Wanted

The Manny
Jiyong snores peacefully as he is enveloped into his lover's embrace. For the first time they became intimate with each other by Seunghyun proving his love. He truly does love him. Yea he was a straight man....but Jiyong changed all of that. 
 
Jiyong challenged his uality as he became more and more perfect in the older one's eyes. The way the man is with his child and how sweet his personality is towards everyone. Seunghyun at first was confused about accepting his feelings, but then realized that this is worth it. It was worth fighting Jiyong until the younger realized that it was not a joke...but really real. The be honest they both had struggles internally,but they both brought their true feelings out by helping each other. 
 
Seunghyun's first true love is Jiyong and he is always wanted. He doesn't care what is to come in the future as long as Jiyong is by his side. The man sounds crazy but he really loves him so much. Sometimes he feels he loves the younger a little more than the other does. He knows that with this relationship there is a reality and that reality is Korea.
 
This society doesn't take openly gay couples lightly especially ones who have children. It is as if they are committing a sin taking care of a little one. Jiyong has warned the older about the issues that might affect their future...but he is prepared. The main concern is how his family will take things. His sister clearly showed her disinterest in Jiyong... and his mother....just doesn't know yet and it's probably for the best. 
 
His family may think that they are doing what is best for the older but really they are making things harder for him. It's it stressful trying to constantly please his parents. He went to the top schools....he married the girl....has the ideal job...what more could they want....because it's never enough. Jiyong sees this struggle with the older and only wishes that he could help him when really he can't do much but be a support. 
 
Seunghyun see's Jiyong's efforts and that support is just what he needs. With Raeyoo and Jiyong in his life everything feels normal in his two bedroom condo. If he had life his way he would never leave this condo and just live the rest of his life in happiness with his loves. 
 
Jiyong stirs out of his sleep and open his eyes to see his lover staring at him. The older chuckles and moves a crazy hair from Jiyong's face. "Morning my love..." says the older with sleep still on his voice. Jiyong smiles back with still puffy eyes. "You sleep at all last night?" says the younger rubbing the older's arm. Seunghyun places a kiss on Jiyong's forehead. "Ne...I slept a little...." 
 
Jiyong smiles gently. "Don't stress too much Hyunnie...I love you...you know that right?" Seunghyun could hear him say those words all day. "I know...and I'm lucky to have you....I just have a lot on my mind...." 
 
Jiyong looks at the older. "You know you can talk to me right?" 
 
"I know....I just don't want to stress you too...." 
 
Jiyong snuggles closer to his lover. He wraps his arms around the taller man cuddling him close making Seunghyun chuckle a bit being cuddled into Jiyong's smaller chest. Jiyong rubs the older man's back. "I know that your family is stressing you out....but know this will take time baby...." Seunghyun chuckles. "I know..." He looks up into his lover's coffee eyes. "If only they could see how happy I'm...." he puts his head back down and cuddles the younger some more. "Arrrrgh I don't wanna go to work." says the older with a whine. Jiyong chuckles. "Go on and get ready. I will fix you some breakfast." 
 
Jiyong gets out of bed with his boxers on. His milky legs reflect off the sun peaking into the room. Seunghyun almost drools over the thin legs. He stands from the bed and pulls his lover into a back hug. "Hmmmm those legs." says the older sending a shiver down Jiyong's spine. Jiyong turns around with a smile. "You need to get ready for work mister. No distractions." 
 
Seunghyun smirks. "You always distract me...." He places a kiss on Jiyong's lips. "Oh baby...that breath...." says the younger. Seunghyun chuckles. "Your's is not too hot either. Come here and brush your teeth with me Yongie..." 
 
"Ne ne..." says the younger walking with his lover into the bathroom. Seunghyun pulls out the toothbrushes and places them on the sink. "Here one for me and one for you." He says with a kiss to Jiyong's cheek. They put the paste on their brushes and brush away the morning breath. Jiyong is first to finish as he goes out the room to put on some sweat pants before he goes into the kitchen. Seunghyun takes his time as he gets ready for work. 
 
It's only 8am and Jiyong is already preparing food for Seunghyun to take to work. He decides to make something light for the man for today. Seunghyun has been a little crampy due to stress. Jiyong finishes chopping veggies to then looking at the food he has in the pot. The younger then starts preparing Raeyoo's food for this morning. He is not sure when she is going to wake up but he like to have things ready in advance. 
 
