Mine

The Manny
Jiyong is preparing breakfast while Seunghyun is messing with files in his brief case. Raeyoo is still sleep since it's so early, so the couple is enjoying their time together before Seunghyun needs to go to work. Jiyong doesn't mind waking up early to see his boyfriend off because it's something that he never dreamed of happening. 
 
Just waking up to a good looking person and that person says that they love you is enough for Jiyong. The older has given him energy and helps him to experience new things in what society calls a family. 
 
Seunghyun comes over to the stove and watches how Jiyong smashes the eggs in the pan. "Baby. Hyunnie hungry." Jiyong laughs as his boyfriend pouts. Jiyong flips the egg over with a sizzle. "Yongie is almost done cooking. So Hyunnie needs to sit and be patience. Ne?" says Jiyong looking at his impatient boyfriend with a grin. 
 
The older goes over to the table with fork in hand and awaits his boyfriend's cooking. Jiyong seconds later brings over the breakfast and places it on the table. Seunghyun waits for Jiyong to be seated before he digs in. Jiyong smiles. "Dig in" Seunghyun with no hesitation eats the fried eggs and left over kimchi from last night. 
 
"Sorry I didn't cook a lot today hyunnie..." says Jiyong sounding a little disappointed. He really wishes to treat his lover well. Seunghyun smiles. "Everything you do is just fine. I'm happy to have an amazing cook and boyfriend." The older smiles again and gives Jiyong a reassuring grin again before devouring more food. 
 
Jiyong reaches in the kimchi bowl and then places some on Seunghyun's plate. The older looks at the offering and smiles. "I know I know...I will slow down" Jiyong laughs because his boyfriend once again read his mind. "Good hyunnie...eat slower so that you can digest well." 
 
Seunghyun then looks in the coffee eyes. "What would I do without you....?" Jiyong grins. "You would probably be at work right now." Seunghyun laughs. "You know what I mean baby...." 
 
"I know baby. Just playing." JIyong takes another bite of food and stands from the table. Jiyong is only in his night ware with his T-shirt and sweat pants. Seunghyun finds the smaller man adorable how he sloshes around in his sponge bob slippers and loose fitting pajamas. Jiyong goes over to the fridge and pours a glass of water. 
 
He takes takes a sip and continues to drink enjoying the cold water. Seunghyun of course easily distracted by anything watches how his lover drinks from his simple glass of water. 
 
How his collarbones go up and down with every gulp.  Pouty lips get poutyer as they consume the glass with breathe slightly fogging the glass. The sounds of the younger's breath inbetween every sip and how his diaphragm contracts showing off his tiny frame and exposing the ivory skin....he's driving him crazy. Seunghyun then shakes out of his thoughts as the younger puts the glass down. Jiyong notices his lover staring. 
 
"Hyunnie? Something wrong?" says the innocent water drinker. Seunghyun smiles and shakes his head. "Oh Nothing baby just...." The older gets distracted again as he sees a bead of water trailing down his lover's faces into his neck. Jiyong smiles and turns his head to the side. "Baby? You still tired?"
 
"Aigo...." says the older again. He stands from the table with a nervous laugh. "Oh it's nothing baby. I just like those sweat pants on you. You know I wore those in college...." Jiyong looks at his lover confused. "Baby...you are acting weird...the name of your university is on my sweats....baby you sure you don't want to lay down for a bit longer...?" 
 
Seunghyun shakes his head and says kind of quiet. "The last thing I need to do is go to a bed...." 
 
Jiyong hears part of the sentence and chuckles. "Okay workaholic. I will let you go then. Don't push yourself too hard. Okay?" Seunghyun walks over to his lover and stands in front of him. He is not sure of what he will do if he even hugs the man. Jiyong chuckles. "Are you waiting on me to make the move?" says the younger with a grin?" 
 
Seunghyun laughs again and leans down to peck his lover on the lips. Jiyong pouts after the short kiss. "Awe...why such little love today. I wanna kiss my hyunnie..." Jiyong puckers his lips and leans towards his lover to press his lips against his lovers. Seunghyun finds the kiss sweet and decides to keep it that way. 
 
