Envelope

The Manny
Jiyong hugs his boyfriend tightly as he stands by the door. It's 11pm and Jiyong has to go home to get a change of clothes...because the man hasn't been home in four days. He can't use his boyfriend's clothes everyday...plus he misses his noona a bit. 
 
Seunghyun breathes in his boyfriends scent which is the same as his because they use the same body wash. He doesn't want him to go. "Please...just one more day?" says the older releasing the hug and looking into the coffee eyes. Jiyong chuckles. "Hyunnie...I need to change  clothes and if you plan on keeping me here for days at a time...I need some belongings to fill up that closet of yours." Seunghyun smiles. "Nee neee bring your whole closet when you come back." 
 
Jiyong laughs again. "I live in an apartment across town with a roommate remember." Seunghyun smiles. "I know you do. I'm just being selfish because I love you so much." says the older stealing a kiss. Jiyong grins "You are such a cheese ball with your cheesy love lines." Jiyong opens the front door and slips on his already laced shoes. "I will be back tomorrow morning. With clothes to put in the closet. Now will you let me go now hyunnie ah?" 
 
Seunghyun holds the door open as his lover adjust his bag on his shoulders. The older has never seen his doorway in such a way but he is totally enraptured. Jiyong is looking up at his lover with a gentle smile and his coffee eyes stand out with the two different lighting of his condo and the hallway. Jiyong's height just makes the perfect fit for the two to fit perfectly in the doorway. The older runs a hand through the younger one's hair. "I will miss you" He says softly supporting his hand on the puffy cheek. Jiyong smiles and places his hand over top of the older one's. "I will be back at 7 hyunnie ah." Jiyong leans up to give one more soft kiss. "I love you" 
 
Seunghyun smiles. "Stay with me another night baby" 
 
Jiyong then whines. "You are not making this easy hyunnie..." 
 
The older then chuckles and moves his hand away. "Alright...I guess I will let you go home...just this once..." 
 
Jiyong then laughs again adjusting his bag making the older chuckle again. "What do you have in that sack of yours?" 
 
"It's not a sack. It's a tote bag where I carry things I need" 
 
Seunghyun tries to peak in the bag but Jiyong smacks the hand away. "Yah yah...private things are in here..." 
 
"Oh like your romantic novels....those sure are private." says the older with a wink. Jiyong turns beat red and finds this a good time to leave. "Naughty Seunghyunnie going through my things haha. I will see you later baby" 
 
"I know. See you later" The older smiles as he watches his lover all the way to the elevator. Jiyong makes it into the lift and waves as the doors close. He is so in love and has never loved any one or anything as much as this relationship...if only he could love the baggage that came with it. 
 
////////////////////////////Lobby///////////////////////
 
Jiyong always has to pinch himself that he is in a relationship with a man who lives in such a nice building. It's nothing like condos in Times Square or in Gangnam but they are very upper middle class...way better than his side of town. Jiyong is grateful that he has found love and that there is a family that he can love. It's a first for him to really claim a family that he truly feels connected to. 
 
Jiyong gets off the elevator. "We need to talk..." Jiyong turns to his side and sees none other than Hyori. This makes the man think to himself and wonder how long she has been standing there. The woman who is like a reincarnation of her mother is dressed in her finest including heels which makes the woman almost reach JIyong's height. The younger looks the woman over. "I need to go home now..." 
 
Jiyong starts to walk away making the older breathe out a huff of frustration. The clicking of heels on the marble floor catch up to the younger. Hyori reaches her hand out and grabs Jiyong's bag making the man turn around in a irritated manner. "May I help you?" says Jiyong trying to sound nice. "I told you I wanted to talk...this won't take long...." says Hyori still gripping the man's bag. "Will you please let go of my bag." 
 
"Not if you are planning on walking out of that door....no. I will not let go of your bag" Jiyong is already seeing how childish the woman is. Jiyong then sighs because this conversation is not going to go anywhere. "Fine...what do you want to talk about" says the younger in the lowly echoed room. Hyori points at a seating area on the other side of the lobby. "Follow me." She then starts to walk while Jiyong rolls his eyes. Hyori looks back. "Hurry up now..." Jiyong then growls. "Keep up this attitude and I'm turning around...." says the younger stopping in his tracks. Hyori turns around with of course the same frown she has carried. 
 
"Of course you won't follow because I'm always one step ahead of you. You coming to me would just be too much for you. I will make it easier for you...I will come to you...." 
 
Jiyong clenches his fist. "Please hurry it up...my patience is wearing thin of your bull." Jiyong doesn't cuss often and it's not often he disrespects his elders. Hyori smirks. "SO this is the real you...you disrespectful brat..." says the woman clicking her heels over to the younger. The woman does have a presence because with every step it spills power. Her presence is known and you can tell that she gets what she wants. Always. 
 
