Pabo Jung Daehyun!

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bommie unni answer my freakin’ questions!”

“Let’s just talk at the café.” “But-” “We’re here!” Bom paid the taxi fee and dragged Suhyun into the café.

A waiter came up to them. “Would you like to order?” “Neh, we’d like an Americano, Chai Tea, a blueberry muffin, and a slice of raspberry swirl cheesecake please.” He bowed and walked away.

Suhyun stared out the window with her chin rested in her hand. Her face drooped into a frown and she sighed deeply.

“Are you okay?” “What do you think? I just saw something that I really didn’t want to see.” Suhyun sighed and turned to Bom.

“I can’t believe that just happened right in front of me. I thought it only happened in dramas.”

“Well, I’m not going to tell you that it’s going to be okay because I know you won’t even listen to me. I know how you are.” Bom sighed and put her hand over Suhyun’s.

“Before you come to any conclusions, you should calm down then go talk to him. it might have been a misunderstanding.”

“I know. He isn’t the kind of person to do such a thing. Plus, she’s been really suspicious ever since she walked into the room.”

“Yeah, I saw her eyeing all the guys in the room.” “I don’t mean to say this, but she seems like……. you know the ‘s’ word.” “?” “Unni!” “What?”

“Here are you’re orders.” He smiled and set down their drinks and food. “Thank you.”

Suhyun sipped her Chai Tea and took a bite of her cheesecake. She smiled her signature eye smile as she tasted the sweetness in .

“Mmm, I love the food here. This cheesecake is made just the way I like it and my tea isn’t too bitter, watery or too sweet.”

“I’m glad that you aren’t depressed and don’t jump to conclusions like the girls in dramas.” Bom chuckled. “Yeah, me too. Being like that would just being like hurting myself.”

She poked at her cheesecake and Bom watched her.

“Suhyunnie! Wanna try my blueberry muffin?” “Heck yes! I love blueberry muffins~” Bom laughed and broke a piece off her muffin and gave it to Suhyun.

“Thank you~” Suhyun cooed and put it in . “Wait a minute. Unni, you’re actually sharing your food? You only do that if you’re worried or nervous.”

Bom sipped her coffee and wouldn’t look at her. “What are you talking about?”

“Look, I’m fine. I’m pretty sure it’s a misunderstanding.” “I know you’re fine. I believe you. It’s just that, I can’t help but feel so worried about you. You’re like my little sister.”

“Thanks for worrying about me, but you don’t need to. Actually, I’m gonna call him right now and say that I need to talk to him.” Suhyun took her phone out and called Daehyun.

“H-hello?” “Daehyun-” “J-jagi? Uh why’d you call?” “Why? I can’t call my own boyfriend?” “N-no it’s not that! Well what do you need?”

“I need to talk to you. Meet me at the park in an hour.” “Okay.” She hung up and looked at Bom triumphantly.

“He certainly sounded nervous.” Bom laughed. “Yeah, but he’s not the one that’s guilty. It’s Junho’s girlfriend. What was her name again? Yeonjo. Soojoo. Yeon something?”

“Who cares what her name is. Now go to the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter