Catching up

The Manny

Minzy then grins. "So....I have to ask..." 

Seunghyun grins. "What do  you have to ask..." 

"Well since the baby is sleep...I need to know..." Minzy grins. "Who is the big spoon and who is the little spoon." 

Seunghyun laughs. "What are you asking?" 

Jiyong laughs a bit..."Um...she is wondering who is the top...." 

Seunghyun then blushes. "Do I have to answer...." 

Jiyong then blushes as well. "Well let's just say that I'm happy." 

Minzy then grins. "Awwww I knew it! You two are so sweet to each other. I'm sorry I'm so much right now but I have never seen oppa so happy with someone else." 

"I wonder why he didn't bring you over sooner. You are a sweet girl." says Jiyong with a smile. 

Minzy smiles and takes another sip of wine from her glass. "Well I have been pretty bad at communication. I had to find Seunghyun because it has been years since I have talked to him. " 

Seunghyun laughs a bit. "Yeah it has been a while since we last talked. This woman here is in the states." 

"Yeah...but it looks like I will be here in Korea for a while." 

"Oh really?" says Seunghyun excited. "Did you find a place yet?" 

Minzy shakes her head. "No just looking at places. I'm with my parents right now. They of course want me to stay...but I need my freedom ya know." 

Jiyong shakes his head. "I know the feeling. I loved it on my own." 

"Oh where are you from. Are you parents from here?" 

Jiyong smiles. "Well I grew up in a children home. My parents passed before I could even know them." Jiyong laughs. "Oh please don't make that face. Seunghyun did the same face." Jiyong laughs. "I grew up in a normal household. I just had  a few more brothers and sisters than usual." 

Seunghyun pats Jiyong's back. "He is now my family." 

Minzy then chuckles a bit. "Thankfully just you now. How is your mom oppa?" 

Seunghyun sighs. "The usual. Crazy as hell." 

"Does she know...." 

"Ne...she does and of course she is not happy with how things are." Which is still sadly a true statement. They still wish to make things work.

"Have you tried talking to her again?" 

Seunghyun shakes his head. "We have tried many times and we feel we shouldn't have to beg any more. The people in our lives now are the ones that we are going to hold on to. I can't live my life trying to please my mother. It's impossible and I don't deserve it." says Seunghyun just over with the thoughts. 

"So what will you do...never talk to her again?" says Minzy looking at her oppa.

"That's up to my mother...." 

"It's sad that she didn't even get to know you. That she doesn't want to get to know her grand daughter. Her only grand daughter in fact." 

"Neee it's ridiculous." says Jiyong agreeing. "We are happy. Truly it does make me sad at times but I understand the situation. This country is still getting use to our lifestyle. Maybe one day." 

"So positive. Still they make me mad." 

Seunghyun chuckles. "Don't worry about it too much. I have my friends I have Jiyong and Raeyoo. That's all I need." 

////////////////////////9am////////////////////

Jiyong feels a slight move on the bed. A body moves closer to him and a hand reaches out to grab the small . Jiyong laughs bit. "Hey...it's Jiyong..." 

Seunghyun smiles with his eyes closed. "I know it's Jiyong." He feels the tiny again with a slight grab. 

"Morning baby..." 

Jiyong then turns around with a purr. "Morning." With a slight stretch of the legs Jiyong sits up in the bed. He turns over and looks at the baby monitor and Raeyoo is still sleeping. "Are you going in to work today?" 

Seunghyun sighs. "Neeeee...I have to...but only for a couple of hours. Youngbae wants to go over a couple more things before we go to the courts." 

"Oh it's a big case this time?" says the older turning over to cuddle the smaller man. "Let's not talk about work but cuddle. I like to cuddle you..." 

Jiyong smiles and allows the man to cuddle him. "You want breakfast?" 

"Shhhh. Just lay here baby." 

Jiyong does as told and smiles a bit and tries not to laugh. "This is so random" 

Seunghyun laughs a bit. "I just like the warmth." 

"It's hot...." 

"I have that effect on others" 

"SHut up...." says Jiyong with a laugh. 

"My god your is just nice against my morning ...." 

Jiyong laughs again. "Wow so y baby..." The younger turns around with their bodies still enveloped. Jiyong buries his head in the older's chest. "Hmmm. You are comfortable. Just skip work." 

