Lucky

The Manny
Jiyong rolls over in his shared bed and squints to the day light peaking into the room. He sees that his lover is already out of bed and he can hear the shower running. 
 
The younger doesn't know why but he still gets shy hearing Seunghyun showering in the room close by. The shower bit is actually funny in a way too because Seunghyun likes to listen to rap and he tries to sing along...even though he doesn't know any of the lyrics...it would be funny if he was a rapper eh? 
 
Jiyong rolls over and looks at the closed bathroom door and listens to his boyfriend's terrible rapping and the man of course dropping everything in the shower. Who needs an alarm clock when there is a noisy boyfriend who can't get a grip on shower gel. Jiyong snickers again as Seunghyun messes up lyrics again muttering to himself. This must be heaven because simple things like this makes Jiyong happy because of the things we do as humans. On TV things seem so perfect when really we are all clumsy beings who just want to love something...and want someone to love us. 
 
It has taken Jiyong a bit to realize this but he is truly in love with that clumsy man in the shower. He would take a bullet for the man...and hopefully not be in a situation where there are bullets. You all get what I mean. Jiyong is in love. He is so in love he is floating above the clouds. 
 
The shower stops and the older is still singing to himself as Jiyong can hear a towel whip off the holder. Jiyong still can't stop laughing because the man is just loud with every action. Thank Goodness the older didn't decide to be a spy...because he would be quite terrible. 
 
"And who are you laughing at....?" says Seunghyun with a towel wrapped around his Greek God body. Jiyong laughs a bit facing the other direction. "I'm laughing at you pabo." 
 
The older chuckles a bit and goes to sit at the edge of the bed with a towel in hand to dry off his hair. Jiyong rolls over with a blush looking at the man and Seunghyun smiles. "Baby...don't be shy." 
 
Jiyong blushes again and looks the man over ."It's not often...I sit near such good looking people." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles again and tosses his spare towel at the man. "Well this good looking man would love to have his good looking boyfriend to dry off his hair." 
 
Jiyong then whines. "Eh? You can do it...." The younger just found a comfortable spot...and it's warm. Seunghyun then tugs at the comforter. "Yah yah. I need assistance lover. Please please." says the older with a pout. Jiyong of course can't resist the cute faces and he sits up out of the cover with the towel in hand. He crawls over to the older and grabs his hair yanking the man down to his level with a grin. Seunghyun of course whines. "Heeeeey that kinda hurt." 
 
Jiyong kisses the top of the wet hair and pats it. "Oh sorry baby. I was just bringing you down to my level." Seunghyun smiles and just lets his lover continue to dry off his hair. "What are you and Raeyoo doing today?" 
 
"Hmmm I think that I will go to the market today again. I need to get more stuff to fill the fridge again." 
 
"Good to have you back." says the older with a smile. Seunghyun then lifts his head to have JIyong look at him in confusion, but that confusion get resolved when Seunghyun brings the younger into a hug. Jiyong loves to be in embraces with the older and the hugs are always sweet as the older touches Jiyong's black hair. "I love you" says the older in Jiyong's ear. The younger nods in the warm chest and kisses the bare skin. "I love you too." 
 
Seunghyun releases the hug wrapping his hand around the smaller one. "Jiyong ah?" 
 
Jiyong smiles up at the man. "Ne?" 
 
"You are happy...right?" says the older looking into Jiyong's eyes. It hurts Jiyong what those four days did to the man. Even though they made love a day ago Jiyong still knows that Seunghyun is worried of losing him. "I'm very happy. So happy that I can't leave you. I'm sorry baby for leaving you..." 
 
Seunghyun looks down. "I know that I keep bringing this up...but If I lose you....I don't know what Raeyoo and I would do....." says the man in a low voice. Jiyong lifts the man's chin. "I love you." Jiyong stares intensely at the man. "I love you and only you. I will never leave you. We have had our ups and downs....but I think that we really understand each other now. Lets just focus on our family and us moving forward now. It's still a hard road for us baby." 
 
The older doesn't know why but he chuckles a bit looking at the coffee eyes. "Since when have you been so wise?" 
 
Jiyong smiles. "Ever since I have met you. Trust me baby." 
 
"Oh no doubt about that" says the older with a growl as he brings the younger one down onto the mattress. Seunghyun runs a hand down the ivory chest and back up again. "You know you are the most beautiful like this." says the older again staring at the man next to him. He runs a hand down the chest and back up again to trace down the small toned arm  reaching for the smaller digits. Jiyong smiles up at the ceiling. "Baby?" 
 
"Ne?" says  the older staring at the beautiful being before him. "You need to get ready for work baby." 
 
Seunghyun leans down and kisses the pouty lips. "Of course my love....and maybe you should brush those teeth of yours too." says the older with a chuckle making Jiyong pout. "You were the one that choose to kiss my morning breath." 
 
"I didn't know it would be that loud." 
 
Jiyong then sits up blowing air into the older mans face. Seunghyun then stands laughing at the younger. "You know that was cruel." says the older still laughing walking over to their shared closet. Jiyong laughs as well as he starts to make their bed. "Did you want me to pack lunch or do you have a meeting?" 
 
Seunghyun peaks out of the closet with a grin. "Why ask me when I already know you prepared me lunch last night." 
 
Jiyong then blushes. "How did you know...." 
 
"I can hear you when you wake up baby." 
 
Jiyong smiles. "You must be a light sleeper." 
 
"Nope...you just stopped snoring." 
 
Jiyong then puts his hands on his hips. "I do not snore mister." 
 
"Ooooooh please Yongie you snore up an orchestra. I know when you sleep and I know when you wake up." 
 
Jiyong then starts to pout making the older come over looking at the man. "Did I hurt your feelings baby?" Jiyong continues to make the bed making the older place his hands on the younger ones. Jiyong looks up with a pout. "Do I really snore that loud?" 
 
"Ne....but I like it" 
 
"Eh?" says the younger confused. "Snores are loud and annoying...do you sleep well baby?" 
 
"I do. I fall sleep fast. I just like to watch you sleep. When you wake up to make me lunches I just pretend to be sleeping." 
 
Jiyong smiles. "You creeper." 
 
"Ne. I love creeping on ya" says the older poking the younger making Jiyong laugh a bit. "Stop it" says Jiyong turning from the older. "Go and get ready. I'm going to prepare you some breakfast to go since you are running late as usual." 
 
"Baby?" 
 
"Ne?" 
 
"Brush your teeth." 
 
"Jerk..." Jiyong chuckles. 
 
//////////////////////////The Kitchen////////////////////////////
 
Jiyong looks at the time as he waits for his lover to come to the kitchen. Seunghyun fiddles with his tie as he comes over with his brief case under his arm. Jiyong laughs a bit at the rushing man. "Slow down Hyunnie." says Jiyong taking the brief case from the older's grasp. Jiyong then hands him some food. "Eat this and then go." 
 
Seunghyun nods and does as told. Today is a quick meal so Jiyong prepared a breakfast taco for the man to eat. The younger is also in the process of making food for Raeyoo. Seunghyun looks at the time and holds the taco in his teeth while picking up his brief case. "Baby. Slow down before you fall." Seunghyun tends to not think when he is half sleep and late for work. 
 
"Madmmsdfm" says the man with the taco in his mouth. Jiyong can't help but laugh. "What was that Hyunnnie. I didn't hear you?" 
 
Seunghyun then removes the food. "I will be back early." 
 
Jiyong comes over to the door. "Have a great day at work baby. Your nanny will take care of everything." 
 
Seunghyun grins and then steals a kiss from his lover. "I don't have a nanny. I have you my boyfriend" Jiyong smiles as the older places a soft kiss on Jiyong's lips. "See you two later." 
 
"Ne" 
 
///////////////////////////////The office///////////////////////
 
Seunghyun comes into his office and looks at Cherin who has that face again. "Don't tell me they are here again...." says the older with a mutter. The younger nods. "Ne...they are and they got the teas that they demanded..." says the younger with a tone. 
 
"I knew that this was coming....push my meeting with Bae for after lunch." 
 
Cherin nods and Seunghyun proceeds to his office. He comes in to see not only his mother but his older sister too. The older takes off his coat and puts it on the coat rack and then closes the door to his office. "Well I see that you came unnoticed..." says the older walking over to his desk. The two women are still quiet and sitting in the two office chairs facing Seunghyun's desk. The silence is thick and you can almost feel the tension. 
 
Seunghyun gets comfortable in his chair and looks the women over. "If you came here to try to convince me to marry another women or get Jiyong out of my life....you are wasting your time." 
 
The women then change positions as you can tell that they are both pissed still of the situation. Hyori is the first to speak. "Do you really have to do this...it's been weeks...we get your point." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles and rocks his chair a bit. "You think that this is something to get your attention...it's not." says the older with a straight face. Mrs.. Choi then crosses her legs again. "Your father has made it as one of the finalist of being a district attorney. We need you to coroperate and stop this non sense. Think of your father." 
 
"I have thought of you and father for most of my decisions in life. I'm not folding" 
 
Mrs. Choi then looks at her son. "You are tearing this family apart....that's what you are doing...you and this whole gay thing....how could you..." says the woman tearing up making Hyori enraged. "See what you are doing! Look at mother. This is the state that you are putting her in! Our family" "From what I remember we are not much of a family...so now you want to be a noona to me..." says Seunghyun getting annoyed. "Seriously Seunghyun this is not like you and we just don't get why you are acting like this. We get that you lost a wife...but why must you turn to men and of all things the help...do you realize that father could lose votes because of this...." 
 