They release and Jiyong smiles. "Now that is better." Jiyong steals a kiss and hugs his lover quickly. "I will miss you." 
 
Seunghyun loves how affectionate his lover is and everyday he notices more and more how much of a sweet soul Jiyong is. "I will miss you more. Call me if you get bored or need me." 
 
Jiyong follows his lover to the door. "I always need you...I love you...." says the younger with a low voice. Seunghyun smiles gently to the sweet words. He reaches out his hand and lifts the smaller chin to place one last kiss on his lovers lips. "I need you even more. I love you too." says the older with a purr. 
 
Seunghyun opens the door. "Back at 8" 
 
Jiyong grins. "Home early again?" 
 
"Well...now I have a reason to want to come home....I have a family."  says the older as he walks into the hallway. "See you later my love." He kisses Jiyong's cheek.
 
Jiyong closes the door and Seunghyun makes his way down the hallway. He sees a neighbor and smiles. "Good morning." The woman nods with a smile. "Good morning to you too." Seunghyun continues to the elevator and presses the down button. 
 
/////////////////////////The condo/////////////////////////
 
Jiyong picks up the now dirty dishes and places them in the sink. He soaps up the plates to pre wash them and then proceeds to place them in the dishwasher. He doesn't turn on the device yet because the baby is still sleeping. 
 
The younger then goes into his now shared room and starts to make the bed. The couple tends to be wild sleepers so the bed is always a mess in the mornings. Jiyong takes the covers and pulls them off the bed. The fancy pillows and the sleeping pillows are tangled in the two layers of blankets. 
 
Seunghyun likes to sleep like a mummy and Jiyong likes to tangle with  whatever is near. Two blankets are a must. Jiyong pulls the blankets apart and then starts from square one to put everything together. 
 
Jiyong who is only 5'8" still finds it a task throwing around the big blankets. A king sized bed is a two person job so Jiyong has to get creative when making the bed up. He takes the blanket from the center and pulls it up to his face. The man then walks to the center of the bed to then flop on the mattress blanket and all. This method gets the blanket pulled up to the appropriate height. Jiyong then rolls from side to side to smooth the blanket as much as he can. The process sounds goofy but it works. 
 
Jiyong looks at the monitor and sees that Raeyoo is starting to wiggle out of her sleep. The older smiles as he sees the little one slowly looking around the room to then close her eyes again. That is Jiyong's que to go to Raeyoo's. The room is not far so it's seconds later that Jiyong is in front of the crib watching the little one wake up from her dreamland. 
 
"Good morning little one" 
 
Raeyoo wiggles a bit in her sleep and smiles. Jiyong continues to watch as the younger one rolls a bit. Jiyong then reaches in the crib and picks up the baby girl. Raeyoo slowly opens her eyes and stares at the man. Jiyong loves how quiet she can become in the mornings. She just stares with her crazy bed hair sticking up to one side.
 
Jiyong gently rocks the little one in his arms. "Ready to wake up?" The baby snuggles close to Jiyong and coos "asdfsdfasdg" . 
 
"Oh really...you wish to sleep more?" says Jiyong speaking softly. "I will let you lay with me in the living room. You like sleeping by me right?" 
 
The little one smiles sleepily. Jiyong knew that he made a little too much noise making the bed, so it's not a surprise Raeyoo woke up. Jiyong could use come more sleep himself. 
 
He walks out into the living room and grabs some blankets from the sofa. He lays down  a palette for the two and then sits down. He plaaces the baby down first and Raeyoo smiles and rolls over to crawl over to Jiyong. "Want to cuddle my love?" The baby smiles and gets closer as Jiyong brings up the blanket. He pulls out his phone and then sets it to go off in a couple of hours. 
 
