High School

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I should've put this the first chapter, but Choi Suhyun is like the main main (double main) character in this story. Sorry. >.<

 

She took her schedule out from the skirt pocket. "Where's room 34?" She walked into the building and wandered around. When she turned a corner she bumped into somebody. "Hey watch where you're going." he said rubbing his head.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." she said. He got up and put his hand out. She looked up at him and took his hand.

"Thanks. Sorry again." she said looking down. "It's okay. My name's Junho, Lee Junho by the way." "I'm Choi Suhyun. Nice to meet you." she smiled and they shook hands. "I don't think I've seen you before. Are you new here?" "Yeah and I'm having trouble finding my classroom."

"Oh here I'll help. What room are you looking for?" "Uh room 34." "34? That's my class! I guess we're classmates." he gave her his eye smile and led the way.

When they got there Junho took his seat. "Class we have a new student here today. C'mon and introduce yourself." She looked at Junho and he ushered her to introduce herself and smiled.

Okay you can do this Suhyun you can do this. "Uh hi, I'm Choi Suhyun and I'm from America." "How long have you been here?" the teacher asked. "Oh I just got here yesterday." "Really? Oh you may take your seat now."

She looked around the room and saw Junho pointing at the seat next to him. While looking around the room, she didn't notice someone else in the classroom staring at her. She took the seat next to Junho and the teacher began teaching.

Ring! "Hey we have to get to our next class now, need some help finding yours?" asked Junho. "Um no it's okay I'll find it." she said packing up her stuff. "Oh okay."

She was surprised that she found your next class by herself on time. The same person who had the class before with her was looking at her. Hm should I go talk to her? No! I can't go talk her. Ugh why am I so shy!? It's just a girl.

"Class today you will be doing an assignment with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter