Future

The Manny
Jiyong looks into Seunghyun's eyes as the man called his name informally. He doesn't know what to do. His arm falls from the older's in a quickness and his body is almost breaking into a sweat of nervousness. 
 
The man asked him a simple question of just saying hyung again. It was an easy task...but the way he said it. The way that he was looking Jiyong in the eyes. It's driving Jiyong crazy. What is this craziness going on in his mind and body? 
 
"Want to watch a movie?" 
 
Jiyong looks up at the older. "I really should get going...the movie might wake up Raeyoo...." 
 
Seunghyun nods. "I understand...we will just have to turn down the volume." The older walks past Jiyong and steps into the living room on the plush carpet. Jiyong watches as the man goes over to the TV and turns it on. Jiyong in a way is humored by how Seunghyun has selective hearing at times. Every time Jiyong would say that he was not hungry or that he should go home Seunghyun would ignore the comment. 
 
Jiyong doesn't mind staying for a little bit. He will just have to keep his distance from his boss on the sofa....then Jiyong remembers. He just spent the whole day with his client like he is his friend. "The rules..." Jiyong mumbles to himself. "Aish..." Jiyong says again patting his head to try to knock some sense into it. 
 
"You know you can lose brain cells beating your head like that" 
 
Jiyong looks over at the older who is now scrolling through movies. "Oh..." The younger says in response. Seunghyun pulls up the movie to the title screen and turns to Jiyong and grins. "Ready to watch the movie? I can pop some popcorn if you like?" 
 
Jiyong shakes his head. "No sir. I'm just going to watch the movie with you and go home." Seunghyun nods and takes a seat on the sofa. "You can do as you like Jiyong Shi" 
 
With a quickness the formal talk came back. Jiyong is already finding himself calling Seunghyun mister Choi again. The younger felt almost a sadness when he called Seunghyun sir. He guesses that calling him hyung really means a lot to him, but Jiyong doesn't want to cross that line...maybe just this once. 
 
Jiyong sits on the other end of the sofa as the movie starts. Seunghyun is sitting on the sofa comfortably and almost looks like a kid stole his crayons. The younger takes a pillow and tosses it at the older's head. Of course with his terrible aim, he misses and the pillow flings past him getting his attention. Seunghyun in a way is shocked that Jiyong would do such a thing. The older chuckles. "Ne Jiyong Shi" 
 
Jiyong grins. "Hyung. I want popcorn." 
 
Seunghyun smiles widely. "Popcorn you shall have." The older goes to the kitchen as the movie is playing and goes into the cabinet to pull out the healthy popcorn that Jiyong brought a couple of week ago. "So butter....or extra butter?" 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "Just butter." 
 
Seunghyun smiles. "Neeeee" He opens the popcorn and puts it in the microwave. " The older like a child stands in front of the device and watches as the pop corn pops. He listens until the last cernal is popped and makes sure to stop the microwave. He grabs a bowl and tosses the pop corn in it. With socked feet the older goes back into the living room to sit on the sofa. This time a little closer so that the two can share the pop corn between them. "Here you have some first Jiyong." 
 
Jiyong is still getting use to his name being called so informally. "Ne hyung."
 
The older smiles. "I like that name. What made you change your mind?" 
 
Jiyong tries not to blush....why is he blushing? "I just....I just...um....I....felt it was time." The older finds Jiyong's train of thought cute. Jiyong's mind sometimes is so jumbled with thoughts it's hard to express himself at times. Seunghyun takes some pop corn. "You have great timing...sorry again about earlier..." 
 
Jiyong shakes his head. "Don't worry about it....I'm sorry that you have a mean mother..." Jiyong then catches his words. "I"m sorry...that is out of my place to say such things." He looks down and messes with his fingers. 
 
Seunghyun settles more into the sofa. "My mother and father are nothing new to me. It's just when people I care about get thrown into my drama....it's hard to control what will happen next. My parents can be unpredictable. " 
 
Jiyong sits with his legs crossed and turns a bit. "Unpredictable sir?" for some reason those words sound scary and it makes Jiyong start to feel even more sorry for the man. To have to live in constant fear and frustration of your parents is something that no one has to go through. "I'm sorry you have to go through that. You can change that you know" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles "My parents will never change...." 
 
