New

The Manny

Seunghyun wakes up suddenly due to Jiyong's pleasant snore...more like random rumbles in his ear. The older is use to this occurrence so he just smiles to himself as he sees that the room is lit. He glances at the clock and it's a little past seven. "I should be getting up anyways" murmurs the older as he tries to unwrap himself from his lover. 

The older can't help but find it cute as he moves limbs from his own that Jiyong pouts in his sleep naturally. Seunghyun loves how the younger likes to naturally cuddle and can tell when someone is unraveling him in his sleep. Jiyong then furrows his brows and slowly awakes as he feels the bed move. "Where you going baby?" says Jiyong with his head still on the pillow. 

Seunghyun smiles and puts on some warm socks due to the slightly cold room. "I need to go into work a little early today. Got another case the other day." 

Jiyong then slowly starts to rise with equally crazy hair as his lover's. "Oh...I will prepare..."The younger yawns widely as he stretches. The older chuckles. "I know...You will prepare breakfast ne?" 

Jiyong nods with a smile as he sits in the middle of the bed. Seunghyun at these moments can't believe that he has someone so wonderful. Jiyong is a person he thought that he would never get. "Hyunnie?" says Jiyong bringing the man out of his thoughts. "Sorry...was just staring at you" says the older with a smile. 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "There is nothing y about this hair..." says the younger running a hand through his bed spiked hair for it to pop back up in the same position. The older laughs. "Well I always find you y. Even if you have crazy hair." 

Jiyong then crawls out of the bed with a blanket still wrapped around him. He walks up to his lover and wraps the blanket around the man making the older hug the smaller man. "You must be cold." says Jiyong with his head leaned on his lover's chest. The older then smiles. "I'm warm now thanks to you." says the older rocking the both of them together. The sun is peaking though the curtains making their rings stand out against the morning rays. 

"I love you" says the older placing a kiss on Jiyong's head. "Never leave me..." 

Jiyong looks up at his lover with concerned eyes. "I would never...that is why I proposed...so you will know I will always be by your side." says Jiyong leaning up to kiss his lover on the lips. Seunghyun smiles at the kiss. "If I stand here any longer I will never go to work" 

Jiyong then laughs. "I wouldn't complain...but I think that I would have to get a job if you get fired..." 

"Oh you would take care of me baby?" says Seunghyun with a surprised tone.

Jiyong then chuckles. "Of course Hyunnie. I love you" 

/////////////////////////2pm////////////////////

Jiyong woke up from a nap and thought that the little one was on her blanket...but she is not. Jiyong sighs to himself because he didn't hear the baby wake up. Jiyong has been having better sleeping habits so he tends to sleep hard. 

"Baby girl..." says Jiyong looking around. He hears nothing so the older then decides to stand up. "Raeyoo ah...where are you..." 

Jiyong continues to walk the apartment but then smiles as he approaches the baby's room. He walks in. "There you are princess." The baby smiles with her dolls in the room. She has taken most of her dolls out of her toy box and has them all sitting in a circle like a party. Jiyong comes and sits next to one of the dolls. "Oh are you having a party?" The baby smiles and crawls over to the man. 

"asfkdsafjskjd" says the little one as she hugs her new Daddy. "asdfkjsdk" she says again this time smiling her big eyes at Jiyong once again. She wiggles and Jiyong places her back on the floor her to continue to play. The baby interacts with her dolls by placing a cup in front of them all. Raeyoo of course hands Jiyong a cup. "Oh this is for me" The baby smiles and then stands to take a couple steps. "EEEeeeasdkjdfljadfadf" says the baby. 

Jiyong then claps "Yaaaaah Raeyoo ah...you standing again?" The baby smiles and walks a bit more to then plop on her play pad. The baby has been progressively walking more and more. The baby then starts to yawn. Jiyong chuckles. "Did you nap little one?" 

The baby just stares at Jiyong and the older can tell that she is still sleepy. "Let's play tea cups later ne? You need to rest little one." Jiyong then scoops the baby up in his arms making the baby pout. "What's wrong?" 

"Dada dadadada..." says the little one looking at all of her toys. "You want to sleep with mister bear and mister moose?" The baby the smiles. "Neeee they can sleep with you too. I bet they are tired huh?" says Jiyong picking up the stuffed animals too carrying them like Raeyoo in his other arm. 

The travel out into the living room and Jiyong places the little one on the blanket carefully placing her toys next to her. Jiyong pulls the blanket over the baby. "Aigo you all look so comfy." Raeyoo smiles and starts to close her eyes. Jiyong sits down and watches as the little one falls sleep again. The baby does in minutes and it makes Jiyong so happy seeing that she is getting her rest. 

Jiyong's phone buzzes.

////////////////////////Work///////////////////////

"Hey baby. Everything okay at home?" says the older holding his phone with his ringed hand. 