Jiyong rolls on his side and smiles at the younger. He watches as she goes to sleep once again. Jiyong loves watching something so perfect. He runs a hand along the baby skin with a smile. "Sleep well my beautiful girl. Appa loves you and I love you too" 
 
/////////////////////////////////////11am///////////////////////////
 
Jiyong feels a buzz go off and it's his alarm. He rolls over and turns it off and looks around the now lit room. From the barley open blinds he can see that it's good weather so far. Jiyong then looks to his side and sees the little one still sleeping. The older doesn't want to wake her so he quietly gets up and puts more blanket around her. 
 
The baby smiles and wiggles into the blankets making Jiyong laugh a bit. She sleeps just like her father. 
 
Jiyong goes into the kitchen and takes out the premade food. He turns on the stove and places the contents in a pot. Jiyong being as quiet as possible goes to the little one's room and tidy's up things a bit and picks out a cute outfit for the day. The older comes back into the kitchen and then starts to stir the pot again. 
 
Jiyong then hears a noise below him. The older smiles and looks to his side. Raeyoo woke up and crawled over with the blanket trailing behind her. "gah gah gah..." says the little one looking up at her nanny. Jiyong smiles. "You hungry?" The little one smiles to the word food and reaches up her arms to the man who is clearly still cooking. 
 
"Aigo" says the older putting down the cooking spoon to pick up Raeyoo. The little one leans in and presses her lips to Jiyong's cheek. The older chuckles. "Well good morning to you too" Jiyong kisses her back. "So cute." He then walks over to drag the highchair closer to him. Raeyoo likes to watch him cook. 
 
Jiyong places the baby in the highchair and smiles at her. "Fooooooood is almost ready. Yay!!" says Jiyong with a cheer making the baby laugh and clap. "Look. You see the food in the POT. The P-O-T is for cooking yummy foods. This greeeeeen spoooon is so helpful Raeyoo ah." Jiyong smiles as he continues to cook. He tries to teach the little one when he can. Most things need to be repeated over and over for the little one to truly retain all the information....never know she could talk one day. 
 
Jiyong finishes cooking and feeds the baby her morning breakfast. Of course the little one eats all the food in no time. Jiyong needs to go to the Market today because food is getting low quickly due to his boyfriend and baby girl's appetite. 
 
Since the weather is nice Jiyong is going to walk to the market....well he always walks. The place is so close it's the perfect time for the both of them to get some sun. Jiyong of course loads the little one up with proper sunblock. He loves to keep her skin perfect and milky. The baby doesn't mind the lotion bit she still doesn't like the face bit with her continuous wiggles. "Baby I'm almost done." says Jiyong trying to apply more sun block on Raeyoo's cheeks. "Allll done" says Jiyong with a smile and a frowning baby. 
 
"Oh don't get fussy on me now baby girl. I'm just protecting you from Mr. Sun."
 
"gah gah gah gah dada gah gah....." 
 
Jiyong's eyes widen. "Ne.....what you say baby?" 
 
"asdfksdjks da....dada da da da da da da" says the little one over and over again. Jiyong puts a hand over his face. He is not sure if she knows what she is saying but she just called the man....da da? Raeyoo chews on her fingers as she looks up at the man with a smile. 
 
Jiyong then picks up the little one. "Good job baby. Good job!! Your Appa is going to be so happy hearing your speak to him. I love you so much" He kisses her cheeks repeatedly making the little one wiggle a bit. Jiyong pulls back with a chuckle. "Nanny kissy too much eh? Let's call appa ne?? He wants to hear you talk ne???" 
 
/////////////////Office/////////////////////////
 
"Hello Yongie ah. Miss me already?" 
 
Jiyong chuckles on the other line making the older melt. "Guess what baby?" 
 
"What?" 
 
"Raeyoo ah...come here...." 
 
//////////////////////Condo/////////////////
 
The baby comes over with a smile hearing her appa's voice. "Aiiiigo I hear my little one coming hear...aigo" 
 
The baby smiles and comes closer to the phone with drool training out of . Jiyong wipes the little one's mouth and places the phone closer. "Go ahead baby....do it again.." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "You know there is video phone" 
 
Jiyong laughs a bit. "No....listen...." 
 