Jiyong nods. "Ne...they seem set in their ways...but that doesn't mean that you have to follow their foot steps. You can still have a happy family and remarry with someone you love. You can start your own traditions and have a many fun memories for you and Raeyoo for your future to come. Don't let your....no offense, crappy parents ruin your day to day life." The younger is so serious at the moment and the older loves how much passion he has on this topic. 
 
"Do you wish to have a happy family too?" 
 
Jiyong doesn't get the question. "Me? A happy family...I never thought of it..." 
 
"Well you must have some dreams when you get older...." 
 
Jiyong eats some pop corn as he laughs to himself. "Orphans really don't have time to dream here in the real world. Everything I do is something for me to survive..." 
 
"I will give you a raise...now what is your dream?" 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "Don't you dare up my pay because I know you will..." Seunghyun cuts him off. "Jiyong...didn't you ever dream of how you want your life? A happy family...and happy times too?" 
 
The younger doesn't know how to answer the question. In a way it's a scary thought because living pay check to pay check makes it hard to dream. Jiyong is happy to have clean underwear...or the sink is not dripping. The furthest his mind allows him to think is maybe the next day...and most of the time it's about someone else. Always a client...but never about him. To be truthful he has never had a day off since he was 18. At a early age Jiyong has accepted his life. 
 
Seunghyun looks at the younger. "You have no dreams?" This simple conversation is quickly turning into something deep. Jiyong now feels a little defensive. "Why do I have to have dreams?" 
 
"It keeps us driven and goal oriented...it helps us to hope and make the best of the next day.." 
 
"Well my goals are different from the average...dreams are nothing but fairy tales in my book." 
 
"You could still have that happy home and a happy family." Seunghyun stares at the younger. "Don't just live day to day. I support you and your dreams" Seunghyun smiles at the younger. He really does believe in him. 
 
Jiyong stands from the sofa making the older get up as well. "Did I say something wrong?" Jiyong shakes his head. "It's nothing...I just should be leaving...sorry...thank you for the movie and the pop corn." 
 
The older nods. "Okay...well sorry if I crossed a line..." The younger grabs his bag. "You did nothing wrong. I will see you tomorrow Mr. Choi." Jiyong walks to the door and leaves with a quickness. Seunghyun locks the door on the key pad and sighs. He struck a nerve with Jiyong and he doesn't feel good about it. He just wishes that Jiyong wouldn't see himself as a service tool for others...that he deserves to be happy too. 
 
//////////////////////Jiyong's apt/////////////////
 
It's been a couple of hours since Jiyong has been home. He is already in his pajamas and him and his noona are reading romance novels that they picked out for each other. Jiyong rolls over on the bed with his lepoard shorts on. He flips a page and starts to chuckle. Dara frowns. "Just give it a chance eh?" Jiyong shakes his head. "This man doesn't exist...." 
 
"He could..." 
 
"No...dreams like this don't happen. A man dropping everything just to live with the other...yea right. I love you because of your dreams....oh my lover..." says Jiyong quoting the book. 
 
Dara laughs. "The man is just embracing his lover's vision. She wishes to be an artist and he supports her. His dreams are her's" 
 
Jiyong laughs. "His dreams are her's....what ever..." 
 
Dara puts her book down. "Jiyong...you have been weird all night...what's up....?" 
 
Jiyong knew that she would question him but not at this minute. "It's nothing..." 
 
"Bull...someone said something to you...is it Seunghyun? Do I need to beat him up?" says Dara getting slightly angry. Jiyong sits up with his legs crossed. "Noooo it's not that....I'm just a little mad at myself..." 
 
"Why are you mad?"
 
"Well today, I realized that I have no goals...no dreams...no ambitions...I just work..." 
 
"What's wrong with that....we need to survive..." 
 
"But this will not be our life forever....what if you get married to Dong Wook and you have kids...where will I be in ten years..." 
 
Dara chuckles. "So deep Jiyong ah" 
 
Jiyong the whines. "You aaaaaask noooona, so liiiisten.." 
 
"Aish you whiny little kid...okay okay...what are your dreams?" 
 
"A happy family and a lover that loves and accepts me...."
 