////////////////////////Raeyoo's/////////////////////////////
 
Jiyong peaks into the room and sees that the baby is still sleeping. She has tangled her blanket a bit so Jiyong reaches in a fixes it for her. He loves watching her sleep and loves the similarities her and her father have. They both sleep so peacefully. Jiyong is once again happy that Seunghyun is a better father to her. 
 
Seunghyun peaks into the room and watches as Jiyong's looks at his daughter. The older comes further into the room getting Jiyong's attention. Jiyong gets wide eyed. "You ready already?" says the younger in a whisper coming out of the room. Seunghyun follows the younger to the kitchen as he watches Jiyong notice the empty plate in the sink. "I took it upon myself to feed myself" says the older with a chuckle. "The food looked too good...couldn't wait." Jiyong laughs. "It's fine. I'm glad that you ate something proper." 
 
The older smiles and looks down at Jiyong's feet. The younger laughs and moves his socked feet. "What my feet are y too?" Seunghyun chuckles and goes over to his shoe closet. He then pulls out a pair of sponge bob slippers. Jiyong laughs as the slippers are presented to him. "And what are these for?" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "I thought that you might like these...you need some slippers when you stay over...also...maybe you should bring some of your clothes over...you know...for convience...." says the older with a blush. Jiyong chuckles. "You want me to bring some clothes over to..." Jiyong then gets it. "Oooooohhh" 
 
Seunghyun smiles. "I made some room in my closet for you and a couple of drawers....please bring as much as you like over..." 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "I really don't have much...." 
 
"Then I will buy you some clothes for over nights...." says the older pulling out his wallet. "Here...take this and buy something nice..." Jiyong looks at the card. "I will buy something for Raeyoo...but I can't use your money..." 
 
Seunghyun pouts. "But I wanna spoil my Yongie...buy something nice...and if you think about it...I pay you with this money so technically you spend my money all the time..." 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "How long did it take you to figure that out?" 
 
The older chuckles. "While I was laying in bed last night...." Jiyong then makes a face. "Hyunnie...how long did you sleep last night?" says the younger coming over to his lover's side. "A couple of hours." 
 
"Couple hours?" says Jiyong concerned....
 
Seunghyun grabs his lover's hips and spins him to his lips. He places a  sweet kiss and then releases slipping the credit card in Jiyong's sweat pants with a grab. "I will be fine. You and Raeyoo give me energy." 
 
Jiyong fishes the card out of his pocket and chuckles. "You really want me to buy things with this thing?" 
 
Seunghyun with a blush. "Sorry...I just wanna make you happy...I know that you had a happy childhood...but I want to make you happier by getting you nice things...not saying that you don't have nice things....okay I'm going to stop talking now..." says the older tailing off. Jiyogn makes him so nervous at times. Jiyong leans up to kiss his lover. "Thank you...I will buy me and Raeyoo a nice outfit today. We haven't been shopping yet...plus her pants are getting short." Seunghyun chuckles. "Aigo already thinking of others...buy yourself something too" 
 
Seunghyun goes to the door and opens it. He places another kiss on his lover's lips before closing the door. Jiyong smiles as he holds the card in his hands. This stuff you would only see in the movies the 'buy whatever you want darling' bits. Jiyong is grateful but he is not going to go crazy...he is going to use to the card to buy an outfit for Raeyoo and maybe something for himself. 
 
Jiyong goes into the now shared bedroom and goes to the closet. He chuckles as there a more than enough space for Jiyong to put some clothes. It is really cute how the older is trying to make Jiyong feel comfortable at the house. Jiyong goes over to Seunghyun's clothes and looks at the sizes. He figures he should buy the older something nice too. 
 
/////////////////////////////////Shopping Mall//////////////////////////
 
Raeyoo has never been in such a crowed place in her life. She tucks her little legs in her stroller as people pass by. Jiyong chuckles a bit as the little one freaks out a bit with gibberish. Jiyong turns the stroller around so it's now facing him and continues to push the stroller in the large shopping mall. 
 
