Normal

The Manny

Seunghyun rolls over and grabs Jiyong and pulls him to his chest. Jiyong a little annoyed moves back over to his side of the bed. The two are very comfortable and they are just simply happy in love. It's over 2 years since they have been together and they have already been through so much.


Seunghyun's family is still in the mix but what else is new. Jiyong opens his eyes to the Sunday lit room and looks over at the clock. "You getting up soon?" The older mumbles something but Jiyong doesn't even try to figure out what the half sleep man is saying. "Well I'm going to wake the baby. I think that Raeyoo is ready for the day." says Jiyong looking at the baby monitor. Raeyoo recently got her big girl bed and she has been loving it.

Jiyong recently brought the video baby monitor so that he can make sure she doesn't fall out of the bed. Seunghyun finally gets out of the bed and does a long stretch showing off his toned stomach. Jiyong walks over to the man and gives him a hug and a kiss on the lips. Seunghyun loves these hugs starting off his day and he wouldn't have it any other way.

"I'll go wake the baby." says Jiyong walking out of the room. He walks in to the room and Raeyoo is laying on her bed playing with her toys. She is speaking part baby and part Korean. "So you ready to wake up now?" The baby turns over with a smile. "Yes" says the little one getting out of the bed herself because she insist on doing it herself. A little bit of independence has been showing more and more in her personality. Very much like her father.

"Let's get ready for the day baby girl." The little one smiles softly and then goes over to her closet pulling out some dirty clothes. Jiyong knows that she wants to wear her princess outfit but it's not clean yet. "Oh let's wear this?" He pulls out a equally sparkly outfit, but the baby still pouts. "Oh it will look so pretty. Let's see." He bends down and starts to dress her. She puts on her dress he then places her in front of the mirror. "How fun is this dress. It has Frozen on it."

The little one smiles. "Nice...prettty...." she says a couple of other words that are not quite words yet but they are close enough to know that she likes the outfit. Jiyong picks up the baby and brings her into the kitchen and places her on a big girl chair. She is happy to have the big girl items. Jiyong is kind of sad sometimes because he wishes that she could stay little all the time. He loves these moments.

Seunghyun comes out of the room. "So what are we doing today family?"

Jiyong shrugs his shoulders. "Well...we could just hang out around the house."

"Yeah that sounds like a really good idea." Seunghyun stretches his arms again with a yawn. "Is breakfast ready yet?"

"No it will be done soon"

Seunghyun starts to play with the baby and Jiyong starts to prepare breakfast. A knock at their door makes the both of them look up. "Were you expecting someone."

Seunghyun then makes a face. "Oh GOD....I totally forgot I invited Taeyang, Chaerin and the twins over today...."

Jiyong makes a face. "Hyunnie..." whines Jiyong. The condo is clean but it's not at it's best and also the three just woke up. The didn't even shower...." The doorbell rings again. Jiyong looks at Seunghyun. "You are getting that." The older does as told and opens the door. Jiyong smiles at the two "Welcome." Jiyong doesn't want them to feel out of place so he escorts them to the living room. "Don't mind us...we just woke up."

Taeyang then sighs. "I knew I should have called first. This man...."

"It's okay." says Jiyong with a laugh. "I'm just preparing some food." Thank goodness they went shopping the other day. Jiyong takes out a couple more items and prepares a nice breakfast for them all. Taeyang and Seunghyun talk about work and Chaerin is helping in the kitchen. "You know you can just sit and watch you don't have to cook."

Chaerin laughs. "It's ok. I figured the boys didn't tell you that we were coming over. I know that feeling too well."

"Well anyways how are you doing?"

"Well the girls started school again so we are studying really hard this year." says Chaerin. She is all about edcation and the girls are made to study so many hours a day. Even on the weekends.

"So what year are they?"

"They are year 3 right now. So they are getting more and more work. They are starting to realize that school requires a lot of thought."

Jiyong laughs a bit. "I hope that I will be like that when Raeyoo starts school...which will not be for a couple of years."

"Well you could enroll her in a toller academy it's just if you are ready yet."

