close the door in her face. Yea it was rude but the woman deserved it.  The older quickly resets the pin code from the inside and keeps the woman out. Mrs. Choi bangs on the door until she finally gives up ten minutes later.  
 
The older has never been so mad in his life. She doesn't care at all. Seunghyun keeps his fist balled up and Jiyong sees the man in a stiff stance. Raeyoo finally went to bed and Jiyong is now left with Seunghyun and his clearly pissed stance. "Mr Choi?" 
 
Seunghyun softens his face to the voice. "Mr. Choi?" says Jiyong coming closer. He stands in front of the man. "Are you okay sir?" That voice, so calming and so pure. "I'm fine now...sorry about that....I reset the pin code....I'm sorry...." says the older again. He didn't want Jiyong seeing how messed up his family is. He already knows that Jiyong wasn't a fan of him before....he just got him to be comfortable. 
 
"You okay?" says Seunghyun to the younger. 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "I should be asking you that sir." 
 
"I'm sorry..." says the older again. "Today was so fun....but then my mother had to come over." Seunghyun looks down and a tear escapes from his eyes. He quickly wipes it away. "Oh gosh....I'm sorry." 
 
Jiyong smiles gently. "Don't say sorry. You can't control people sometimes" 
 
"ne..." says the older still looking down. Jiyong comes closer and comforts the older by rubbing his arm. "Don't be like this...it's okay...." 
 
"I just feel bad...my mother said a mean thing to you....how she looked at you and my daughter...I hated it..." says the older wiping another tear. Jiyong is touched that Seunghyun is upset about his mother saying a mean thing to him....but he knows it's more than that....
 
"Hyung?" Jiyong smiles up at the man. "Hyuuuuunnng?" says the younger tugging on the older adding a bit of aegyo. Seunghyun looks into Jiyong's coffee eyes. "Cheer up hyung." Jiyong smiles again. 
 
"You called me hyung?" says the older surprised.
 
"Ne hyung?" Jiyong smiles. 
 
"I should have brought my mother over sooner." jokes the older. 
 
"That's a terrible joke..." says Jiyong with a chuckle. 
 
"Ne....say it again?" 
 
"That's a terrible joke?" Seunghyun chuckles. "No no pabo...my name...say it again....call me hyung...." 
 
Jiyong looks into the older's eyes. "Hyung." 
 
Seunghyun smiles. "Jiyong" <-----Informal

**Thanks for reading this suuuuuper long chapter. I hope that you enjoyied reading this. Please leave feedback in your comments of what you liked. I really like the long ones because you all are so detailed. Also please leave a upvote if you like^^Hehe until next time! Love!