More

The Manny
"App appa AAAAAAPPPAAAAAAA" says Raeyoo as she plays with her toys. She can say her Appa's name which is a good thing. What she is still learning is that every time she says her father's name she is calling him. Seunghyun doesn't mind at all though. Every time she says his name it's a delight to his soul. 
 
"Appa" says Raeyoo smashing blocks down to the ground on her play pad. Seunghyun is in the kitchen working from home today and Jiyong is watching the little one play. "Appa" says Raeyoo again this time turning back to look at her father who is still smiling at her. "Neeeee my precious. What you need from appa?" 
 
The little one registers the response and lifts up her hands with a pout. She is not use to seeing her dad so often these days and she loves the attention of his hugs and kisses. "Neeeee I shall pick up my princess." 
 
Jiyong sees the man is swamped in papers, so he decides to pick up the little one for him and transport her the the kitchen. Of course as soon as she has contact with Jiyong...there is no letting go. The Manny tries to hand her off to her father but she still clings to the man making the older chuckle. "Well looks like she changed her mind. 
 
Jiyong laughs a bit. "Sorry...I guess I have developed a habit of picking her up all the time." 
 
"It's just because she loves you. I don't mind." 
 
Jiyong then chuckles. "But you are her father." 
 
"So are you in a way" says the man still looking at his work. He knows that his sentence is making Jiyong's brain go crazy since there was no immediate response. "Appa" says the little one again with a giggle. "Appa aksfljdasd hehehehe" she says again smiling at Jiyong to burry her head in his shirt. 
 
Jiyong hugs the baby closer while he goes by the fridge. "Well since I'm in the kitchen I will start lunch" 
 
Seunghyun makes a groan of happiness. "Oh that sounds great baby. What you making?" 
 
Jiyong looks into the fridge at the food that has been recently brought. "I will figure out something. I didn't plan my food  for today yet." says the younger putting Raeyoo in her highchair. "Loook your dolls wanna play with you" He takes one of the dolls and smiles with it. "Fun fun fun." sing the younger as he goes back into the kitchen. 
 
"I knew I should have planned something..." murmurs the younger. 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Whoa Jiyong didn't plan the food....this is stocking." says the man with a surprised voice of course in a joking manner. Jiyong closes the fridge and places food on the counter. "Well I'm far from perfect. It happens. I will do better boss." The older then gets up from his chair and walks over to his lover. 
 
Jiyong of course turns to see what his boyfriend has to say. "What is it Hyunnie?" The older stares into the coffee eyes and smiles. He takes the smaller hand in his and wraps the digits in his. Jiyong's looks of curiosity always makes the man's heart flutter due to the innocent eyes. "I love you" 
 
The man is always so random when he expresses those three words and it always feels like something new. Jiyong smiles back. "What is it? You want something else to eat instead?" says the younger jokingly. The older then pouts. "I just expressed my love." 
 
"I love you too my Hyunnie. Now go sit and wait for lunch." 
 
Seunghyun leans and kisses the youngers' cheek giving the younger a blush. The older looks in the coffee eyes again. "Remember. You are apart of this family. I don't see you as my employee anymore. I see you as Jiyong. My boyfriend and the one I love." The older then leans down to place a kiss on the plump lips. "AAAAAAAPAAAAA ASDKGJASDGK DGASGSDG" says the jealous baby in the background. 
 
The couple sometimes forgets how Raeyoo demands her attention at times. Seunghyun smiles at the little one. "Awww you jealous." The little one just smiles and wiggles in her highchair. "adkfadfkasdfjdsf" she says as she plays with her colorful dolls. 
 
Jiyong then looks at the little one. "Look baby girl. Yummy foods are coming your way!" says Jiyong in a happy tone making the baby clap her hands. Seunghyun chuckles making Jiyong shrug his shoulders. "I know I look like a nut sometimes with the baby but she loves it." Jiyong then starts to chop veggies. "Are you going to help cook? Or keep staring at my " 
 
The older then blushes a deep red. "I was looking at the towel....in the the..sink..." 
 
Jiyong smirks. "Suuuure..." 
 
The older then walks out of the kitchen to take a seat at the kitchen table where his mess resides. He has been working on a case the past couple of days and it has been rather complicated. Not as complicated as his life right now but it's pretty bad with the man being convicted of tax evasion. 
 