"Wait....did she speak...." 
 
"Aw you weren't suppose to guess....." says Jiyong with a  chuckle. "asdfsdfsdgs" says the little one smacking the phone as usual. She still doesn't get the concept of holding  a phone yet. "asdfksdfjkasd da da daaa dada dada da da..asdfasdfasdfsdf gah" 
 
"Baby girl....you sound wonderful." says the older in tears hearing his daughter say his name over and over. "When did she say it?" 
 
"Minutes ago." Jiyong grins. 
 
"Aigo...she grows too fast..." 
 
"Wait baby...she knows english?" 
 
"Well just dada....I have been trying to teach her to say daddy and appa..." 
 
Seunghyun grins on the other line. "Good that will make things easier"
 
Jiyong laughs. "Huh? What you mean?" 
 
"Nothing baby. Let's eat something fun today. We must celebrate" 
 
"Of course love. We need to go to the market. I will see you later." 
 
"Love you both. Bye" 
 
They both hang up and Jiyong then places the baby in the stroller again."Let's go to the market. Ne?" 
 
Jiyong is happy....but then sad that his boyfriend wasn't there to witness this. She just called his hyunnie dad. Jiyong taught her some english but he didn't think that it would stick that fast to her brain. She is smart like her father for sure. Jiyong makes it to the door and opens it. "Let's goooooo" 
 
The little one smiles. "EEeeeeeee" 
 
Jiyong chuckles as he pushes the stroller down the hallway. He makes it to the elevator and presses down. The doors open quickly because it's so early in the day. The two travel down to the lobby to where Jiyong strolls out in to the mid autum air. Jiyong pulls up Raeyoo's stroller cover to block the sun. It's a little hot but nothing that they can't handle. 
 
Jiyong then starts to sing as he strolls down the side walk. Raeyoo tries to sing along in her baby voice kids songs from TV. Jiyong makes it to the stop light and pulls the sun cover more over the little ones legs. "You okay my beautiful" says Jiyong looking down on the baby in another sparkly top. 
 
The light turns and they cross the street. Jiyong walks to the market entrance and picks up a today's deals sheet. Sometimes Jiyong just has to laugh at himself and his situation at times. He almost feels like a housewife every time he goes to the market. Doesn't matter who he is nannying for. 
 
He looks around as he sees other women focusing on what to buy. Jiyong of course goes to all the fresh produce to load up on fruits and veggies that they will consume. Since Jiyong is cooking more often he is going to have to up the budget this round. Which is buying more than he has in the past. The man is prepared with his recycled bags that he uses for food shopping. 
 
Today is a good day because Jiyong is not fighting over food for once. Those Ajummas really can get into it over a piece of food. Jiyong of course just lets the women have whatever because fighting over food is not worth it to him. Raeyoo fell sleep about 20 minutes into shopping and Jiyong doesn't mind at all since this trip is a little longer. 
 
Jiyong goes to the check out line and watches how everything adds up. The younger loves natural foods but the prices are starting to add up. Not that he can't afford all of this stuff, he is just not use to spending so much money at once. 
 
The total of course shocked him and the younger was close to taking some things back, but he knew that he boyfriend would have wanted him to get the food. Jiyong gives the woman the card and hands it back with a quickness. It's crazy how a small piece of plastic can be swiped to debit out of a bank account. 
 
Jiyong takes his last bag and puts it over his shoulder. "Thank you" The younger bows his head to the cashier and continues out of the doors. He walks down the side walk to go over to the light. The streets are a little busier due to it almost being lunch time. Jiyong presses the button for the light to change. While he waits Raeyoo wakes up a bit due to the noise of busy cars. "It's okay baby girl." says Jiyong with a smile. The younger's eyes close again and she is fast asleep. 
 
////////////////////////////////Lobby////////////////////////////////////////
 
Jiyong quietly walks into the lobby of the condos and walks across the tiled floors to the elevators. He presses the button and waits for it to come down. "Excuse me sir?" 
 