"I wish..." says the older reaching down to touch the again. "Have you been working out?" 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "Oh yeah...I started a new work out called Raeyoo" 

"Oh she is the cause of this...." says the older grabbing the again full palm. Jiyong moans a bit. "hmm I like it when you touch my ." 

"Oh I know and I like it too" 

"Did you wanna do something before waking the baby?" 

"Like ?" says the older with a smile. Jiyong looks up and smiles up at the older. "Why not...." says the younger starting to slightly hump the older. 

"Hmmm I think that you have a great idea in mind. You just have to be quiet." 

"I'll try" says Jiyong with a still sleep like smile. Seunghyun starts to take off his boxers and Jiyong does too. Jiyong then starts to lay the older on his back. Seunghyun grins. "What are you up to?" 

Jiyong then climbs on top of the older. "I just wanna ride for today." The younger feels the older's member and laughs a bit. "Excited are we?" Seunghyun smiles and helps Jiyong up. The younger straddles the older and then slowly lowers himself with a slight hiss. "mmm. I could I have stretched you first...." 

Jiyong shakes his head as he continues to lower himself down. "I don't care....I just...want you..." says the younger getting some lube and placing it on the member as he slowly slides up with a chuckles. "But we do need this." The cool liquid gets on the member and Jiyong slowly sits on the member again. 

Seunghyun holds the smaller hips. "Support yourself..." 

"Huh...??" Jiyong does as told and Seunghyun starts a motion from below. Jiyong instantly starts to roll his eyes back as the older starts to take over. Jiyong smiles and then places his hands on the older's still clothed chest. "mmmm Lemmme..." says Jiyong with a moan. The older slows down and Jiyong then starts to ride his lover slowly. Jiyong bounces up and down with a slight smack and the two start to pick up their breath. 

Seunghyun looks up and his lover and grabs the member. Jiyong then starts to moan a bit more. "Mmmm baby." says Seunghyun with a purr. "Love how you are riding me..." 

"Do you..." 

"Ne..." 

"Harder?" 

"MMmm..." says the older slamming Jiyong harder and harder until the both of them reach their . Jiyong hasn't had morning in a while and it was just what they wanted. It wasn't crazy it was more chill than the that they have at night. 

"So how do you really feel about your parents not being in your life?" says Jiyong with his breath still catching up. 

"Baby we just had and you ask that..." says the older with a chuckle. Jiyong then lays on the older's chest. "Well I just care you know...I don't have a family...you do...and just to cut them out of your life cold turkey is a little much." 

"Yeah...but we both know that they don't want us in their lives. I just would rather have us focus on us..." 

Jiyong agrees with Seunghyun but he wanted to make sure that this is what he really wants to do. He doesn't want to be that person who guilted the man from seeing his own family...even though they are mostly bastards. "Well I will do what ever you want to do baby." Jiyong then rolls out of the bed. "I need to shower and you need to get ready for work mister." 

"Ne ne... what are you going to do today?" 

"Well I think that I might see Noona" 

"Oh Dara noona?" 

"Ne...she hasn't seen the baby in a while and plus her and Dongwook have moved in completely. I wonder what the apartment looks like now." 

Sometimes Jiyong feels bad for not seeing his Noona all the time. It's been about 2 months since he last saw her and neither one of them have reached out to each other. It's kind of random but Jiyong is just going to show up. He doesn't want to miss her. 

///////////////////////////11am

There is a knock on Jiyong's old apartment and it's rather weird since this place use to be home for him and his Noona. He remembers the first day here with only a backpack with some clothes and now he has a stroller carrying a little one. "Knock knock knock knock asdkfadf" says Raeyoo as he stares at the door. "Let's see if Aunt is home." 

The door slowly opens to a crazy haired woman. Jiyong chuckles as they booth make eye contact. "Hi Noona you look lovely." 

Dara then starts to tear up. She grabs Jiyong and envelopes him into a hug. They both shed a couple of tears as they reunite. "Aunt aunt" says Raeyoo from the stroller. Dara releases the hug and looks at the baby. "My god she is getting big." 

"Ne. She is going to be tall like her father." says Jiyong pushing the stroller into the tiny apartment. The place is still kind of the same. The old furniture and the TV in the corner with some random show on. Dara goes to the kitchen and opens the fridge with a sigh. "I wish you would have called I have nothing to offer right now." 

