Family

The Manny
Seunghyun is at work with a smile plastered on his face. He managed to get some pictures of Jiyong sleeping last night and loves how the younger sleeps with his mouth open with a loud snore. Jiyong swears that it's just bad positioning due to his snoring but Seunghyun thinks that no position can mute his orchestra. 
 
The older loves that Jiyong brought clothes over and hung up four items in his closet followed by some underwear to put in a drawer. It's a start so Seunghyun is very happy. Everything that Jiyong does makes the man smile. What he doesn't like is how Jiyong was yesterday. 
 
It was the kiss from last night....not that he doesn't like kissing Jiyong, but this kiss you could feel emotion. It wasn't emotion of happy to be home. It was emotion of loss. Jiyong pushed the man's head to the point of almost clashing teeth. Jiyong's tears streaming from his face. You could see something was bothering the man. 
 
Seunghyun knows that Jiyong really doesn't have bullies in his life...so it's easy to pin point who could possibly make him feel this way. There is only one way to find out. "Hello?" 
 
Sigh. "What you want dongsaeng..." 
 
"Just calling about Jiyong...." The older says with a calm voice. He wants to get straight to the point. "What you say to him..." 
 
Hyori then laughs. "Oh baby brother... you have a lover and you have to call me to figure out what happened between me and him??" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles and then growls.  "I didn't know that anything happened until now..." 
 
"You little" says Hyori now knowing that she has been tricked. "What you want to know?" 
 
"What the hell did you do to make him so upset..." 
 
"Oh...upset was he...he seemed so strong before.... weak minded as I thought..." Seunghyun would hang up but he needs to know. "What you do...try to pay him off like my ex's in the past?" 
 
"Oh I never did such a thing to your ex girlfriends...." 
 
"Lies Noona...you know you really disappoint me..." 
 
"You little brat...." The older bites. "You are rebelling because of that weak minded man. He does nothing for you...how will you have more kids? How will you raise Raeyoo with another man? How are you going to explain that you are gay...what will you do when she comes home from school crying because her dad is gay? What if she becomes gay? Do you realize what you are doing to your child's future and yours...." 
 
Seunghyun has thought of these things. It's a scary thought having the fear that one day his daughter might come running to him because of his uality, but this is the life that he chose. He is not being selfish...he is just being the real person that he is. Seunghyun believes that when the time comes he will handle the situation properly. "I'm not worried about the future. I'm sure that Raeyoo will understand me simply because she loves me." 
 
"You are so stupid...this is not going to be easy for you Seunghyun...get out now while you can....think of your daughter." 
 
"Please...don't use my daughter for a reason for me to stop loving Jiyong. I'm gay..." The woman winces to the words. "I'm gay noona. I like Jiyong. With this title life will sometimes be a challenge...but I can handle it. What I would love is to have your support...it would be nice to have my Noona there too..." 
 
"Never...not with you being gay...obviously you don't care about your image anymore. I'm tired of talking....goodbye" The woman ends the call with a beep and the older sighs into his chair. His sister still is pissed at him and she tried to pay of Jiyong yesterday. He assumes that she did it sometime yesterday. The woman tried to pay off his lover and it sickens him. 
 
Cherin comes into the room. "What's wrong oppa?" 
 
"My sister decided to pay Jiyong a visit..." 
 
Cherin takes a seat with a coffee in hand. "Aish...did she pay him off?" 
 
"She tried to, but Jiyong refused the money...he of course hasn't told me about this so I just figured I call her and ask...she is shameless like that." 
 
"Ne...trust me I know...remember when we dated..." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Oh yea those two dates were amazing." The older jokes. The dates really were a disaster. It's was in the middle of Youngbae and Cherin's break in their relationship. Cherin begged her oppa to go out with her because she needed the male company but she ened up crying the whole time and talking about her lover. Seunghyun on both of the dates always kept Bae updated of where they were and how much she was crying. This was only in high school and the two were meant to be together...still Hyroi tried to pay the woman off because she was in her book unstable and not worthy of dating her brother. 
 
Cherin chuckles. "I think that I could have paid for a car with that money..." 
 
Seunghyun frowns. "Aish she frustrates me. " 
 
"Well oppa maybe she just wants what's best for you....in her own sick and twisted way...." 
 
"Ne...in a sick and twisted way...sure..." says the man rocking in his office chair. Cherin stands. "Oh how about you and Jiyong come over tonight? I'm cooking some fun dishes today. Push the twins miss you." 
 
Seunghyun blushes a bit making Cherin laugh. "Why are you blushing...." 
 
"Because...this will be the first dinner date Jiyong and I will go on...plus he gets to meet you and Bae...." 
 
