Tux

The Manny

"Seunghyun!" says a voice trying to shout but muffle it in the dark parking lot. Of course it's Mrs. Choi running in her designer heels towards her son who is keeping his quick pace. He doesn't want to deal with her...going to this Gala was enough. 

"Choi Seunghyun if I die running after you I will never forgive you!" 

Seunghyun stops in his tracks because he simply has no  choice....he is human after all. He stares at his out of breath mother and there is actually traces of sweat that are starting to bead down her face. "Why are you chasing after me and I told you that I was leaving...why must you trail me..." 

The woman catches her breath. "You disrespectful...how could you say that in front of Bom! Do you realize how words can spread! You fathers reput" "My father's reputation seems to be more important than his own son. My father....my Family doesn't give a damn weather I'm happy or sad...you just want me to be the puppet and you keep the strings tight...." says the angry Seunghyun. The words are harsh but he doesn't know any other way how to say it. 

He knew that him and his mother would have another confrontation again so this time he was prepared. This meeting between him and his mother has been racking his mind for weeks. He has thought of countless scenarios and even rehearsed them in his mind. Of course with things happening now his words are sharp and there is no sensor because he has had it today. 

"Do you even realize what you have done mother?" 

The woman huffs as she crosses her arms. "What have I done to you now? Bom? I just invited her...what's the harm in that?" 

"You didn't just invite her mother...you brought her there for other reasons and we both know that." says the older trying to keep a calm voice. The older then averts her eyes.

"So what...what if I did...maybe she could knock some sense in that  SENSELESS BRAIN OF YOURS!!"  screams the woman. "I'm sick and tired of you acting out! How long must we deal with this?! How long Seunghyun? HUH?" Screams the voice that echoes off the cars. 

Seunghyun sighs as he looks at his pissed off mother. "Why can't you let me be happy? Why can't you just love me and just support me...huh?" says the older just tired of being hurt all the time. "I can't live like this anymore mother. I can't live in this world of you controlling my life..." The woman makes a face as she hears the words.

"Stop being dramatic...." 

"There you go again...always having a statement after everything that I say...before Jiyong my life was a living hell. I almost felt life was not worth living...I was worthless as a father and a man...Jiyong helped me..." 

"Stop it...I heard enough of your feelings about that person." 

"His name is Jiyong and like I said in the hall he is my fiance." 

The woman laughs. "Fiance...in what country..." 

"You can laugh...you can be pissed all you want to be, but I'm 26 years old mother and it's time for me to start living my life...I'm going to live life how it's suppose to be. Unplanned and never perfect with the family I love." 

"That person is going to ruin you." 

"If he does I don't care...at least I loved." He man then turns around to walk to his car. He has heard enough non sense...and dinner is almost ready according to his Jiyong clock.

//////////////////////////////Home////////////////////////

Raeyoo is sitting in her high chair while watching TV. Jiyong normally doesn't do this but since the weather is kind of gloomy he wanted to sit and be comfortable for dinner. The two are of course watching an educational show about colors and Jiyong is making sure that the baby is not too distracted while she eats. 

He takes a bit of food on a spoon. "Eat some more baby girl?" The little one smiles and opens wide. "Aigo aigo you even eat well watching TV ne?" Raeyoo then smiles again and opens . "asfkasdfjsdfdf" 

"Ne ne ne" says Jiyong giving her more food. 

The door starts to open making Jiyong jump a bit. Seunghyun comes in to the condo with his Tux still in ready fashion. Jiyong stands from the table in awe because the man really does look good in a suit, but in a tux he looks even more handsome with the black and white. "I'm home baby." says the older bringing Jiyong out of his thoughts. 

"Oh ne ne" says Jiyong leaning up to kiss his fiance. "Why are you home so early?" 

"I decided to leave early." says the older walking over to the pots of food. Jiyong then blocks the man with a stare. "You and your mother talked again huh?" 

"You read me too well Ji ah." says the older slightly moving his lover to grab some food. Those finger foods at the gala were not that filling. Jiyong takes the older's plate and starts to serve his love. "What did she do now?" 

The older sighs. "She just did her usual. Trying to change my life." says the older with a sigh. He then looks at Jiyong in the eyes. "Can we focus on family tonight...I don't wish to talk about her right now..." 