The woman reaches Jiyong and then sighs. "You are making this annoying Jiyong shi...." Jiyong then growls. "Likewise...." Hyori looks the man over. "You really think that my brother is truly in love with you...and gay? Listen Jiyong Shi...you are just a rebound. He is just using you to get back at us. He doesn't care for you. Trust me, my little brother is not what I saw the other day. He is stuck in a act, a dream,...a la la land just to get away from reality. He needs to start building his career and Raeyoo needs to start having a mother in her life....you are not helping...you are making things worse for him and holding him back" "What makes you think that you know him...?" Jiyong bites back he's not going to let this woman do all the ranting.
 
"Just because you are his relative; doesn't mean that you know him....or even think that you know what's best. How can you love him and you are sneaking and trying to push me away?  Seunghyun is not in a la la  land he is in love and doing what he wants in his life for the first time as an adult. He is being a father. Why do you try to push that away and make him sad...it's hurts me when I see him upset because of you...It hurts when" "You are making him hurt!! YOU ARE THE CAUSE TO THIS. HE DIDN'T ACT THIS WAY UNTIL YOU CAME ALONG!!" Hyori is now raising her voice getting the attention of some people leaving. The woman collects herself and pulls out an envelope. Jiyong looks at the envelope. "And what now...." 
 
"Aish you brat...so disrespectful you trash....take this...." She shoves the envelope into Jiyong's bag catching younger off guard. Hyori moved so fast he couldn't smack it away...but he would never because he respects women too much...no matter how y they can be. Jiyong reaches in the bag and instantly knows what is in the envelope based on the weight can feeling of the thin paper. "Really...." says Jiyong in a low voice. "Instead of getting to know me...you try to tell and pay me off within the same minute..."
 
Jiyong looks into the woman's eyes. "I know that I piss you off...I know that you are not a fan of me....but this money" He drops the envelope on the floor making the wad smack on the marble floor. "This money means nothing to me. I don't love money...I love Seunghyun. I love Raeyoo. I love that I can come here everyday and see people that I can call my family; people that love me...people that I could grow old with. If only you could see how happy your brother is. Neeee you are right. He did change and I will take credit for it." Jiyong adjust his bag again while looking at the woman who is burning with madness. Jiyong bows "I will take my leave." Jiyong starts to walk away but then feels a smack on his back. He turns around and looks down at the envelope again. "I don't want your money...." 
 
Hyori just glares and doesn't say a word. She then comes towards the younger again, but instead of stopping in front of him she walks past him. Jiyong watches as the woman walks out of the building with out a care...with out knowing that she caused drama throwing money around. Jiyong doesn't understand why the Choi's are so persistent on controlling Seunghyun's life...it's not fair. They can throw money all they want...but they will never break him. 
 
//////////////////////////Jiyong's apt.////////////////////////
 
"THAT ING !" 
 
"Noona calm down" says Jiyong sitting on the sofa. Dara slams another egg into her frying pan. "I can't ing calm down after hearing what that has done to you!" Dara mutters to herself and Jiyong almost feels that he shouldn't have her. "Noona...she's just upset for now...this is something new for her..." 
 
"WHY ARE YOU SO ING UNDERSTANDING I WOULD aishIwouldhaveringedher ingneckthatingbithIoutta" Dara continues to fry her egg while muttering; smashing the yolk into the pan making it sizzle. Jiyong comes into the kitchen and takes the cooking utensil from out of his noon'a hand. Dara looks at the younger and chuckles. "I'm sorry...I just don't like it that people are picking on you...you are finally so happy but this is trying to push you out." 
 
Jiyong gently pushes his noona over so that he can finish cooking her egg. "They are not doing anything. My focus is being there for Seunghyun...this is something that we both will have to be strong for. I'm a little upset but she did not break me. I'm happy that I lived the life that I live as a orphan because our child hood we had no choice but to be strong. This little that Hyori is doing is nothing...." 
 
"Will you tell him what happened?" 
 
Jiyong shakes his head. "No....because I don't want to worry him...he already has enough going on in his mind...." 
 
Dara nods. "I respect your decision....but what if he finds out..." 
 
"Well I will tell him then....but I plan on just handling all the side drama my self." Jiyong flexes his free arm. "I'm a strong Korean man" Dara chuckles and places her arm around the younger. "I raised you well Jiyong ah" 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "You didn't do ...remember you made me eat dirt telling me that it was chocolate...." 
 