Dara looks the younger over. "Omo...I knew it." 
 
Jiyong puts his book to the side and looks back at his noona. "What?" He straightens his shirt that is out of place. "WHy are you looking at me like that??" 
 
"Jiyoooooong....why....?" Dara puts her hands on her head. "Jiyong I told you not to get too close to the Choi's" Jiyong is thoroughly confused. He doesn't know why his noona is now going into a melt down. "What is it? I'm not doing anything wrong..." 
 
"Jiyong....why did you come home late?" 
 
"I was with Raeyoo..." Dara looks the man over and smirks. "Lie..." 
 
"I was" 
 
"Bull" 
 
"Really"
 
"Bull " Dara sits up. "Jiyong...how long have you had feelings and how have you been suppressing them..." The younger looks his noona over and sighs. He knows that she can read him better than any romance novel. Jiyong is a open book to her. "I have been kind of having feelings for a couple of days...." 
 
"Jiyong...." 
 
The younger whines. "I know I know...but it's not easy noona..." 
 
Dara furrows her brows. "Jiyong you know you can't do that with client's...get Seunghyun out of your mind. He might be good looking and might want to talk to you for a bit but he is still your boss...and you are his client. Raeyoo is your client...got it..." 
 
The younger nods. "I know...trust me...I do...but you have to understand that this is not easy...He understands me...he gets me...it's not often that people get me like he does...." 
 
"That's all fine and dandy but it is becoming something that shouldn't have happened....you need to stop...I just don't want to see you hurt...or potentially fired..." Jiyong gets up from the bed. "I know that you don't want to see me hurt...just trust that I can handle this situation. Like I said...you can trust me..." 
 
"And I always will. Don't take my words to heart...but just consider the situation. I love you Jiyong ah." 
 
"I love you too noona." 
 
////////////////////////The condo/////////////////////
 
Jiyong walks into the condo with the new code that was texted to him. The younger is still getting use to having his boss text him. Jiyong takes off his shoes and walks into the kitchen. He looks over and sees that Seunghyun is cooking...?
 
"What are you doing sir?" 
 
"Making breakfast." 
 
"Oh that is great that you are making your breakfast" 
 
The older turns around with two plates of pancakes. "I made this for us." 
 
Jiyong looks the man over. "For us...?"
 
Seunghyun sets the plates on the table. "Sir I should start preparing Raeyoo's clothes for the day and draw her bath water." The was pure bull . Jiyong doesn't have to do that stuff yet...he just wants to ignore the situation at hand. The older then nods. "Go on...but you will have to eat..." Jiyong bows. "Thank you sir." Jiyong then starts to walk away. 
 
"So Jiyong" 
 
The younger freezes to his name being called. "Ne sir" says the younger turning around. "How does your body feel today?" Jiyong's heart then starts to beat faster than what is already. "I'm doing fine sir" 
 
The older smirks. "Oh....that's good. Jiyong?" 
 
"Huh?" 
 
"Say it again.." says the older shoving a pancake in his mouth. "Ne sir?" Jiyong knows what he wants but acts navieve. The older looks Jiyong in the eyes and smiles gently. "Jiyong it's fine and also. I want you to know that you can live your dreams...." 
 
"Ne sir?" This is totally random so Jiyong has to collect his thoughts. He just want to focus on Raeyoo...not the good looking man in front of him. "You can do what ever you want in life...I hope that I didn't discourage you yesterday..." 
 
"You didn't....you just made me think...." 
 
"Oh really? That's good that you are not mad..." 
 
Jiyong then smiles. "I could never be mad at you...." 
 
"Oh really...well that's good that I'm a good hyung to you..." Seunghyun's dark orbs stare intensely at the younger. 
 
"You are always a good hyung" 
 
Seunghyun smiles and says kinda loud. "You said it!" 
 
Jiyong then chuckles. "You can never stay on one topic can you..." 
 
"I'm a man child remember...now eat...you bad liar you" 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "Ne hyung..." 
 
**Thank you for reading. Please leave me your feed back. Thank you for all of the comments and love. I really enjoy reading alll of your comments so please leave comments. I really like it when you tell me what you liked about a certain chapter. Anyways, please upvote this story. Until next time! Love!!