Broken

The Manny
Raeyoo's POV
 
This woman is bad....I know it down to my diaper. My appa would never let me stay with a woman as such...but she is here...and I'm stuck on the floor with a wet diaper. I have cried but all she does is call me this weird word called brat. What is a brat? Am I a brat...doesn't sound something my Jiyong appa would like. 
 
I miss my appa's...I wanna cuddle I wanna. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" How come this woman is not comforting me? I need my organic snacks! I want my diaper changed! 
 
///////////////Living room//////////////////////
 
Mrs. Choi mutters to herself as she watches her screaming grandchild cry for the 100th time. She can't stand how this child cries at everything. Ever since she has been in her presence all the child does is cry cry cry and she is getting sick of if. 
 
"Will you just SHUT UP!!!" Screams the woman at the child. Raeyoo silences her cries and Mrs. Choi makes a smirk of relief....until the pout from the younger returns. "WAAAAAAAAA!!!" She screams again. The woman gets off the sofa. "This is what that has taught you? To cry all the time and be a brat?" She picks the child up. "You need to learn to self calm." Mrs. Choi then takes the child into the nursery. She places the baby in her crib and then looks down at the still screaming child. "This is for your own good." 
 
She then closes the door and leaves the baby screaming in the room. The woman is heartless and doesn't care that the little one is almost hyperventilating, She is scared due to the trauma of not being around of what and who she knows. Raeyoo is nothing but a one year old child who doesn't know any better. 
 
The woman then takes a seat in the living room. The baby's cries are more faint due to the door being closed. Mrs. Choi was going to take the child with her to her house but she figured that her son would burn down the house if he didn't get to see his child. Yea, there is slight fear in the woman but she is trying to prove a point. She wants her son back and in order for her to do so she feels she needs to make decisions on his behalf...no matter how sick and twisted. 
 
The woman then decides to see what her son has been up to. It has been years since she has been in this condo and so far she doesn't like what she sees. Pictures of finger paints on the walls and framed...toys in a corner...and a high chair sitting in the middle of the kitchen. The suburban look is hurting her and it makes the woman sick. The son that she raised was taught to keep the children's things in the bed room because toys can make you look less serious. Things such as finger paints can make you weak. 
 
She then goes into her son's room. The bed is properly made which is a surprise to her because never once her son made his own bed. Also the room is tidy with everything out of the way. Something is off....she then goes into the bathroom walking in with slippers scraping against the tiled floor. A quick glance of her surroundings makes her not notice much making her disinterested with a quickness. She turns around to turn off the light but then notices....not one...but two tooth brushes....two wash cloths?
 
"I knew he was dating somebody." mutters the woman inspecting the tooth brushes. "At least it's high quality...." The woman flicks off the lights and then goes to the closet. She flicks on another light to see a packed closet full of clothes. Since Jiyong and Seunghyun are not too far off in sizes their clothes blend together seamlessly. 
 
She then leaves the room but stops when she hears a door beeping quickly. 
 
Show time....
 
///////////////////////////////The kitchen///////////////////////
 
Seunghyun and Jiyong bust into the condo out of breath. Seunghyun of course sees his mother standing in the kitchen and he could just....he doesn't even want to think it. "Where is my daughter!!!" The older then hears the cries of his baby girl. Jiyong's eyes widen. "I'm coming baby girl!!" 
 
Jiyong throws off his shoes and forgets his house slippers. He totally ignores the woman who is close to the door and reaches out to grab the knob but is pushed to the side. "WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DOING YOU LITTLE !!" Screams Mrs. Choi at Jiyong. Seunghyun then comes over to his mother and grabs her arm. "You have done enough!" He then pulls her towards the living room while screaming. "Help Raeyoo." The man did shout at his lover but Jiyong understands his tone of voice. 
 
Jiyong takes no time going into the room to see a baby with red eyes and puffy cheeks. She is out of breath due to all the crying. Jiyong instantly starts to cry too picking up the little one. "I'm here baby girl." he says as calm as he can. "I'm here." 
 
The little one clings to Jiyong like he is the last person on earth. She is out breath and her cries are ragged and this makes Jiyong even more mad. "I'm sorry...." He cries again rocking the baby side to side with a bounce. 
 
Raeyoo eventually calms down but there is still yelling in the house. Jiyong can clearly hear Seunghyun and Mrs. Choi yelling in the middle of the living room. Jiyong knows that this is a nasty fight and Seunghyun is in no state of mind to be talking to his mother right now....things could go wrong....
 