"Then don't claim me....don't claim me as family and run you little race." says the older just done. 
 
"Choi Seunghyun! How dare you say such a thing! I didn't put you through college just for you to ruin your life. SNAP out of this BULL RUN that you have going AND GET RID OF THAT MAN!"
 
"never." says the older looking directly at his mother. Hyori then screams. "GET RID OF THAT OR I WILL!" Seunghyun then slams his fist on the table scaring both of the women. They have never seen the man look so intense in their lives. "You lay one finger on him....I will never forgive you." 
 
Mrs. Choi then mutters to herself as she stands up. "This is how you want to live your life...can you tell your father what you have been doing with such confidence??" says the woman challenging her son and it's true. Mr. Choi is intimidating and hard to talk to. He is the man that came up with the whole persona of image like life and that is what he lives by. As a Korean man he is very traditional and very old school. In a normal family Seunghyun is to marry women and bare children; hopefully a son to help carry the family line...Seunghyun is doing none of those things and it easily makes him lose confidence. 
 
"Not so confident huh?" 
 
Seunghyun balls his fist up on a random piece of paper on his desk. "If you two are done trying to run my life.... I would appreciate it if you would leave." Even when Seunghyun is pissed and almost defeated he still tries to be calm. Even though he is not a fan of his mother and sister....he stil can't find himself to hate them. 
 
Hyori puts on her shades and grabs her designer handbag. "Come on mother. Maybe we knocked some sense in him this time...." The two women leave the room with of course Cherin listening by the door. Cherin bows as the women leave and she comes into the cold like room. Seunghyun has his head in his hands and he stares at the dark desk. 
 
Cherin takes a seat on one of the office chairs and sighs. "They are persistent..." 
 
"Ne they are....and it worries me..." 
 
"Why. I think that they are all talk today...they are just trying to give you a scare." 
 
The older shakes his head. "No...I think that they  really intended to ruin things for me....like they did a week ago they will try to do again and again until Jiyong is just tired of them....and then tired...of me..." says the man with a tear rolling down his face. He can't help but cry because he loves Jiyong too much. He loves him so much he can't lose him. 
 
Cherin stands and hands the older a tissue. "Don't worry oppa. I know that you two will get through this. Just stay strong." 
 
Seunghyund nods. "Ne. I can and I will...it just that I feel like I'm at war with my own family." It's a true fact. It hurts Seunghyun to the max knowing that he has to turn away from his family to the point of ignoring them. It stinks because there use to be a time where they all use to get along with image pushed to the side. 
 
"Jiyong and I will get through this..." 
 
Cherin smiles. "That's the spirit." 
 
////////////////////////Home/////////////////////////
 
"asdkasdkfkfsdfas" Raeyoo splashes in the tub. "Eeeeee asdkasdflkasdjsafdL" says the baby again as more water gets all over her. Jiyong chuckles as the little one plays with her toys in the tub. "Having fun baby girl?" The little one continues to play as she is cleaned up. Jiyong doesn't mind the bit of water that slashed on him because Raeyoo gets cleaner when she is distracted by bright colors. 
 
"Ooookay bath time is over baby." Jiyong picks up the baby and places her in a warm towel. Raeyoo snuggles up to the man as he leans down to drain the water. He then places the baby on the counter and dries her little limbs. "aasaaaaasdfafdkfjadk" 
 
"Neee I will be done soon." 
 
The little one on her fingers and wiggles a bit as she is dried. Jiyong chuckles when she does her little cute bits of baby yabber. Jiyong puts on some lotion and puts her in some night clothes to play around in even though it's 4pm. The two already decided to stay in for today and Jiyong would rather go to the market tomorrow since there will be better deals. 
 
"What do you want to do next baby?" 
 
Raeyoo lifts her hands wanting to be picked up and Jiyong does so. "Did you want to go outside?" The sky is rather cloudy...so it's another reason why Jiyong is staying....don't want to get rained on. 
 
Jiyong walks out into the living room where there is a pallet already laid out for the little one. "Here baby girl why don't you watch some TV?" Jiyong turns to educational show for babies and sits with the baby on the floor. "Look baby girl let's count. 1 2 3 and 4 5 6 7 and 8...." Jiyong continues to sing with the TV and Raeyoo watches the show intently as the colors and numbers appear large on the screen. Jiyong loves how children get so absorbed into TV shows. 
 
"Let's count again baby" says Jiyong helping Raeyoo clap as the show begins to count again. The baby squeals as Jiyong holds her hands making her clap more. Jiyong chuckles and kisses the top of her head. "Good girl" 
 
"EEeeeeeeee" says the little one as she claps and tries to count. "asdkd asdfa aaaaaaaaaaaaa saasfda asda" "7 8 9 and 10!" says Jiyong singing with the baby. "Yaaaaaay so good" says Jiyong clapping their hands together. "Yaaaaay so you are smart Raeyoo." says Jiyong turning her towards him. "You are going to be smart just like your appa huh?" 
 