Cherin laughs. "Oppa you are so sweet. Bring Jiyong and Raeyoo. It will be so much fun to finally meet Jiyong properly. He is family after all I must meet him." 
 
The older nods. "True...I can't keep him to myself all the time." 
 
The older pulls out his phone to text his lover. 
 
 
////////////////////////The condo////////////////////////
 
Jiyong goes through some clothes and then sighs again. He is going on a dinner outing and doesn't have anything super nice to wear. Most of his clothes have food or more kind of stain. He does have a couple of tees but those are not appropriate for a dinner outing. 
 
The man then sighs and sits in the middle of the closet. "nnnnnn" says Jiyong in frustration. He really wishes to look nice for tonight. "What do I wear what do I wear" says Jiyong looking at his limited options. Right now he wishes he did buy a couple of outfits with his boyfriend's card. A pair of black shoes come into the closet with a chuckle. "So here you are... see Raeyoo. I told you I knew where he was." Jiyong chuckles as the baby smiles and tries to wake up from her nap. 
 
It's only 4pm so Seunghyun is home super early. Jiyong stands with a pout. "I don't know what to wear..." Seunghyun grins. "Oh really....I'm sorry baby. Come to the kitchen." 
 
JIyong chuckles and looks his boyfriend over. "For what? You hungry already?" 
 
"Neeee I want a snack..." 
 
JIyong laughs and leans up to kiss his lover on the lips. "Okay baby...follow me you two." 
 
"EEEEEE asfkasdfjdskfd" says the baby wiggling in her Appa's arms. Jiyong goes to the kitchen but then stops. "What is in the bag baby?" The bag is unmarked and tall. "Did you go shopping by yourself again baby?" says Jiyong curious. Seunghyun nods. "I did good...take a look. The faries have blessed you..." 
 
"The faries have what?" says JIyong now laughing hard. "Omo...baby..." says Jiyong looking into the bag. It's not food...it's clothes. Very nice and expensive clothes. Tags are not on but the look can tell you the price. "Baby...these for you?" 
 
"Nope for you. I figured you might be stressed about tonight so I had Cherin do some shopping for you. I hope that you like it." says the older placing the baby down in the living room to play. He comes back over and takes some of the clothes out of the bag. "They won't bite you pabo..." says the old placing the clothes on the counter. Jiyong is speechless...not one has ever brought him clothes before. Jiyong looks the clothes over and smiles. "Thanks baby..." Jiyong then pulls the older into a hug. "Thank you" mutters the younger into the older one's chest. Seunghyun kisses the top of Jiyong's head and releases the hug. "Hmmm so wear these Yongie ah." 
 
The older holds up a nice pair of black jeans and a loose grey dress shirt. Jiyong smiles. "Neee hyunnie ah."  Jiyong takes the clothes with a smile. "Now watch the baby." 
 
"Oh I will. We will train for her debut in the Olympics." 
 
Jiyong chuckles at his goofy boyfriend. 
 
///////////////////////Bae and Cherin's///////////////////////////
 
Jiyong walks up to the two story house and it's very sweet with the white paint and beautiful flowers surrounding the home. Seunghyun is holding Raeyoo and Jiyong is carrying the diaper bag. Seunghyun smiles down at the younger. "Ready?" 
 
"Ne" says Jiyong. The younger chuckles. "It's almost as if I'm meeting parents..." 
 
"Oh they are kinda like parents...though they are both younger than me...." says the older with a chuckle. He rings the bell and seconds later Bae opens the door with two little girls by his side. They are both wearing matching dresses with strawberries printed all over. Their hair is done differently so that they can tell the difference between the two. 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Well hello there family" Bae smiles. "You guys finally made it. I hope that it was easy getting to our house." Seunghun laughs. "Oh come on it's as if I have never been here...." Bae laughs and then bows to Jiyong. "You must be Jiyong shi. We were born the same year. Let's be comfortable Ne?" 
 
They all proceed into the house with  Bae closing the door. "Jiyong these are my little ones Aecha and Aesook. Say hello babies." 
 
They both bow and speak in unison. "Hello ahjusshi" Twins smile brightly and then they are distracted when their show on TV is back from commercial break. "Aesook time to go back..." Bae chuckles. "Sorry. my girls are easily distracted. And look at this little one...she is so big." Seunghyun hands his daughter over to Bae. It has been a while since Raeyoo has seen the man. She places her hand on his face. "asdfksdfjksdfsd gah" Jiyong laughs a bit. "She likes you" 
 
"Oh really?" 
 
Jiyong nods. "Ne...she normally cries in the arms of other people." 
 
Bae grins. "SO you do remember me. I held you when you were two days old" Raeyoo smiles and then cuddles the man. Cherin comes into the room with her hands on her hips. "SO you are going to hold her first eh oppa." Bae chuckles. "Remember Auntie Cherin?" 
 