Jiyong whispers in the phone. "Everything is fine...Raeyoo is sleeping" 

"Oh she still is?" 

"Well she woke up and went to play with toys...I think that she was still tired because she went right to sleep." says Jiyong with a chuckle. 

Seunghyun leans back in his chair and looks at he picture of Jiyong and Raeyoo with a smile. "I will see you at home baby. I miss you" 

Jiyong then chuckles. "You will see me later baby. Get to work" 

The older then smiles. "Ne ne dongsaeng" 

"Yah..." 

"Hyunnie loves you" 

Jiyong then laughs "Why are you such a dork." 

"Later" 

"Later Hyunnie." 

Seunghyun ends the call. He then sees Cherin at his door with a annoyed expression. "What happen?" 

"Oppa...your mother keeps calling the office. She is demanding that I she talks to you and she is not believing that you are in a meeting." 

Seunghyun has been avoiding his mother simply because she is driving the man nuts. The Gala is tomorrow and it's a big deal for his family. The thing that Seunghyun hates the most is putting on the fake smile just so that society thinks that you are the perfect fit for their country. It almost feels like a pageant the way that people act around one another. Seunghyun is tired of it...especially now that he is living his life not as a puppet. 

"Sorry to put you though that hell of dealing with my mother." 

Cherin smiles. "I'm use to it...but Oppa...you just need to talk to her." 

The older chuckles...it's funny how he can laugh at these situations. "I have tried...trust me...it just doesn't register that I'm not doing what she wants..." 

Cherin sighs. "Well I hope that she doesn't cause a ruckus in here again..." 

Seunghyun then starts to feel guilty. His mother can be unpredictable at times sometimes lashing out her frustrations on Cherin like she did something wrong. "I'm sorry." 

"I told you I'm fine.." 

"No...but this is my problem...I feel like a jerk that I'm just now realizing the annoyance my mother has caused you the past year." 

Cherin smiles. "Oppa...you are finally doing something that makes you happy...you are now finally happy. It puts a smile to my face seeing you face your mother...just communicating to her not out of fear. You have come a long way...I could care less about getting yelled at  that witch.." 

Seunghyun chuckles. "I guess I'm growing up huh." 

///////////////////////6pm///////////////////////

Seunghyun's door opens and then closes. "I don't need any more coffee Cherin." Foot steps come closer but they are not the steps of a woman. Seunghyun turns around to then suddenly bow. "Appa..." Seunghyun is taken off guard alright. It is indeed Mr. Choi and he still strong as ever with his appearance of his expensive suit and status hair. 

"Well I guess it has been a while huh?" says the man sitting in a chair. Seunghyun takes a seat. "What brings you here father?" 

"Can't I visit my son in his work place?" 

Seunghyun is not sure of the man's intentions...but he is sure that his mother sent him. "You can visit me any time father...it's just that I don't see you often." 

"That's because you don't come and visit me...also why are you not coming to the Gala?" 

"I...I don't wish to go this year?" 

"Why? What is your reason?" says Mr. Choi eyeing the man. 

"I just don't wish to go father. It gets old after a while. I'm not 16." 

"Wow you have changed." says the older still looking at the man. "I know that I'm not the best father...but I know that I raised a son better than this...you have no reason to not go to this Gala...I have worked hard so that you had a education...the least you could do for me is come and support me." There the man goes. Just like a lawyer the man knows how to mix his words to get the other party to go his direction. 

"Father. I support you...but I don't wish to go." 

"I'm not giving you a choice Seunghyun you will go and you will smile." "So now you are ordering me too?" says Seunghyun interrupting. Mr. Choi then yells. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU ARE MAKING YOUR MOTHER CRY AT NIGHT WITH THAT MOUTH OF YOURS!" 

Seunghyun then slams his hand on his desk making it rumble. "When will you accept that I'm a grown man. Neeee you did sacrifice a lot for me...but there was no room for me to live father. Do you realize how long I have been shackled to your orders?! I got the education the girl the job the condo the baby. When can I live my life...." 

"You are living your life. I don't see anything wrong with it..." The older then sees the ring on his son's hand. "What is that...a couple ring?" 

Seunghyun curses in his mind. "Ne..." 

"Who is she?" 

"No one...." 

"Must be someone for your mother to be out of contact with you for weeks..." 

"She did that to herself..." 

"Is it true...?" 

Seunghyun is not sure where this sentence for even question is going. His heart is beating a million miles a minute. "What Appa?" 

The man sighs. "Don't tell me that you are really seeing a man..." 

Seunghyun's confidence drops. He would never think that he father would find out. "Who told you...." 

"No one you know..." says the man disappointed. "What happen to you...what made you like this...did he trick you?" 

"Why does everyone think that he tricked me..." 