Jiyong looks over with a smile to a security guard. "Ne? May I help you?" 
 
The man looks the cart over. "Sorry sir...but can I see some ID?" 
 
Jiyong has been in here plenty of times and there has never been a problem. "I'm sorry sir...but why do you need my ID. I come here all the time. You greet me in the mornings...." 
 
The man points at the little one. "This child...is it yours?" 
 
Jiyong looks down at the little one. "No....I'm her nanny...." 
 
"Nanny....?" says the man looking the man over again. Jiyong then sighs. "Sir...I really need to get going I just came from the market." He hands the man the ID." 
 
"Kwon Jiyong...." 
 
"Ne sir...that's my name. Kwon Jiyong. Choi Seunghyun even put me on the visitors list." 
 
A older woman then comes up behind Jiyong. "That's him. Please tell him to get away from my grand baby...." 
 
Jiyong knows that voice. "Mrs. Choi? What are you doing? You know that I watch Raeyoo." 
 
The lady looks the man over. "I will take her home. You may leave now." 
 
"But..." 
 
The woman then frowns. "Please do as I say and leave me and Raeyoo alone." Jiyong wants to take the stroller and take the next elevator...."Does Seunghyun know about this..." 
 
The security guard then frowns. "You little brat. This is her grandchild. How can you question her." 
 
Mrs. Choi smiles at the guard. "It's okay. This is how he is. He has made my hyunnie angry and he still lets him watch this child." 
 
"What? What are you talking about?" 
 
"Leave now or we will call the police." 
 
Mrs. Choi takes one of Jiyong's bags forcefully. Raeyoo looks at the action and starts to pout. "You are scaring her...." says Jiyong with a low voice. "It's okay baby girl" says JIyong trying to smile. Mrs. Choi looks into the stroller at the little one. "What are you wearing...." says the woman eyeing the fabric. The security guard then takes Jiyong by the elbow but the younger flings the hand off. "What are you doing?" 
 
"I need to you out. You will scare that innocent child." 
 
Jiyong looks at the man. "Really...you are going to do this to me..." He then points at the lady.  "You know that I nanny her...that woman never comes here....never...you know that....how could you leave Raeyoo with her...." 
 
Mrs. Choi then walks over to Jiyong and slaps him in the face with a big smack. "See....this is why my hyunnie is acting strange....because of this ..." 
 
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Screams the baby as she witnessed Jiyong getting hit. She is not use to angry people. She doesn't like it. Jiyong look the woman in the eyes as he feels his burning cheek. He could just scream at her....but right now she is not important. He walks past her and goes to the stroller to unbuckle and pick up the baby. The little one clings to him as she continues to cry. 
 
Mrs. Choi doesn't do a thing but just frowns as she watches the man calm the baby down. "It's okay baby girl. It's okay...." 
 
The little one whimpers as she presses her body to his. She is scared and Jiyong hates that she saw such angry people. "You are not taking her...." says Jiyong with a low voice....
 
Mrs. Choi then comes over again. "You will give her to me....and you will do it quietly....you can either get arrested....or walk out quietly...." 
 
Jiyong frowns. "Why must you hate me so much...." 
 
"Because...you are Kwon Jiyong..." says the woman with a slight growl. "Give her to me...." 
 
Jiyong has no choice....it's not his child....he has no papers saying that this child is his. He has no rights at the moment. He could call his lover...but what is his lover going to say...what can Seunghyun do....there is only so much power yelling through a phone. Jiyong at the end of the day is the nanny and an arrest on his record could ruin any future goals in his life with children. 
 
The younger sighs. "You don't know what you are doing....why must you hurt him more...." 
 
"How can you know what's best for my son. What you need to do is focus on you poor life. You are the help....stick to that....actually...disappear...." 
 
"I won't...." JIyong bows. "You will see me more often....get use to it....I will be back...." 
 
"Is that a threat....because I could ruin you for that Jiyong." 
 
The security guard. Frowns and then taps the woman's shoulder. "Come miss. I can get you into the apartment..." 
 