Jiyong smiles and pulls a bag out of the stroller. "I brought food. I had a feeling you are eating out more often." says the younger with a laugh. "Just let me put Raeyoo  in the living room. Jiyong unhooks the baby and lays out a play area for her. There are a couple of books that are baby proof and a some toys for her to build. The baby walks over to the blocks and starts to stack them together. "Good girl." The baby continues to play and Dara walks over to her. "Oooooh looks like fun." She smiles and stacks a couple of blocks together. The baby comes closer and hands a block to Dara with a smile. 

Jiyong laughs. ."She's trying to help you" says Jiyong standing. "I will get us some lunch ready. Just entertain my little one k?" 

Raeyoo is completely happy at the moment as she messes with the different color toys. Dara loves to see that her niece is growing so big. "Walk for me baby girl." The little one smiles and crawls over to her aunt'a lap. Dara smiles and cuddle with the baby. "Why are you so cute huh?" Raeyoo snuggles into her Aunt more resting her head on her chest. 

The kitchen starts to get a nice smell as Jiyong puts food on the stove. It's a rather simple meal and it doesn't take long for him to get everything ready. He puts everything together and goes back to the living room. "Here we go. Something simple and light." 

"Oh that looks good." 

Jiyong smiles. "Ne it will be." Jiyong takes some food and feeds it to Raeyoo. "Good girl." The little one chews the food and continues to play. Back in the day Jiyong and Dara never used the kitchen table and it feels normal to still do so. They all sit and chat and Jiyong watches and feeds the baby since she is not use to eating on a living room floor. 

"So are you two going to get married?" 

"Well we thought of it but we are just going to focus on the family. We both know that marriage is not legal here so we are just going to take things one day at  a time." 

Dara gets upset a bit. "I just can't stand that family of his. They should be happy that he found love again." 

"I agree but our lifestyle is not easy to take in. We are living together and have a baby together. Not making excuses but I can see from their point of view on that topic. What I don't like is that they are always telling Seunghyun how he should live his life. It stresses him out so much getting his parents approval. The poor man has been a puppet most of his life. Now that the strings are cut his family wants nothing to do with him..." Jiyong eats a bit more food. "We are not ignoring them, but we just don't want that negative in our lives right now. Especially for Raeyoo. Maybe when she is older we will try again. We have a great support of you and other friends. That's all we need." 

Dara nods. "Well Dongwook got another job. He is now working as a analyist. The pay is pretty good." 

"Oooooh good for him. I'm glad that one of us got a degree. Will you get new furniture soon?" 

Dara chuckles. "Well this furniture has been here ever since I moved in....I can't let it go...." 

Jiyong laughs. "You never let things go...I bet that closet of yours has seen better days." 

"Well actually I did get rid of some stuff. Dongwook has been taking me out and buying me new stuff. He does like in those kdramas and says get what you want haha." Dara smiles. "That man I tell you is a keeper." 

"Well you two have been together for ages. He better marry you soon" 

"We are not too focused on marriage we just want to live life." 

"I understand and that's a very you kind of answer." says Jiyong not surprised. Jiyong is the type to marry and  Dara is lucky to put a label on anything. It took her and Dongwook years to finally get together. "What if he really did ask you to marry?" 

Dara laughs. "We both know he almost ask me everyday." 

"Well then why not. You have a career you have a an apartment. Why are you holding back?" 

"Because...I don't want to get trapped...what if it goes wrong?" 

"I'm sure it's not. You have been together for ages. You are just putting a ring on your finger. And for a wedding...you could just do Justice of the Peace. We wouldn't have to do a big thing..." 

"But we both know that he wants the wedding. The proper wedding with the cheesy pictures and hanboks and bowing to our elders...the whole traditional Korean wedding...that would turn me into a run away." 

"You wouldn't do it though." says Jiyong picking up a sleepy Raeyoo who cuddles into Jiyong's arms. 

"Well I guess I will see how things go." 

Jiyong smiles and starts to stand. "I wish that I could stay longer, but I think that we should be going now." 

"It's good to see you Jiyong. Come see me again soon." 

Jiyong smiles. "Ne. We will." 

 Happy summer! Thank you for reading. I will be updating more because I have time lol. Thanks for the support and see you next chapter!! 

I also started a new story called Reality another gtop goodie. CLick This

Elise Choi ^^