Jiyong then quickly takes the baby into his and Seunghyun's laying her down on the comfy bed. The baby is so tired she is half sleep even though there is tons of drama. Jiyong sighs as he kisses the little one's head to then leave the room leaving the door cracked. Jiyong has no intentions of getting into the fight, but he wants to make sure that he lover doesn't anything that could get him sent to jail...yea Seunghyun is that mad....
 
///////////////////////////The loud living room///////////////////////
 
"You ing don't listen that's what mother!" 
 
"I DO TOO LISTEN YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!" 
 
"NO YOU DON'T YOU ING !!!!" Seunghyun almost wants to take the words back. This woman is turning him into something that he is not and now he is yelling and screaming in front of the one he loves...which is Jiyong standing at the beginning of the room. Mrs. Choi notices her son's change in look making her turn back. "You again. See....this is what you have turned this family into...you are the cause of this. Are you happy! HUH!!!" 
 
"ENOUGH MOTHER!!" Screams Seunghyun slamming his fist against the wall. Mrs. Choi's eyes widen to the boom of her son's fist against the wall. "You have insulted me....and you have insulted my family...must you continue to make my life miserable." 
 
"I'm only doing what is best for you; for the family for us." 
 
"You don't know what is best....you call locking my daughter in a room the best thing to do? Sending Jiyong away making him so worried that he didn't know how our Raeyoo was doing...." 
 
The woman listens to the words. "Why do you keep speaking like he is your ing husband....what the is going on Seunghyun!!!" says the woman now confused. "I saw your bathroom....the tooth brushes....the wash cloths!!" She then picks up a vase slamming it against the wall. "You think I'm a fool?!!!" 
 
"NE YOU ARE A FOOL! A FOOL FOR NOT LISTENING TO YOUR SON A FOOL FOR NOT BEING AROUND YOUR OWN GRAND CHILD!! YOU ARE THE FOOL!!!" 
 
"Stop avoiding my questions you brat! You ing turn things around like it's my fault! I have done nothing but clothed you and did my best to show you the right way....but look at you....tricked by this ....my son....how could you...." 
 
Seunghyun then crosses his arms. "How could I what? Love somebody....?" 
 
Mrs. Choi didn't want to believe it...but now the words are spelled out. She then looks at Jiyong. "Are you ing my son! Huh?!!!!" 
 
Seunghyun then growls "That's enough." 
 
"Look at him. Poor and insecure. Of course he would cling to you! " The woman then charges at Jiyong raising a hand. Jiyong of course shields himself but there is no need with Seunghyun in her tracks pulling her away. The woman huffs in frustration staring her so in the eyes with rage. 
 
"Get out of my house." says the older with a low voice. He then looks into his mother's eyes. "You have over stayed your welcome...get out. of. my. house" 
 
Mrs. Choi then smirks. "Your house...I brought this house for you. I can easily take it away." 
 
"Fine...do it. I will find a new place and make sure to not tell you the address." 
 
Mrs. Choi then makes a face. "Make a choice. It's either him or me." 
 
"Simple." Seunghyun then walks over to the front door. "I choose Jiyong. Now GET OUT!" 
 
Mrs. Choi then starts to tear up. "You are not my son...." She then walks over to Jiyong making the younger look down. "This is what you did...." That is all she says as she walks out the door. Those were her last words and they settle like resin rock hard in the air. Jiyong goes to a chair and melts into the seat staring off into the room. Seunghyun leans against the door and sighs taking in the whole moment. 
 
He just cussed out his mother, kicked her out, came out, and choose Jiyong over her. It's a lot to take in and the older doesn't feel at peace at all, but the most important thing is that his family is okay. The older looks over at Jiyong and watches how the younger trembles in his seat as he stares at the blank wall. He didn't want any of this for the man. 
 
The older then walks over to Jiyong making the man shake a bit. "It's okay baby." says the older backing hugging his lover. Jiyong pulls his knees up to his chest in the chair and wraps his arms around them. He then buries his head in to his sleeve. "Why....why is she like that....?" 
 
Seunghyun kisses the back of his lover's neck. "I love you...." 
 
Jiyong then rises up from the chair from frustration. "I love you too....but....but...this is.....this is...." the younger then starts to cry again. Seunghyun envelopes the younger into a hug. "It's my fault." says the older simply as he holds the smaller body tighter. "I'm sorry that I have a crazy mother. I'm sorry that my life is so twisted....I love you....and I love that  you still continue to love me....we can do this baby...." 
 
Jiyong pushes away from the hug. He looks into his lover's eyes. "I need some time....I'm sorry...." 
 