He stops at a near by bench and takes a seat. He unstraps the little one and places her in his arms. The little eyes look at all the people as she tucks herself more and more into Jiyong. "It's okay baby girl. They are just shopping" says Jiyong with a soothing voice. The baby looks at Jiyong and buries her face again into his clothes. This place might be a little too much for her but she need to learn how to be around others one day. 
 
Jiyong decides to carry the little one for now and let her take in the people. "Look all of these people are happy.." Raeyoo looks around and silently takes in the surroundings. "aAdfasfdksdfsafd" says the little one holding on to her nanny's shoulder. "asddsadfsdfasf" she speaks again. Jiyong chuckles as the little one starts to feel more familiar with things. The first place they go is a children's shop. The clothes are always cheap but good quality...the reason why Jiyong knows is because  he always brought his families something when it was Christmas. 
 
"Oh Hello Jiyong Shi" Gummy the store owner of Happy Tots is use to seeing Jiyong come in. "And who is this?" Jiyong smiles placing the little one back in the stroller. "This is Raeyoo." Gummy bends down and waves at the little one. Raeyoo shyly smiles back. "Aiiiiigo isn't she sweet." says Gummy pinching her cheek making little one giggle. 
 
"So she is about 17 months now..." says the older now looking through the clothes. Jiyong chuckles as he follows the lady around. the store. "How do you know her size?" 
 
Gummy laughs. "This is my job Jiyong shi. Now what are you looking for today as she starts to pull clothes for the younger to look through. "Well I  was thinking of getting her more pants. Her shirts fit but her pants are a little short now." 
 
"Aigo she is growing tall" says the woman making the baby coo. "Asdasfdadeeeeeeeee" says Raeyoo back with a smile. "She is friendly now eh" She pulls out some pants and shows them to Jiyong. "These are in fashion." Jiyong looks at all the cute clothes. "These are all so cute...I can't decide." He holds the pants down to the younger one and holds them up to her. "I think...that I will...take these three...no four...." He puts the pants in her hand. "I will take those dresses you pulled too...." Gummy raises a brow. "Let me ring you up." Jiyong follows the older to the register and he hands her the card. "Ooooh so his name is Seunghyun huh?" Jiyong blushes. "Noona...." 
 
"Just looking at the name...no questions....but I have to ask..." Of course she is going to ask. "What is this Seunghyun to you...we both know you didn't go to college...." Jiyong totally forgot that he was wearing another one of his boyfriend's hoodies...
 
"Ummm....I....fine...you caught me..." 
 
"I knew it...you have this glow..." says the woman waving the credit card. She swipes it and hands it back. "Keep this one..you look happy." Jiyong takes the shopping bag and smiles. "Ne...I'm..." 
 
Gummy smiles back. "Well I guess that I will be seeing you again with this little one...next time bring that Seunghyun. You must let me meet him." Jiyong smiles. "Ne ne. I will. Thanks noona." Jiyong strolls out of the store back to the crowed mall. This mall is always full of people due to the discounts that are always going on. 
 
Jiyong's next stop is another store that has discounts. This time it's for him. He will only get himself some pants and Seunghyun something too. Jiyong goes into the store where the music is kind of loud. Raeyoo covers her ears making Jiyong chuckle. "Too loud baby girl?" The little one frowns and continues to cover her ears. Luckily the music is only in the front of the store with the full priced items. Jiyong goes to the sales in the back where it is more quiet. 
 
He goes to the jeans and picks out a pair for himself. In a way he still is not totally comfortable getting stuff for himself but he still holds on to them. He then to the longer sizes and pulls out a nice pair of dark jeans that fit skinny. Jiyong smiles as he imagines his boyfriend with the jeans on. "Asdfjdfksldfas" Jiyong smiles. "I think that he will like them too." 
 
Jiyong doesn't spend too long in the store because is he a typical man and doesn't like to stay in the store for too long. He goes with a mission when shopping and then he is out of there. Jiyong got some good finds of two nice dress shirts and a two jeans for Seunghyun to wear out or to work. Jiyong picked himself up the jeans and also a pair of sleep pants. Everything together was very reasonable. 
 
The two start to make their way out of the mall when Jiyong feels his phone buzzing. Jiyong chuckles when he sees his boyfriends name pop up. "Ne!?" says Jiyong with a shout in the crowded mall. 
 
//////////////////////////The office//////////////////////////
 
Seunghyun then yells. "You at the mall still?" He hears the people all around. "Huh?" 
 