Seunghyun knows the man is innocent but the other party really has made it seem like the man is guilty. "Aish..." says the older again looking at the same papers. He then looks at his daughter who has her brows furrowed wondering why her daddy is so stressed. "Do you want to be a lawyer for a day because Appa is going crazy...." 
 
The little one makes a confused face. "asdfkadjkfd" 
 
"Do you think that he is guilty" says the older handing  a paper to the baby for it only to get crumpled...don't worry it's a copy. Jiyong can't help but laugh at his interaction. "Baby....I think that you should take a break....you really are going nuts." 
 
Seunghyun then sighs. "I really need to find the clear evidence in order to win this case. This man is innocent and I will not feel right if I don't win." 
 
Jiyong drops some veggies in a pot and closes the lid. "You will be fine Hyunnie. Just take a break. You have been reading the same paper over and over again." 
 
"This is called being a lawyer. We read things over and over again for every case baby." says the older compiling all the papers together. "But it looks like I should work on this later." 
 
////////////////////////////Gangnam////////////////////////
 
It's tea time and the ladies of high society are meeting at a local Tea Parlor. Most of these women are filthy rich and some of the women are trying to get there. Mrs. Choi has been in this club paying the high fees just to sit on a uncomfortable chair for years. 
 
The Choi's are not rich....but they are not poor either. They are upper middle class so Mrs. Choi barely squeezed her way in which of course is talked about behind her back but the woman doesn't care. All she cares about is how her status is at the moment. 
 
"So how is your son?" says Mrs. Kim the Wife of a major energy company. She is actually a nice lady when she wants to be....
 
Mrs. Choi who is still sensitive about her son tries not to make a face. "He is doing well. Ever since his wife died he has been trying to start over. Hyori and I have been there for him and it's just really making our family stronger." Indeed this was a trail of lies but it's a status thing. You never really say how your family is doing. You tell them the bull that they all want to hear to make you look good. 
 
Mrs. Kim takes a sip of her tea. "How is your husband's campaign going towards being a judge?" 
 
"It is going well. We hope that it will be a easy win for him." 
 
"Are you going to the Gala? I would love to see all of your family again." says another lady who happened to listen in. Mrs. Choi smiles fakely. "Of course. My Seunghyun will be there with his daughter. She is one now. Aiiigo she is growing too fast for me." 
 
"How is she doing without a mother?" Most of the women make faces of concern and Mrs. Choi loves the attention because the situation is not looks of pity. "She is doing well. My son hired a nanny so she is well taken care of while he works." 
 
"Oh well that's good" says Mrs. Lee nodding her head. 
 
Mrs. Choi stands from her seat. "Well I will be taking my leave. I have a meeting with my daughter." 
 
//////////////////////////////The Condo/////////////////////////
 
Seunghyun puts his phone away with a sigh. Jiyong looks over at his boyfriend and notices his face. "What's wrong?" 
 
The older makes a face. "My Mom has been calling me non stop the past couple of hours...." 
 
"What do you think she wants besides destroying me?" says the younger with a chuckle. It's funny how they can laugh about this whole thing now. The older shrugs his shoulders. "Nothing that's important to me....oh look...looks like she gave me a voicemail...." 
 
The older puts the phone up to his ear and listens. "You have one new voice message. Message one. Seunghyun....it's your mother....I can't believe that you can't even answer the phone for me....Anyways...you know that the Gala is coming up for your father. You need to come. I don't care how pissed you are at me...but you need to come to this thing and make your father look good. Bring the baby too...and don't bring Jiyong....for the sake of our family don't ruin this moment for him. You know how hard he has worked to get to where he is. Bye.....Message complete to listen to any for more opti"
 
Seunghyun hangs up the phone with of course a expression that concerns Jiyong. The younger doesn't ask questions and figures that the older will vent when he is ready since Raeyoo is still awake in her pajamas. Raeyoo cuddles close as she watches her children's show. Her little eyes are starting to get heavy due to the late hour. Jiyong knows that she will sleep soon so he continues to cuddle her and rock her gently. "Looks like someone is sleepy." The little one murmurs. "aappp appa...." she says again and again in a sleepy tone. 
 
The older then reaches over and takes the little on in his arms. She always makes him smile. The older rocks the little one in his arms and her little eyes start to slowly open and close. Jiyong smiles and scoots over to the two patting the little one's tummy. Jiyong then starts to sing her favorite song. 
 