Jiyong shakes his head. "I'm not ready for her to go to school yet. Maybe another year."

"So the condo is nice."

"Oh I totally forgot that it's your first time at the new place. I will give you a proper tour in a bit."

"Will you ever get a house?"

"Well...it depends. I really like that we don't have to deal with the responsabilities of a house yet. Raeyoo is pretty active."

"Well your daughter is so happy. Lucky to have you and I'm so happy that you came into our lives."

"I'm happy too" says Jiyong putting the finishing touches on the food that they are about to eat.

Everyone is called to the table including the twins and they all sit and eat their breakfast. Taeyang then smiles. "Good news everyone" Everyone looks at him. "Seunghyun and I are expecting to get a pretty nice check from the last case we worked on...can anyone say...vacation?" Everyone gets happy over the good news and Jiyong smiles at his boyfriend. "Finally you two are done with that case. I felt that my Hyunnnie never slept."

"Well I don't think that we will sleep much on vacation either." says Seunghyun with a smirk earning a kick under the table. "Yah" everyone laughs and of course the kids don't get what they are talking about. It has been years since everyone has  been on vacation. Seunghyun most of the time just worked and never did anything for himself.

"Well were should we all go?" says Jiyong

"Hawaii?" says Chaerin

Jiyong shakes his head. "I don't know much english...."

"I can translate for you." says Seunghyun with a smile. "Why not go there. It's a beautiful island and it's not too long of a flight."

"Why don't we go to Japan. That's closer...cheaper..." says Jiyong thinking out loud.

"Hawaii cost actually less than Japan." says Taeyang.

"Oh really?" says Jiyong surprised. "Well Why not."

////////////////////////Hawaii

It took a couple of weeks to plan but the whole family made it out to Hawaii. Jiyong never thought a place could be so beautiful. For a family vacation it's amazing because there is always something going on that the family can do. Tonight the family is out to a dinner with traditional dancing. Jiyong has been getting by with his lack of english. Chaerin has been a big help since she studied abroad here in the states. Jiyong goes over to a person and points at a drink. The bartendar then says. "What size?"

Jiyong looks at the person....and Jiyong is by himself by the way. He points again at the drink. "No...english..." The bartendar then smiles and pulls out two cups. "This...or this...." Jiyong smiles. "This..." He points at a bigger cup. Chaerin comes over. "Are you doing ok?" says Chaerin Korean to Jiyong. The man nods. "I just pointed and he's making a drink. These americans catch on well."

Raeyoo babbles something in her stroller as people pass by in colorful clothing. Jiyong smiles and bends next to her. "Oooohhh so pretty huh." The baby points and a person brings a ballon to her. She then says to Jiyong that there a party later on on the resort...or course this is translated by Chaerin.

Seunghyun comes over in only his swim trunks. His body is very much in shape so most women can't help but stare. "Baby you need to go in the water it's perfect." Seunghyun doesn't even realize how good looking he is. Jiyong laughs. "You just killed a lot of heart with you calling me baby."

Seunghyun laughs. "Oh..." He leans to kiss Jiyong softly. "I think that killed and melted many hearts." He kisses Jiyong again. This vacaition is something they all needed. The plus is that they can more often with out worrying about the baby. The families take turns so that the couples can have some times to them selves. "Best vacation ever" says Jiyong with a smile.

Dinner comes around and everyone is sitting out side with the ocean not too far away. There have been many groups out to entertain with dancing or singing. Raeyoo has been loving all of the entertainment. So much she spilled half of her dinner on her clothes. Jiyong figured most of her things would get dirty so he doesn't freak out too much. The twins don't need much to entertain them. It's the highlight of the night when they got to dance in front of every one. They don't speak much english but they were able to say their names and ages perfectly. It gave Chaerin the proud mom moment.

Jiyong and Seunghyun have the night to themselves as they say goodbye to their daughter. Jiyong smiles as he closes the door to their suite that over looks the ocean. "So what shall we do??"