Seunghyun smiles a bit. "It's okay. We can just have dinner and be a family again..." says the older looking into Jiyong's eyes..but the younger keeps his head down. "I'm sorry...." Jiyong then goes to the door to put on his shoes. "Where are you going." says the older with a sad tone. Jiyong doesn't respond but continues to lace up his shoes. "Jiyong...." The younger continues to ignore him making the older go over to Jiyong pulling him up to his level. "Where are you going? Baby...." says the older looking into the coffee eyes. Jiyong's eyes well up. "I'm sorry....I just....I just need to get away" 
 
The older smiles with a tear coming down his face. "I understand. Call me later ne?" 
 
Jiyong smiles a small smile before leaving out the door. He needs to get away and he needs to leave now. This whole situation was just too much for him and the thing that he knows how to do best is running away. He can't do this....this is just too much. He feels because of him this whole situation has happened. 
 
///////////////////////////Jiyong's//////////////////////////
 
*buzz buzzz buzzzz buzzzz buzzzzz* 
 
"Are you not going to answer that?" says Dara staring back at the TV. Jiyong ignores the call. "It's no one." Dara then mutes the TV. "It's not just no one and we both know who it is." 
 
Jiyong grabs the remote and unmutes the TV. Dara looks at the younger trying to ignore the situation again. Dara then grabs the remote to only get it yanked back into the younger one's hands. "Two can play this game." She then stands from the sofa to then unplug the TV with a sound of a plop. She drops the chord on the wooden floor and puts her hands on her hips. 
 
"What is going on?" says Dara again staring directly at Jiyong. 
 
"I'm going to take a shower." 
 
" Jiyong why are you being so difficult?" 
 
"There is nothing wrong"
 
"Bull . Why are you ignoring Seunghyun....did you two break up...." 
 
Jiyong winces at the words. "Noona...please just leave me alone tonight...." 
 
Dara sees the man almost tear up again. "Jiyong...you are almost crying again. I heard you when you came home...." 
 
Jiyong quickly wipes away a tear. "I was watching a drama..." 
 
"You at lying!" says Dara sitting on the sofa next to the younger. "Look at me...." She then turns the younger towards her. "Look at me damnit!" Jiyong sighs and then turns towards her. Though the room is dim Dara can see dark circles from stress already in the man's eyes. She puts a hand on the puffy cheek. "What happen to my Jiyongie...why are you so sad...it hurts my heart...." 
 
Jiyong then starts to break down with a whimper pulling his noona into a hug. Dara lets the younger one cry his heart out while she tries to comfort him as much as she can. The man is broken. 
 
///////////////////////////////4 days later////////////////////////////////
 
Jiyong rolls over in his bed to look at the clock. It's 2pm and his has slept most of the day away again. Jiyong has been in his apartment the past four days and has not left for anything. He hasn't called or texted his boyfriend he simply just can't right now. He needs the space and he hates that he is pushing someone he loves so far away.
 
Jiyong does think that this is because of him and that because of him every thing is a disaster. Everything that Seunghyun has become is because of him. Seunghyun  is a loving father and he also found love again....this is where Jiyong gets confused.  He has done good...but then he feels so bad at the same time. He feels that Raeyoo deserves better. Any orphan would love to have a family and extended family . Seunghyun has a mother, father, sister, and a baby girl and it hurts Jiyong's heart that they are not happy. Jiyong doesn't want to be the cause of Senghyun's break up with his own blood. 
 
"So are you sleeping all day again?" says Dara coming into the room with a concerned face as usual. Jiyong rolls over in his bed. "Ne...." 
 
"You should call him..." 
 
"........" 
 
"Jeez Jiyong will you stop this depression ...it's scary...." says Dara with a tremble to her voice. Jiyong pulls more cover over his head. He doesn't want human  contact. 
 
////////////////////////////Dara's room///////////////////////
 
It's has been long enough and Dara has had it. "Hello? Seunghyun Shi? It's Dara...." says the older rather quiet. Seunghyun almost drops his files in the middle of the living room. With out a nanny Seunghyun has to try to work at home and work is piling up. "Ne! It's me Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun!" says the older a little too excited on the other end .Dara smiles into the phone. "Nice to hear that you are in a good state of mind..." 
 
"Trying..." says the older sitting on the sofa. 
 
"Seunghyun...you need to come over...." 
 
The older hesitates. "Will he want to see me...?" 
 
Dara's heart breaks to the words. "Ne of course he would. He won't talk to me....and he has been in his room this whole time. I can tell that he needs you...please come over...." says the older in a persuasive tone. 
 
"Okay...I just don't want to make him mad." 
 
"You won't...don't worry...." 
 
//////////////////////////////////8pm//////////////////////////
 
Seunghyun finally got ahold of Cherin to watch Raeyoo. When he brought up the topic of his mother to her she didn't need to know the details that something was up. The older was going to bring Raeyoo but he doesn't know what state Jiyong is really in. He hasn't seen the man in four days and it makes him anxious to what he will say. The last time he came over to the apartment Jiyong was angry and wanted the man out....no telling this time. 
 
The older makes his way up the stairs to the rundown apartments. He knocks on the door quietly to have it opened by Dara. "Come in..." says the older in a soft voice. Seunghyun comes in and slips off his shoes. "Is he sleep again?" 
 
Dara nods. "He has been sleep most of the day...he still showers and eats...just doesn't leave the apartment..." Seunghyun nods in relief knowing the younger is at least keeping up with his health. "He just needs you..." says Dara looking up at he man. "Please...bring my Jiyong back...."
 
Seunghyun nods and continues his short trek to Jiyong's room. The door is closed so the older decides to open it slowly. The fan is on high and the room airier due to the window being wide open. Jiyong is fast a sleep of course in a tangle of blankets. The older smiles to the sight and then starts to tear up feeling how much he has missed this man. 
 
He wipes away tears with a sniffle making the younger stir in his bed. Jiyong hears a person in his room and he murmurs into his pillow. "Noona....I'm eating....stop crying will ya...." 
 
"It's not your noona pabo...." says the older in almost a laugh through tears. Just hearing his voice makes him happy. 
 
Jiyong sits up to the deep voice. "Seunghyun...." says the younger staring into the darkness. "What are you doing here?" The younger then flicks on his lamp. Jiyong's hair is slightly crazy and his sleeping attire is a old Shinwa t-shirt. 
 
The older just smiles. "I missed you..." 
 
Jiyong looks down. "I was going to call you soon..." 
 
The older then comes closer to the bed. "Jiyong....I know that this is a lot...and I have done a lot of thinking....if this is too much for you I under" "How could you think that." says Jiyong interrupting the man. The younger then pulls the older to sit on his bed side. Jiyong looks into the dark hurt eyes running a hand along the strong cheek bone. "I missed you too....I'm sorry...I just....I just needed some space...four days ago was a lot to take in...." 
 
Seunghyun smiles into the smaller hand. "I know it was....but...I just wish that you let me in baby....it's been four days....with no text...no calls...it drove me crazy...." 
 
Jiyong then puts his head down feeling guilty. "I'm sorry...I hope that you can just understand that this was a lot to take in. This is partially my fault..." 
 
"No it's not..." 
 
Jiyong sighs. "Hyunnie I." Jiyong gets cut off by thin lips planting a kiss on his pouty ones. The kiss makes the younger exhale taking away the stress and letting the older comfort him. Seunghyun releases the kiss making Jiyong speechless. "Stop talking nonsense." 
 
"But baby I hmm" Jiyong gets cut off again by his lover shutting him up. "If you continue to spout this non sense I shall continue to kiss you." 
 
Jiyong then smiles making the older feel joy seeing Jiyong not so down. "I love you Kwon Jiyong. I chose you. I choose you and Raeyoo. Can't you see how much I love you baby?" says the older the bed head of hair  in front of him. Jiyong then leans forwards and plants a kiss on his lover's lips again. "So can we be a couple again?"  says the older staring into the coffee eyes. Just looking at him makes him happy. Those eyes...that mole on his left cheek. 
 
Jiyong nods. "Ne...we can..." 
 
"Good, because my diet has been bad....I must admit...." 
 
Jiyong then makes a frown...."Hyunnie...what have you been eating..." 
 
"Choco pies...." That's Seunghyun's naughty treat when he needs some sugar. "Maybe you should spank me." says the older with a grin. Jiyong blushes lightly hitting the older. "Yah...." 
 
"Nice to see I can make you still blush...." 
 
"I'm always blushing because of you." chuckles Jiyong getting out of bed. "Come on. I must feed you my hyunnie." 
 
"So you still love me." 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "Always." 
 
Seunghyun stands from the bed looking at Jiyong's shirt. "You need to change shirts...Shinwa is making me jealous..." (Shinwa is a old Kpop group from the early 2000s. They still make music^^)
 
Jiyong chuckles. "Ne ne..." 

***Hey side note. "Shinwa" is a old group from the early 2000s. Did you enjoy The chappie?! I hope that you liked it. Tell me what your favorite part was. Also thank you for all of the comments and subs. I appreciate all the attention this story has recieved. Please don't forget to upvote if you haven't yet. Until Next time. Love!