"So it's true..." 

Seunghyun looks down. "Ne..." 

The room is quiet and then the older speaks again. "I don't care who it is...because your relationship will never last now that I know the truth." The older then looks into his son's eyes. "Get rid of him...." 

"I can't do that..." says Seunghyun in a low voice. 

"What..." says Mr. Choi feeling challenged as well. "Can't do what?" 

"You can't take him away from me...." 

"Oh I can...and I will. I will not let you make this mistake." 

"He is not a mistake and you are starting to piss me off." says Seunghyun now forgetting his formalities. 

"You little brat!" yells the man back. 

"Don't you dare even think of doing anything to him...you will never see me again and I can assure that fact." 

"Not if he is gone before you..." says Mr. Choi with a smile. "I think that he should be getting a lot of money about now..." 

Seunghyun's eyes widen. "Father!" 

"Oh...so you do care huh...I didn't do anything yet...but it could if you don't listen...Go to the Gala with the woman of my choice. You will smile you will laugh and you will please me. Do as I say and I will let you smile in life. Don't you remember who I am..." says the man asking the obvious. The older then turns to leave the room making Seunghyun bawl his hand into a fist almost making his hand bleed due to the force upon himself. 

//////////////////////Home///////////////////////

Seunghyun comes home and closes the door locking both locks. Jiyong is frying something puts it in on a plate. "Oh Hyunnie you are just in time could you set the..." Jiyong's smile is almost gone from is face as he runs over to his lover almost melting next to the door. Jiyong catches the man in his arms of course wondering what is wrong. 

"Hyunnie...what is wrong?" says Jiyong his fiance's sweaty hair. 

Seunghyun then grabs onto Jiyong. "Never leave me..." says the man in almost a whimper. Jiyong has seen this before. "Did your mother threaten you again?" 

The man shakes his head. "My father came to see me today..." says the older in a low voice. "I can't do this baby...I just can't do this any more with them." The older then stands to his feet catching Jiyong off guard. He then ends up following the older to their room. "Hyunnie...what's wrong...let's talk about it." The older goes into their closet to then pull out suit cases. "We are leaving here...." 

Jiyong is confused.. "What...?" 

"We are leaving..." says Seunghyun going on his phone to look at flights. Jiyong goes over to his lover. "Baby...slow down...why do we need to leave all of a sudden." 

"Because this place is not safe..." 

"Huh...not safe..." says Jiyong still confused as he watches his lover pile random clothes into a suit case. "Baby..." says Jiyong "Hyunnie" says Jiyogn again but the man continues to ignore him. Jiyong then goes to stand in front of his lover. "Baby...you are scaring me...." That is when Seunghyun comes back to reality. He drops the clothes on the floor as he sees the scared expression in Jiyong's coffee eyes. The smaller man is almost at a tremble. "What am I doing...." says the man now melting into the floor again. Jiyong pulls the man into a embrace. "You just hand another melt down...it's okay baby.." 

"But it's not Jiyong ah....it's not...." says the man. "My father is a powerful man...and he can make things happen..." 

"Like what baby?" says Jiyong concerned. "Do we need to call the police?" 

"No...it's nothing like that...he can't kill us...but he can ruin you...." 

"Me..." says Jiyong a little fearful of the man he has never met. Seunghyun then looks into his lover's eyes. "This is why I just want to go away baby...they treat me like I'm going to say Yes to everything they do...but I'm not that man anymore..." 

"Then continue to be that man...no matter what baby...I'm going to be here right beside you..." 

"I don't want you to get hurt..." 

"I might...but I still love you." says Jiyong placing a soft kiss on his lover's lips. "Seunghyun. I can't leave you because I simply love you too much. I don't care about the drama. I just need you and only you" 

"You sure..." 

Jiyong laughs. "You need to set the table mister." Jiyong then stands and helps his lover up. Seunghyun then places a kiss on his lover's lips. "Thank you baby." 

"Always. Now go and set the table. I'm going to clean up this mess." The older leaves the room in a better mood.

"AsdfkajsdfkdEEEeeeeeadkfad" says Raeyoo crawling into the room. The little one always comes at the right times. "Come here baby girl" The baby comes closer and sits to look at her Daddy with clothes piled every where. "This room is a mess ne?" The baby then picks up a shirt and folds it in half. "Aigo trying to help me clean?" 

 "Dada dada" she smiles. 

"I love you" says Jiyong gaining his strength. 

"Dada dada dada...." she smiles again. 

**Thanks for reading! This semester has been crazy!! PAPER PAPER has been my assignment the past couple of weeks. Did you like the chapter???? Also GTOP moment happened at their concert. TOP CUPPED GD'S FACE! I almost freaked!! They are so cute together. Please COMMENT AND UPVOTE FOR SUPPORT^^ LATERS!!