Seunghyun takes off his shorts and shirt and comes over to a already Jiyong. The two pull each other into a passionatte kiss making each other freely moan each other's names and pleasures. Jiyong grinds into the older's lower half. "Please hyunnie. I need you." The older smiles and lines himself up of course with a lubed member. Jiyong has had pretty much all day and he loves it. "MMmm" Jiyong says as he is slowly entered for the third time today. Seunghyun starts a motion that gets the both of them hot quickly. "Jiyong I don't think that I can last..." says the older in a honest tone. Jiyong then flips them over so that he is on top. Jiyong then starts move quickly so that they both can make sure they get something good out of this.

Seconds later they both release. Jiyong is sweaty from the movement and Seunghyun is just so in love. Jiyong lays on top of his lover and breathes out of exhaustion. "I have never had so much in one day. It's just exciting to me...almost like a honey moon..." says Jiyong with a laugh.

Seunghyun looks into Jiyong's eyes and pulls back some hair. "You want to get married to me tomorrow morning?"

Jiyong looks at the man. "What?" says Jiyong with a laugh. "Stop playing around."

"We can get married here...I just feel the time is right...we have people who love us here. We are happy and in love...why not..."

"Your family though...."

"They will get over it and we both know that is a long journey why should we put our happiness on hold...we should just do it..."

Jiyong looks into the man's eyes.."Let's get married."

////////////////////////The next morning.

News spread fast and the two are already standing on a beach with their loved ones on the side of their. Jiyong smiles like a fool as he looks into his now he guesses husband's eyes.

"You may now exchange rings."

Jiyong laughs. "Oops...we forgot about that...."

Taeyang and Seunghyun smiles. "Actually...I have been holding these for a while." Seunghyun then takes out a box with two rings. The name of the brand is all in Korean. Jiyong looks at the man. "Did you?"

"Yeah I brought these rings in Korean...and this vacation...sorry Yongie...but it was planned...I wanted to marry you as soon as possible." At that moment Dara and Dongwook come over to the wedding party and Minzy as well.

Jiyong then starts to tear up a bit as he hugs his loved ones. He loves this man so much right now. "I love you" They exchange rings and then the pastor pronounces them married. They share a sweet kiss and kiss their daughter as well. Chaerin is full of tears because the woman simply is just a fan of weddings and she saw Jiyong's journey from the start.

Jiyong went from being a Manny to a widowed man who was closed and cold to a loving a man who has never loved like this before. Seunghyun is what Jiyong wanted in his life and the same for the other. The whole family bit. The Choi's will just have to learn how to deal. Seunghyun needs to live his life too. Not worry about what everyone else is trying to do. What is important is his now husband and his daughter's development.

Jiyong is married now. He's not just a orphan. He has a family. A real one that loves him.

"Daddies are married now."

A person emerges from the beach. It's hard to tell who it is at first, but Chaerin know that body well. "OMG" The woman then gets into tear making everyone else. She gets up to the wedding party. "Am I too late little brother?"

Seunghyun smiles. "You are never too late noona." The two hug each other in an embrace and they release the hug. She looks over at Jiyong with teary eyes. "Forgive me."

"Forgiven." They hug as well making this moment even more complete. All of the Choi's are not here....but it's a start.

The Manny is now a husband

Life is too perfect.

"Yaaaaah Raeyoo ah don't eat that sand...aish....Hyunnie please pick her up." says Jiyong in a laugh.

 


Thank you all for reading this story all the way through. This is one of my favorites and I'm so happy that you loved the story as much as I did. With this story I grew a lot as a writer. Please so let me know what you think. I hope that everyone has had a great read! 

I had many stories that are completed and still in the works. Please check them out^^

A word from Raeyoo

Dear readers I'm Choi Raeyoo age 2 I like to read a lot and play with my appa. I don't like going to bed early but my appa insist. I don't like using the big girl toliet either because it's loud but the poopies go away. Please look at Elise's other stories. She doesn't go poopie like me in diapers...she is big girl. Have a nice day. Should I bow daddy....

*bows 90 degree*

Okay I bow like appa. bye for now....