"Golden slumbers kiss your eyes,
 
Smiles await you when you rise.
 
Sleep,
pretty baby,
Do not cry,
And I will sing a lullaby.
 
Cares you know not,
Therefore sleep,
While over you a watch I'll keep.
Sleep,
pretty darling,
Do not cry,
And I will sing a lullaby."
 
Jiyong finishes the song and Raeyoo is fast a sleep in her father's arms. "You wanna bring her to bed?" says Jiyong looking at his love. The older smiles and leans in to kiss his lover's cheek. "I will be right back." He says in a whisper. 
 
The older proceeds to go down the hallway and Jiyong turns off the television so that he can get ready for bed himself. Taking care of the condo and the baby is really a full time job so when Raeyoo goes to sleep so does he. 
 
Jiyong goes into his shared bed room and starts to throw off the fancy pillows off the bed to pull back the covers. Seunghyun comes in the room moments later to get in on the other side. He grabs his laptop from his nightstand and turns it on as he sits it in his lap. Jiyong who is sleepy doesn't mind his lover working from bed and the light doesn't even phase him. 
 
Seunghyun watches as Jiyong gets comfortable in the covers pulling the heavy down comforter over his body. The older then closes his laptop and places it on his nightstand. He flicks off his lap and gets into bed cuddling his lover. Jiyong smiles into his pillow and turns around in the dark room. Seunghyun smiles at the smaller man in front of him. "I changed my mind...I need some sleep..." 
 
Jiyong runs a hand over the ivory skin in front of him. "Sleep would be good for you" 
 
The older smiles in the dark and kisses the smaller hand. "My mother always wants something..." 
 
"I figured that she did...what did she have to say on the voicemail?" 
 
"Well...you know that my father is working on being a judge...well it's close to the end and there is a Gala that is placed every year. Most families go because it makes their family look good and strong...so my mother wants me to go with Raeyoo to support him...how can I do that?" 
 
Jiyong snuggles closer to his lover letting the older wrap his arms around the man. Jiyong adjust his head on the warm chest and breathes in and out. "You should go..." 
 
The older then sighs. "I can't do that..." 
 
"Still...you should just go...just do it for your father. Put all the crap aside...and just go...if your mother starts something...then just leave...you don't have to stay the whole time do you?" 
 
The older is surprised to how calm and collected Jiyong is to the situation. "Are you okay with this?" 
 
Jiyong nods his head. "I'm not totally okay with her using you like this....but what can you do....this is one of those situations where you will just have to go...trust me I have seen plenty of dramas...." 
 
The older chuckles. "Baby...kdramas are not real life..."
 
"It's close enough sometimes...." 
 
"Wait I thought that you didn't have cable?" 
 
"We ran a cord to our neighbors until we got caught two months later....aiiiigo I wish that I still had it there..." 
 
The older then chuckles. "You have over 400 channels here. I think that you are set on the cable." 
 
Jiyong then chuckles. "I can't watch dramas with Raeyoo. She needs to watch  educational shows..." 
 
"Well when she is napping...?" 
 
"True true...anyways...what are you going to wear to the Gala..." 
 
"I don't think that I'm going. What mother has done is not right and it has scared you to bits....." 
 
"But Hyunnie your family.." says Jiyong concerned. 
 
"You are my family. They can deal with out me. Remember I'm a widow...they can figure out some story....my mother is good at that...." 
 
Jiyong sighs. "It's just messed up..." 
 
"I know...." says the older rubbing the smaller arm. "It's just something I wish to not be apart of...if my family doesn't want to be around me...then it's their own fault...I'm not going back down that road of playing puppet...I like how things are. Me loving you...and noticing that you have been looking at colleges on my laptop..." 
 
Jiyong's eyes widen. "You....you saw that....how?" 
 
"You didn't delete the history last night pabo...." 
 
"..." Murmurs the younger..."I was just looking...." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Why are you so ashamed...you wish to go to Art school. I don't see anything wrong about it." 
 
Jiyong then sighs. "It's just a hobby." 
 
"It could be more than that. Your drawings are lovely..." 
 
"You have only seen my finger paints..." 
 
The older chuckles. "Dara showed me your sketch book when you were sleeping  at your apartment." 
 
"Eh...I told her not to....aish..." 
 