//////////////////////////////Work...////////////////////////////////////
 
Jiyong runs into his lover's office out of breath. He is sweating all over and Cherin almost didn't recognize the man. The clicking of her heels were right behind him when the man walked in. 
 
Jiyong goes over to his lover's office and flings the door open. "Heh....heh..........heh...." Seunghyun is not there. Cherin who is also out of breath finally catches up to the man. "What happen???! Where is Raeyoo...." Jiyong doesn't listen but walks into the office. "Where is he?" Cherin sees so much stress in the man's eyes. "He is in a meeting at a restaurant across the street..." says the younger. "I could dri...." She couldn't even finish her sentence as the man runs out of the room again. 
 
Jiyong has been trying to call the man but the phone keeps going to voicemail. Jiyong remembered the night before that he used his boyfriend's charger. Of call times for a cell phone to not work. Jiyong's phone rings and it's Cherin calling. "He's at the Italian restaurant and please look both ways." says the younger watching the frantic man from the office above. 
 
Jiyong runs over to the restaurant and doesn't care what he looks like. The place is formal with many people in suits during their lunch hour. Jiyong look over the crowd of people and gets on his tip toes to try to find his lover. Why does every one have dark hair because it is very inconvient at the moment. Jiyong then starts to walk around the tables in search of his lover. 
 
Seunghyun sees a man running around but it only took a couple of seconds to see that it's his boyfriend indeed. The look on Jiyong's face is not good. Seunghyun stands up immediately when he sees his lover almost in a fit of tears. "Excuse me" says the man taking everything in his hand and running over to his lover. "Baby...." a couple of people look up to the pet man being called towards the running man but Seunghyun doesn't care. "Jiyong ah." says Seunghyun finally in Jiyong's tracks. Jiyong turns around. "Oh thank GOD I found you...he....heh...." 
 
Seunghyun clearly sees that the baby is not with him. "What's wrong. Tell me what's wrong????" 
 
Jiyong then starts to cry. "I tried hyunnie....I tried....but she...." 
 
Seunghyun's eyes widen. He then takes his lover's hand and leads them out of the restaurant. He then looks into Jiyong's eyes. "Tell me baby....it's okay....." says the older trying to calm down the frantic man. "You mother....she took her...she's in your condo right now with her....I don't like her with our Raeyoo....I just feel so scared hyunnie...." 
 
Seunghyun kisses his lover making Jiyong freak. "We are in public baby...." Seunghyun shakes his head. "I don't care. What you need is comfort. We will get her back." He then takes his lover's hand and they together cross the street this time at  a cross walk as they run across. 
 
Seunghyun  goes over to his parked car. "Don't worry baby. I intend to speed the whole way....with your permission" says the older getting into the car. Jiyong looks over at his lover. "You can do whatever you want." Jiyong puts on his seat belt and Seunghyun starts to drive fast. "What did she tell you." 
 
"She basically told me to disappear...that I have no rights....and it's true....I don't....she's not my child..." 
 
Hearing this breaks Seunghyun's heart. "She loves you...that's all that matters baby...." 
 
"But it's true....she is not mine...I have not rights and it just frustrated me to no end that I couldn't even say no that she couldn't touch her. That she is mine and that I love her....and that I love you...." 
 
"I'm sorry baby. Once again I have been selfish" says the older getting mad at himself. Jiyong looks at his lover and he doesn't wish for him to feel that way. "Hyunnie....I just don't like for Raeyoo to be scared...her face...." Jiyong starts to tear up. "She was so helpless and I couldn't do a thing...." Seunghyun continues to drive. He could just hold the man right now but all he can do is hold his hand as he drives 30 over the speed limit. His mother has gone too far. "We will get Raeyoo back...no doubt about it...." 

 

******Hey all thank you for reading! I hope to get plenty of comments for this chapter. Please please upvote and leave feedback. I love you all thanks to all who sub'd or like to ghost read. I appreiate the support for all of my stories. Please if you are new take a look at my other stories. Most have high views. Thanks again. Until next time^^ Love^^