"Eeeeeeeeeeee" says Raeyoo. She is use to seeing her often because she is Seunghyun's secretary. Jiyong then bows. "Thank you for inviting me." Cherin and Bae grin "Well you are family to us because you make our Seunghyun happy." Cherin then smiles. "The food is almost done." Jiyong then places the bag down. "Please let me assist you." Cherin smiles. "Okay sure....follow me...those guys can watch the little ones." Seunghyun smiles. "Ne ne we will be good kids mother." Cherin laughs. "Good my son." 
 
The twins turn to their appa. "Ahjusshi is our oppan?" 
 
Bae laughs. "No mommy was just playing around. GO and watch TV...Ne?" One of the twins takes Raeyoo and carefully brings her over to the TV. "Be careful Aecha" 
 
"Neeeeeeeee" says the little one staring at the TV.
 
////////////////////The kitchen//////////////////////
 
Jiyong sets the table while Cherin puts the finishing touches on the food. Jiyong has never been to a dinner with a long table and many dishes to eat from. Jiyong loves how much of a home this place is. "I really like it at your home. I can tell you and your family are really close." 
 
Cherin brings over a couple of side dishes. "This is something Bae and I really wished to have...was a close family. This home is perfect for the four of us. Will you and Seunghyun stick to the condo or buy a  home one day?" 
 
Jiyong hasn't even thinked that far yet. "I guess we will see one day." Cherin chuckles. "I'm sorry...when I see you two together I forget that you are not married yet." 
 
Jiyong smiles. "It's okay..." 
 
Cherin then stops in her tracks. "Omo....that was awkward eh....sorry...I just wanna make a good impression on you today...I get word vomit at times..." Jiyong laughs a bit. He had no idea that Cherin was wanting to do so much for him. "It's fine. I'm glad that we can talk for more than five minutes." chuckles the younger. Cherin put some food from a pot on a serving patter and then carries it over. "Well I'm glad that you are making oppa happy and that makes us happy. Bae and I really wanted to meet you properly...so this is kind of like a welcoming into our family dinner." 
 
Jiyong is touched so touched he didn't know he would cry...." Family....you don't even know me...." 
 
Cherin laughs a bit. "Don't cry Jiyong oppa. We love you." 
 
"Neeeee" Jiyong wipes a tear. "I love you guys too...." Seunghyun comes into the kitchen. "Now now are you getting all mushy making my boyfriend cry already?" says the older putting an arm around Jiyong. Jiyong smiles. "She is so sweet...." 
 
Cherin puts the last dish on the table. "Neee thank you oppa." Cherin then peaks into the living room. "Twins comes to the table." The girls whine. "But momma our show is almost over...." 
 
Cherin puts a hand on her hip. "If you wish to continue to have the privilege of watching TV this year you will come to dinner. Bring your cousin." The twins sigh. "Neeeee" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Well you told them..." 
 
Cherin laughs while taking off her apron. "Welll...I gotta be stern with those two sometimes." Bae comes into the kitchen. "Well look at all of this." The twins come over to Jiyong and bow while holding the baby. "Here is Raeyoo uncle. We can't reach the highchair...." 
 
Cherin drags out a high chair from when the twins were babies. Bae laughs ."Cherin has graced us with the twin's old high chair." Cherin smiles. "Now it's for Raeyoo to use tonight." 
 
Bae chuckles. "Please sit..." 
 
Cherin nods. "Ne the food is still hot let's eat." They all sit around the table and Seunghyun is happy that they are all getting along. Jiyong is doing perfectly and every time he laughs it's infectious. To see that smile and how Jiyong goes crazy when he finds something funny. The way that his eyes become little slits when he laughs really hard. 
 
The conversations are not forced it's very much like a family setting. Jiyong can see how his lover see's this family as his family as well. Cherin and Bae are genuine people who only wish for Seunghyun to be happy. 
 
The twins were a little shy but now Aesook is finding Jiyong entertaining. "Ahjusshi is funny. You have many teeth when you laugh." says the little one eating another bite of her soup. JIyong laughs again and grins. "You like my teeth?" 
 
"Ne. They are very happy..." says the little one getting distracted by her food again. Cherin wipes her daughter's mouth. "Eat slowly babies." 
 
"Neeee" says the girls with food shoved in their mouths. 
 
The evening went amazing with many laughs and memories for all of them to remember. The twins finished their food first because they knew they could watch TV. Raeyoo started to get sleepy after eating so Jiyong is now cradling the little one in his chair. Cherin smiles. "She is sleeping so well." 
 