Jiyong knows that the situation of the Gala was stressful enough. "I understand baby. Go and change and I will warm up your plate." 

"I don't feel like changing." says the older in a whine. 

Jiyong then looks the man over. "As much as I love you in a suit...I know your eating habits....change..." 

The older then smirks. "Ordering your hyung?" 

Jiyong then smirks back. "I didn't know that hyung's kissed and made love to their dongsaengs." 

The older chuckles. "You won that one." 

"I know" says Jiyong with his classic smile. "Hurry hurry and change we can put Raeyoo to bed together." says Jiyong with a smile. It's not often Seunghyun gets to put the baby to bed together with Jiyong. 

Seunghyun walks into his room and starts to undo his tie as he goes into his bathroom. He looks at himself in the mirror and sighs deeply. Jiyong comes into the room seconds later with a look of concern. "You ok?" says Jiyong walking to stand by his fiance's side.

The older smiles. "I will be....you know how conversations are with mother." 

Jiyong knows alright. The woman can exhaust your whole brain just to get her words across. "I know baby" says Jiyong rubbing his lover's shoulder. Jiyong then smiles and turns the man towards him. "Let's get you out of this suit so we can all bond." 

The older watches how Jiyong slowly s his dress shirt to then pulling it out of his pants. "There you look more comfortable." Jiyong smiles at the man in front of him. Seunghyun chuckles and ruffles Jiyong's hair. He places his hands on the smaller hips and looks into his eyes. "What would I do with out you?" 

Jiyong smiles "Hmmmmmm I bet your house would look a wreck." 

"Yah...I clean" whines the older. 

Jiyong smiles. "Ne...you do sometimes." 

"Heeeeeey sometimes? More than sometimes." 

"So will you clean the dishes after we are done eating?" 

"......." 

"Thought so" Jiyong then leans up to steal a couple of kisses. Seunghyun of course the more aggressive one pulls the younger on the bathroom counter and starts to make out with the younger attacking his plump lips. Jiyong moans in kind to his suddenly passionate lover. "mmmm" says the younger as he smiles into his kiss. The older trails down to the ivory neck making Jiyong moan. "The baby..." 

The older kisses a couple more times and then releases. "I know...heh...heh..." says the older out of breath due his passion. Jiyong gets off the counter and looks at his lover to lean in slowly to steal another kiss. "Not that I didn't like to makeout with you in a tux." The younger growls "y..." 

Seunghyun shivers to the tone. "Get out of here or you will become pregnant." 

Jiyong then laughs hysterically as he goes back out to the living room to still see a one year old baby still glued to the TV. He then picks up the remote and turns it off making the baby turn around to him. "askfasdflkdjfkdfKAFLDKAJSFJK" whines the little one. "No no. No whines little one. We must get ready for bed." Jiyong takes the little one in his arms and Raeyoo pouts. "No pouting missy" He tickles her little belly. "Hehehheheheehehe" laughs the baby as they go into the bedroom. 

Seunghyun comes into the room soon after. "Ooooh there you two are." The baby smiles and holds her hands out to her father. "Aaappa appa" says the younger clearly. "Aigo aigo." says Seunghyun kissing the little cheeks. "Ready for bed?" 

The little one smiles as she is placed in her crib. Jiyong smiles down at the baby. "Shall we tell you a story?" 

Seunghyun then laughs. "Ne we should. You start." 

Jiyong smiles. "Hmmmm Once upon a time there were these two rappers....they were called Squirrel and Turtle." 

"Naaaah make cooler names....Ji...no gdragon and TOP." 

"T.O.P.?" 

"The official pimp..." 

Jiyong laughs...."The pimp of what baby?" 

"DUnno...sounds cool....continue." 

"Well the rapper liked to rap a lot and they made tons of songs. One day the rappers decided to do a dance battle." 

Seunghyun bust out laughing "A dance battle?" 

"Neeee a dance battle. They worked really hard and gdragon became famous because he practiced very hard every day and ate his veggies." Jiyong smiles. "TOP danced well too and he was praised at how supportive was of his teammate. The big day came and they danced for a Biiiiig competition. They soon placed first and they lived happily ever after rapping and dancing and supporting their friends who loved to sing and dance." 