"You at the...I will call you later?" says the man with a chuckle...bad timing. Jiyong then yells. "I will call you later. Love you" They both hang up and Seunghyun smiles to himself. He takes a seat in his chair and looks at his transactions. "You did well Yongie" says the older scrolling through everything brought so far. He is happy is is able to spoil Jiyong a little. He is not rich  but has enough to get the younger a little something. 
 
YoungBae comes into the room. "You are smiling so much you are widening the room. What has you so happy?" says the younger taking a seat in the office. Seunghyun smiles. "I was just looking at my bank account." 
 
"Oh so how are you and Jiyong doing?" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Cherin tells you everything as usual...I'm sure you know..." 
 
Bae laughs. "Just acting like I don't know...it's fun to see you happy hyung. You still need to come over one day...I really wish to meet Jiyong properly." 
 
Seunghyun smiles. "Ne. I will soon" 
 
"Don't keep him all to yourself now..." says the younger standing again. "Aigo I was just checking up on you. I'm glad that things are good." 
 
Seunghyun sighs. "Well Jiyong and Raeyoo are good. Hyori..." Bae sits back down again..." God...Hyori...what happen that night....?" 
 
"I told her...." 
 
"Told her...?" 
 
"I told her of my relationship" 
 
"Oh...how did that go?" 
 
"She was pissed...but I really don't care...I'm tired of this ...." says the older in frustration. "I bet" says the other crossing his legs. "So what's the next step?" Seunghyun rocks in his chair a bit. "To tell you the truth...I have no idea...." 
 
"Do your parents know...?" 
 
"Not yet...but that will come in time...we are just taking things how they come...." 
 
"And I think that is good. I'm glad to see that you are happy." 
 
"Ne I'm...thanks Bae...." 
 
/////////////////////////////////Home///////////////////////////////
 
It's now 9pm and Jiyong has Raeyoo in one of her new outfits. He wanted to show Seunghyun at least one before he puts her to bed. The older comes home early and of course that makes Jiyong happy to see him. 
 
Seunghyun puts his bag down as he sees his daughter crawling over to him with a smile. "Aiiiigo princess" says the older picking her up. She is wearing brightly colored legging and a sparkle top with a Unicorn. "asdfsfd" says the little one looking at her father. "She looks beautiful" says the older looking at his lover. 
 
"What did you buy for yourself?" 
 
Jiyong stands. "I brought these...." Seunghyun smiles. "They are nice baby. Did you buy anything else for yourself..?" 
 
Jiyong smiles. "Some sleep pants. I don't need anything else" says the younger with  a smile.  Seunghyun knows that Jiyong is not going to buy a lot at first because it's not easy using someone else's money....well for Jiyong it's not easy. 
 
Jiyong then pulls out some more clothes. "These are for you..." says the younger with a blush. Seunghyun didn't expect clothes for him. "Really baby?" says the older coming over to see what Jiyong picked out. "They are nice baby." 
 
Jiyong looks up with a smile. "Really?" 
 
Seunghyun sits on the sofa and places the baby down. He holds a shirt up to his chest and smiles. "I think that this one brings out my eyes" He bats his lashes earning a chuckle from Jiyong. "I'm glad that you like them..." 
 
"I will wear this tomorrow to work..." He leans and captures the plump lips stealing two kisses. "I love it baby....now we need to work on getting you to spend more." 
 
"I will...it's just different for me..." 
 
Seunghyun smiles and takes the smaller hand in his. "I love you...and I want to make your dreams come true...let me spoil you like you deserve to be...will you let me?" says the older with a smile looking into the coffee eyes. Jiyong blushes. "Are you really human...because this feels like a fairy tale." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "You will let me take care of your right?" 
 
"Ne...I will let you" says Jiyong with a chuckles. "I will take care of you too" 
 
Seunghyun grins. "...so what is for dinner...I'm hungry...." 
 
Jiyong stands from the sofa. "Of course you are."

***Thanks for reading!! What is your favorite part??? I noticed last chapter some of you were a little shy about commenting hehe. I hope that the was okay. I love comments so please feel free to leave some^^ Until next time! Love!! Also take a look at my new story!! It's a called the mobster. Jiyong witnessed something that he wasn't suppose to see...click to read the first chapter is up. Click***