"Ne...she normally sleeps well after eating" says Jiyong rocking the baby back and forth. Seunghyun then smiles. "I loved dinner and dessert. Thank you for having us." 
 
Cherin nods. "Smooth way of saying you want to leave." Seunghyun chuckles. "Well you know I mean it in a nice way" 
 
"Aiiigo hyung of course we know. The twins need to sleep soon too." 
 
"Nooo apppa" "Wee wanna watch TV" 
 
"Aish you rascals." says Bae with a laugh. Aesook comes into the kitchen and leans over Jiyong to watch the baby sleeping. "Mommy use to hold me sleeping too when I was a baby too..." says the little one eyeing the baby. Jiyong grins. "Neee she did. Just like this and rocked you baaaack and forth." Cherin watches how well Jiyong is around her kid. "I can tell you worked with kids. You are wonderful with my babies." 
 
Jiyong grins. "Ne...I'm a nanny for life." 
 
Seunghyun then chuckles. "Ne...well he is more of a boyfriend that I have come over every day. I give him an allowance every two weeks." Jiyong laughs. "I'm the nanny too." 
 
"Ooooooh yea I forgot. I'm too focused on my boyfriend." Jiyong blushes. "Hyunnie..." The older chuckles. Seunghyun then stands. "Really we should go." Jiyong stands and hands the baby over to his boyfriend. The couple says their goodbyes and walk to the door. It was a good night for both of them. 
 
Jiyong gets in the car after buckling Raeyoo in safely in her car seat. Seunghyun starts the engine and turns to look at his lover in the street lit car. Jiyong smiles. "What is it hyunnie?" 
 
"I love you so much" 
 
Jiyong blushes...." I know hyunnie..." 
 
"Say you love me" says the older with a grin. 
 
Jiyong leans over and places a kiss on the thin lips. "I love you." 
 
/////////////////////The Closet/////////////////////////
 
The two are putting more clothes into the closet on Jiyong's side. "Lookie you have more clothes in here." says the older with a child like grin. Jiyong smiles back. "Ne...you can hold me captive for a little longer." Chuckles the younger in his cartoon printed pajamas. 
 
Seunghyun pulls his lover into a kiss. It's  a little sudden but that's how Jiyong likes it. The strong arms make their way to their favorite spot resting on Jiyong's curve on his back. Jiyong moans a little as the older gently treads his fingers along the spine. 
 
Jiyong gains the older entrance as they taste each other. Their breathing becomes closer and closer making them breath in unison exchanging air from each other. Jiyong's hands are in their favorite spot too pulling on the older one's hair making the older growl and come closer with every tug. Seunghyun releases the kiss. "I need to stop now...." He then leans in Jiyong's ear. "Before I become bad Tabi..." 
 
Jiyong's eyes widen. He enjoys but he doesn't like it to be rushed. Seunghyun chuckles. "But I won't do anything...don't worry. When we make love there will be no distraction of my family. It will be only us to feel connected as one." Jiyong smiles. "So...when we are not distracted...can I do this..." The younger leans forwards and bites on the larger neck with gentle . 
 
Seunghyun's eyes almost roll back as JIyong continues to . "Ne...oh...that's nice...." 
 
Jiyong smiles as he hears his lover pleased. "SO I can do this too....?" Jiyong continues to bite the neck but then runs a hand under the man's shirt feeling the toned abs. Jiyong then moans in the man's ear.. "Mmmmm I bet that would be nice....hm?" Jiyong places one last kiss on the neck and steps back with a grin. Seunghyun is out of breath. "Did you just?....my God...." The older then pushes Jiyong into the wall kissing him passionately. "You are such a tease...but yea....I love it" says the dark eyes looking at his lover. 
 
Jiyong grins. "I'm happy right now...with you..." 
 
Seunghyun smiles. "Of  course you are...because Seunghyun is fun. Seunghyun is y. Seunghyun has a good looking lover." Jiyong laughs hard. "Why are you referring yourself in the third person?" 
 
"Because...I'm crazy" 
 
"Ne...true fact..." 
 
The older pouts. "Baby..." 
 
Jiyong hugs his lover. "I'm just playing my smart and y hyunnie." Seunghyun smiles. "What am I?" 
 
"Smart..." Jiyong blushes. 
 
Seunghyun stares at his lover. "And what?" 
 
"........" 
 
"Oh come on you said it and now you are shy?" says the older with a playful grin. 
 
Jiyong blushes. "Ne ne you are y...." 
 
"Hmmmm well y hyunnie thinks the same of you...." 
 
Jiyong chuckles.
 
 
***Hey everyone!! How did you like the chapter?? Thank you for reading and please leave  a comment. I enjoy your feedback. Please leave a upvote. Until next time much love^^****