"That was ONE time...aish you never let that go" Chuckles the older. 
 
 
 
//////////////////////////////The condo//////////////////////
 
Let's be honest. Hyori can be a little scary. Jiyong is only human that he does feel a little threatened by the woman...but she will never see it. This strong front that Jiyong has is something that he has had since childhood. In the orphanage you had to be able to be tough and not let anyone get in your way. When the doors are closed you can drop that front. Jiyong has been feeling nervous to what the woman will do next...taunt him or have another wad of cash thrown at him again. He is not afraid....just anxious....
 
"You made it back baby?" says Seunghyun coming from the hallway. He has been waiting for his boyfriend to return. Jiyong smiles. "I guess that you missed me." Seunghyun pulls his lover into a hug pulling the smaller man into his chest. "Are you kidding me...it felt like days since you have been gone" 
 
Jiyong laughs. "It has only been one night baby." 
 
"Neee" says the older with a pout. Jiyong chuckles and reaches a hand up to caress the older one's cheek. Seunghyun closes his eyes to the warmth. Jiyong smiles "I have missed you too..." 
 
Seunghyun opens his eyes and then leans in to capture the lips that he needs to claim again. Jiyong is always breathless when Seunghyun kisses him with such power. It is as if every kiss gets  Jiyong wanting Seunghyun more to be in his life. They both kiss with so much emotion as their mouths grant each entrance. 
 
They taste and savor what they have missed and it has only been 8 hours. When Jiyong  is around Seunghyun he can't hide anything. He feels his whole self being let go into the man's presence. Jiyong kisses with more passion and vigor than other days constantly gripping on to the older one's suit jacket. Jiyong at times doesn't realize how much emotion he has until he is in a kiss and kisses with Seunghyun are like nothing else in this world. 
 
Jiyong then starts to tear up as he kisses the man pulling the older's head closer making it so that they kiss deeper. Teeth almost grace each other but lips are still dominating. Jiyong's smaller hands kneed at the back of Seunghyun's hair getting the older's attention. Seunghyun feels that something is wrong and tries to release but Jiyong refuses to let go he just keeps kissing. Seunghyun then finally pulls away with force. He then looks at the now red eyed Jiyong. 
 
Jiyong doesn't know why he is crying...he though that he had it all together. Seunghyun looks the younger one over and sighs. He pulls the younger into a hug. "I'm sorry...." Those words are so simple...but it gets Jiyong in a mix of emotions. He then starts to fully cry letting out a soft whimper. Seunghyun presses the smaller man into him as Jiyong continues to cry. They both have been under a lot of stress and Jiyong has never cried once.
 
Seunghyun releases the hug and brings up a hand to wipe away a tear. "Now now...don't you cry..." He leans to place a kiss on Jiyong's cheek. "You have been so good to me...and I have been in such a daze...I haven't considered your feelings...I'm sorry...." The older pulls Jiyong into another hug making the younger pull away. "No...I'm sorry....I didn't mean to cry...I just....I just didn't know I felt this way so....so" 
 
"Stressed?" says the older holding the curve of Jiyong's back. Jiyong nods. "I guess so...but I didn't plan on breaking down in front of you like this....I'm suppose to be a support...you are the one going through things with your family...." 
 
"Jiyong...we are in this together...seeing you upset truly makes me see how much you love me...my pain is your pain...and vice versa...you care so much for me baby and you don't even know it..." says the older with a smile. "We will get through this....just how you nag me about opening up...you need to do your part too...." 
 
Jiyong nods he looks into his lover's eyes. Seunghyun smiles back. "Is there something you want to tell me?" Jiyong looks into the dark eyes. He wants to shake his head yes...but he doesn't want to....hearing what his sister did will hurt him. Jiyong doesn't want Seunghyun to grow a grudge towards his noona. Over time he hopes that things will work out. "Nope..." says the younger with a sniffle. "I might need some help this morning..." 
 
"Oh? What is it baby?" Seunghyun knows that Jiyong is lying, so he will ask later. 
 
Jiyong s his bag and holds it out to his lover. "I need to figure out where I'm going to put all these clothes...aigo..." 
 
Seunghyun smiles in delight. "Oh I'm sure there is plenty of room" He takes his lover's hand and they both go towards the bedroom. Putting drama aside, Seunghyun doesn't want to press any questions on the younger. He will find out the truth....and that's what phones are for. Just a simple hello can tell many stories.
 
That's the advantage of being a lawyer. 

 

*Heeeey all what do you think? Hyori is a witch eh? I love comments so share your thoughts and feelings. Also anyone see GD's new video....I'm still not sure how I feel about it lol. Anyways leave me your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to read my story^^ Love^^