The baby smiles and drools a bit. "Eeeeeeeeee" she wiggles trying to stand a bit. Jiyong supports her and helps her to stand as the show counts and counts again. That's the thing about children's shows, they come on over and over again to help little ones learn. 
 
Raeyoo yawns a bit. "You tired baby?" The little one blinks slowly and Jiyong chuckles. "Ne it's time for a nap huh?" Jiyong lays down with the little one pulling a blanket over them. He mutes the TV and settles the little one next to him. "Let's take a nap. The bath time and counting was exhausting huh?" 
 
The baby smiles as her little eyes close again to fall sleep. Jiyong smoothes her little hairs and plays with her hands as she sleeps peacefully. "Love you" smiles Jiyong as he drifts to a peaceful sleep as well.
 
/////////////////////////Two hours later/////////////////////////
 
Seunghyun comes into the condo with his brief case in hand. There are no sounds but the dish washer going on it's final cycle. Seunghyun slips on his shoes and comes further into his condo to see the TV mute making the man smile. 
 
The older goes into his room and takes off his work clothes to put on something more comfortable since it looks like they are all staying in. The light rain on the windows leaves the condo a bit dark making it perfect weather to sleep and veg. 
 
Seunghyun comes back into the living room where his two loves are still sound a sleep in their shared blanket. The older then sits on the carpet next to his lover to wrap an arm around the man. Jiyong who is use to his lover naturally cuddles closer to the man making the older smile. Raeyoo who always seems to wiggle next to Jiyong is sleeping well with her little mouth open but no snore escaping...but of course from Jiyong. 
 
The older chuckles as the blanket is tangled a bit between his lover's legs as he tugs it a bit to not wake the other. Jiyong then mutters. "When did you get home?" 
 
Seunghyun snuggles closer. "Not too long ago." 
 
Jiyong smiles with his eyes closed. "You must have heard me snoring...." says Jiyong drifting in and out of sleep." 
 
"Ne." says the older placing a kiss on the back of Jiyong's neck. "Let's nap a bit more baby" says the older pulling the younger closer. 
 
"Long day Hyunnie?" 
 
The older chuckles. "You could say that." says the older closing his eyes to then hear the sounds of his lover falling a sleep on him. 
 
////////////////////////////6pm////////////////////////
 
It's late and it seems like the whole family really decided to sleep in...well everyone except for Raeyoo. She has been awake for a couple of minutes now wiggling out of her sleep. She finally rolls over looking at her Appa and Jiyong sleeping peacefully. Raeyoo can't help but touch the ones that she loves. She smiles a bit and crawls over to the two making her diaper make crinkle sounds with every move. 
 
She goes up to Jiyong and places a hand on his face messing with his nose. The older makes a face but continues to snore lightly. The baby then goes over to her father and sees that his hair is sticking out every where. She of course finds the hair fascinating and pulls it a bit....to then pull it again with a tug. Seunghyun smiles a bit knowing that his baby girl is awake and moving around. The older opens his eyes and the baby girl smiles at him. "What are you doing baby girl?" 
 
The little one tugs ne the hair again and this time it hurts a bit making the man laugh with a deep chuckle. Raeyoo then smacks her appa's face as she finds the man delightful when he laughs...she is still learning not to smack. "Raeyoo don't smack your father." mutters Jiyong in his half sleep.
 
The baby smiles at her father's dark orbs. "Appa" 
 
Seunghyun sits up with a quickness and so does Jiyong. They look at the sitting baby and they are not sure if this just happened or not. Jiyong is half sleep but this is worth getting up for. Seunghyun looks at his confused daughter who is probably wondering why both of the men are suddenly awake. "Baby girl...what you say. Speak to appa again." says the older putting his baby in his lap.
 
Raeyoo smiles. "ap ap ap" 
 
Seunghyun kisses his baby girl. "That's right appa aaaaaappppaaaaa" 
 
"Appa" says the little one again with a smile. "appa appa appa apsdkjdfkasdf" Jiyong laughs as the baby gib comes back again. "Was that just us witnessing her first word?" 
 
"Neeee" says Seunghyun in amazement placing the wiggling baby on the carpet to play. She messes with her blanket and looks at the TV. "Appa" 
 
"Ne?" 
 
The baby turns to her father and smiles. Jiyong looks at the baby. " You called appa right?" The baby makes  a confused face making the men laugh a bit. Seunghyun looks at Jiyong and kisses him softly. "Well it's a start." 
 
"appa gjhljkhljkhlasgg"
****Hi and hello!! Thank you for reading! Please UPVOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT^^ I LOVE FEEDBACK. We are at 104 UPVOTES~~ Thank you for the support^^