Seunghyun then chuckles and smiles at the baby. "We will let you know when there will be volume two" 

The baby coos and her eyes become heavy. Jiyong and Seunghyun hold hands as the watch the little one fall sleep. Jiyong watches as the little one sleeps comfortable. "She sleeps like a rock just like you..." 

"And she snores like you..." 

"Nah...I don't snore." 

"Lies..." says the older as he quietly walks out of the room. He pulls his lover into a back hug and Jiyong responds in kind placing his hands over the arm. "Thanks for tonight..." 

Jiyong turns around. "Why...this is what we always do..." 

"Tonight I really felt like a family with you...I love my gdragon." 

Jiyong chuckles. "Come on my love we must wash dishes." 

The older then pouts. "We can wash them in the morning....why don't we cuddle." 

Jiyong then huffs. "Yaaah you know how bad the dishes get when they are not washed we need to hmmshf" says the younger as he cut off by a kiss for it to be soon released. These moments like this Jiyong still finds himself blushing. 

The older then smiles. "Okay fine...but baby...if you could grant one wish for me...would you?" 

Jiyong chuckles. "You are still helping." 

The older puts his drying towel to the side. Jiyong turns off the running water. "What is it?" 

"Well...I have been thinking...and I think that you should move in..." 

"Well I do live with you..." 

The older smiles. "Comepletely...your stuff my stuff becoming our stuff." 

"You sure...I just have a pile of ..." 

"I don't care...I want to see more of you in our home. I don't care what your stuff looks like because it will become ours. I want to see you 365 baby...move in...please" 

The younger has been wanting to make this move but the thought of totally closing that chapter of the apartment where he became a man is hard for him. Dara has been a big part of his life and to now potenially not see his big sister everyday "...this is a big move..." 

"Baby...no pressure or anything I don't want" "I'll do it." 

"You sure?" 

"Ne...it's time...I'm ready."

The older looks Jiyong in the eyes "Really?"

Jiyong slowly nods with a smile. "Really...I love you." 

"I love you too" 

//////////////////Jiyong's old room///////////////

Dara helps to tape up another box. "What are you going to do with this stuff?" 

Jiyong shrugs his shoulders. "Maybe give some to the orphanage...most of this junk is junk..." Jiyong chuckles as he places another random thing in his box. Today is moving day for the younger because it's time for him to move to Seunghyun's. It's been a long journey in this room where he was 18 when he got there and now 25 this world is all different. 

"Who would think that I would move out of this room." 

Dara chuckles. "Well...nothing stays the same forever." 

"Eeeeeeee" screams Raeyoo as she comes into the room. Jiyong then frowns. "Seunghyun. Seunghyun baby...I told you to keep her off the floors." Seunghyun then comes rushing into the room. "Sorry sorry. I fell sleep..." Jiyong laughs. "It's hard work watching her huh?" 

The older nods. "Ne. I know all supreme God of baby watching." 

Jiyong puts some more items in a box. "Keep it up mister..." 

Seunghyun chuckles as he scoops up the toddling baby. "So you getting rid of most of your stuff?" 

"Well there is not much room at the condo...I need to get rid of some things...the bed I can sell....and the night stand..." 

The older looks at the items. "But they are still good...with some paint it would be good..." 

Jiyong nods. "Ne it could...but where would we put it baby." says JIyong in a laugh. It's true there is no room for more furniture in the 2 bed room 2 bathroom condo. The place is decent but it's not huge. 

"True" says the older. "Well let's give the stuff to Bae...they will make use of it." 

"Good idea." Jiyong smiles and stands from his box. 

"What will become of your relationship with your mother Seunghyun?" says Dara who knows the situation. 

"Nothing really." says the older truthfully. "She is stuck in her ways and doesn't like any one who doesn't want to revolve around her world. I have had it..." says the older taking a seat on the old bed. 

Dara nods. "Ne...there is a limit...and at least you tried." 

"That's all I can do...for now...I will just live my life....they can choose to be in it when they are ready." 

***Thanks for reading!! Please COMMENT AND RATE!! LOVE YOU ALL.PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK^^