"You are really good....why not go to school?" 
 
"Because it will put me in tons of debt that I know I can't afford." 
 
The older then smiles to himself. "Baby...I can make school happen for you. Why do you forget that you can ask me for help?" 
 
"Because I don't feel right doing such a thing...art school is not cheap..." 
 
"Yea it's not cheap like all universities baby. Let's look into it more. Maybe they have scholarships or payment plans....either way we will figure it out." 
 
Jiyong then sighs. "Why is it so hard for me to say yes." 
 
The older chuckles. "Because you are use to only living for yourself....only depending on yourself. Now that you have help it's a little overwhelming huh?" 
 
"Ne. It is...I don't want your mother to find out and then have her thinking that I'm using you....what if I fail...what if we break up and I have to drop out...." 
 
"First of all...no one is breaking up in the near future....and I highly doubt we would ever do such a thing. Two forget my mother and her judgment...she can get over it and three....never worry about money with me. Just focus on Raeyoo and keeping the condo tidy and loving me. That's all I ask for. Just be happy Jiyong ah. Can you allow yourself to do that...?" 
 
The younger cuddles closer to his lover. "I'm learning. Thanks for being understanding." 
 
"I should say thank you too. We all have things we need to work on." 
 
"Hmmm I love you" says Jiyong pressing a kiss to the warm chest. 
 
//////////////////////////////6am///////////////////////////////
 
The alarm goes off and of course it's loud as it blares into the room. Jiyong was the one who set it and now he is regretting it as he hits the snooze. Seunghyun rolls over in his half sleep and growls. "I don't wanna wake up...." 
 
Jiyong smiles into his pillow. "Baby...you need to go into work..." 
 
"Ne..." says the older not moving and inch as he starts to get more comfortable. Jiyong then puts his cold foot on his lover's bare leg. "Aiiish baby it's cold." Jiyong laughs a bit in his pillow pushing his foot more on his lover's leg. "Wake up wake up." says the younger now doing a light kick. 
 
Seunghyun then turns with his head still pressed to the pillow meeting the morning coffee eyes that are staring at him in the dimly lit room. Jiyong takes a hand and places it on his lover's face pushing him back a bit. "Yaaaaaaah...." says the older moving forwards again to close his eyes. 
 
Jiyong closes his eyes to then open them. It's early and it's hard for even him to get up. "Baby...the snooze will go off soon...and it will be loud..." 
 
Seunghyun smiles and closes his eyes. "Good...more sleep...just hit the button again when it comes on." 
 
Jiyong then whines. "Hyuuuuunnie. Wake up...." 
 
"I'm sleepy...." says the older with a pout with his eyes open again meeting the coffee. Jiyong smiles at his lover. "Why are you staring so hard...." 
 
"Because your eyes look cool in the mornings...they are like a fine marble that glistens with the sun. Really fascinating..." says the older with a smile and a yawn. Their pillow talks are always pretty random in the mornings and it's always Seunghyun coming up with the oddest things to say. 
 
The alarm goes off again and this time Jiyong doesn't budge. "Yah...baby turn it off.." says the older with a whine. Jiyong shakes his head in his pillow. "You need to wake up...." 
 
The older then leans over his lover and hits the snooze again making Jiyong chuckle. "Didn't think of that move..." 
 
Seunghyun then chuckles. "Well people say that I'm pretty smart..." 
 
"Shut up.." says Jiyong with a chuckle. 
 
The older then plops into his pillow making Jiyong push his legs on the older. "One more snooze...." says the older with a whine again being pushed. Jiyong smiles as his body travels with the older as he uses force to push the man closer to the edge of the bed. Seunghyun then moves in closer to his lover pulling him in a cuddle wrapping their limps together like vines. Jiyong laughs in defeat making the older smile. 
 
"One more snooze...."
 
 
***Hello!! I hope that everyone is well! It's getting close to finals for me and it's my first semester of graduate school almost finished! Thank you for all the suppport of this story! I enjoy the new readers and comments that I receive. Thanks again for 106 UPVOTES and over 23+ views. It's crazy how much attention some of my stories get...I guess I'm doing something right huh hehe. Anyways Lot of hugs to you all. Happy Holidays! Love!!! Work hard on school....if you are not in school enjoy your week!
 
...if you are working on a paper as your are reading this.....go back to the paper...you have read enough fanfics hehehehe^^