YG Family Concert

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Month Later

“Okay, the concert is starting at 9 p.m., which is in four hours. We will be rehearsing for a little over an hour, arasso?” “Neh!” Everybody shouted.

They were all in a practice room in the Olympic Gymnastics Arena. There was blue tape on the floor to mimic how the real stage looked like.

 

“Dara and Suhyun, you guys missed a beat and now the dance is all messed up. Let’s start over.” The song started all over again.

While the two were practicing, everyone else was stretching.

The song Dara and Suhyun were dancing to had ended. “There you go! You guys got the dance now?” “Neh!”

 “Now, everybody on the stage to practice the ending dance!”  All the dancers and YG artists got onto the stage and got into their positions.

 

“Daehyun, so I heard that your girlfriend is having a concert tonight in three hours~” Youngjae teased. “I know!”

“You guys! What should I wear to the YG concert?” Himchan shouted from his room. “Just wear whatever!” Everyone shouted back. “B-but you can’t just wear anything to a concert!” “Yes you can!”

“Ugh! You guys don’t know fashion!”

Yongguk rolled his eyes. They all sat in the living room waiting for Himchan before they left to the stadium where the concert was held.

“Okay I’m ready~ let’s go!” They all got into the van and drove off.

 

“Girls come here, pail! We need t get you in your outfits and get your hair done!” the stylists shouted. “Neh!”

BigBang, Jinusean, Gummy, and Lee Hi were already done. “Suhyun, here’s your outfit. Pali change!” Her stylists rushed her into one of the changing rooms.

As soon as she came out, she was pushed onto a chair and felt hands all over her head. They were spraying hair spray, combing her hair, and waiting for the curling iron to heat up.

“Hehehe, I can’t wait to see what funny hair-do Ssandara unnie’s gonna have this time.” CL laughed. “I said it’s Sandara not Ssandara!” Dara shouted from her chair. “Ahaha. CL unnie always does the ‘S’ art longer than it’s supposed to be.” Suhyun giggled.

 

“Woo~ Omo I’m gonna beat my high score!” Minzy squealed. She already had on her outfit and just finished her hair and make-up. “Assa! Almost there~”

She moved her iPad around while playing a racing game.

Just then TOP walked inside. “Ooo, what game are you playing?” He took it out of her hands and started moving the iPad this way and that and shaking it. “You’re not supposed to shake it like that.”

“Oppa! Give it back~” “Wait.” “Aniyo! You’re gonna make me lose the game!” She reached out to try and grab the iPad back, but he just raised it out of her reach.

“Here, I’m done.” He gave it back smiling like an idiot and ran out the door.

She smiled happily, but it soon disappeared when she saw the screen. “Oppa! Aish! I was about to beat my high score!” she whined and put the screen in front of the camera that was filming everybody.

“Everybody who’s watching YG t.v., look at what TOP oppa did! He made me fail the game!” The screen read ‘You have failed. Try again.’

The camera guy tried not to laugh.

“Geez are we being filmed 24/7?” Suhyun whispered to CL. “Molla. It seems like it though.” She shrugged.

 

“Yah! Get back here!” They heard a stylist shout outside the door.

Seungri and Daesung ran inside the girls’ dressing room and hid behind the couch. “What are you-” “SHH!” The two interrupted Dara’s sentence.

“Why are you guys here and why was unni yelling?” Bom asked and stood before them with her hands on her hips. “Maybe I should go tell her you guys are he-”

“Andwae!” they shouted in unison. “Noona, please don’t say anything. If she finds us, she’ll kill us for sure!” Daesung tried to reason. “Please~” Seungri pleaded and made puppy eyes.

“Ew. Oppa your puppy eyes don’t look like puppy eyes.” Minzy scrunched her nose. “Yeah they’re panda eyes.” Dara said. “And not cute ones.” Suhyun mumbled. “I heard that!” “I wanted you to hear it!”

They stuck out their tongues at each other. “Mehrong!”

“I got you two now!” The stylist came in with an angry look and stomped over to where Seungri and Daesung were hiding.

“Noona please don’t kill us!” Daesung shielded his face. “Yeah, we’re too young to die!” Seungri exclaimed and made a run for it. Daesung soon followed his lead.

“Aish chinja. Those two trouble makers!” “Poor unni, if they do something again just tell us and we’ll beat them up for you.” Suhyun said and patted her shoulder.

“Why are they even causing trouble on an important day like this?” CL shook her head.

“What did they even do?” Dara wondered. “They won’t let us fix their hair and the concert is going to start in an hour! Then they even knocked over one of the tables in their dressing room which was full of outfits, make up, etcetera, etcetera!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll handle this.” Bom said and walked out of the dressing room. “You two get your butts over here right now!”

“Yes noona!” They hurried over to her and the girls watched as she scolded them. The two’s eyes widened all of a sudden, making the girls laugh.

Bom walked back to them with a happy look on her face. “What did you tell them?” CL asked.

“I told them if they mess around again then I’ll kick them where ‘the sun don’t shine’ and take away their toys and snacks.” She grinned.

“Ahahaha! That’s it? They made those faces just because you’re gonna take away their toys and snacks and kick them there?” Suhyun laughed.

“Well, I kind of said that you would kick them.” Bom mumbled. “What!?” Suhyun asked. “Oh~ Now I get why they were so scared.” Dara laughed.

“Why would they be scared of me kicking them?” “Well one, what guy wouldn’t be scared of being hit there and two, you actually kicked Seungri there.” CL chuckled. “But that was on accident! He scared the cray cray out of me!”

 

The door opened to BigBang’s dressing room revealing Seungri and Daesung. “Why are your guys’ faces so pale?” Taeyang asked.

“U-uhh. Umm. W-we we. Uh.” The two s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter