Kidnapped To Lotte World

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock Knock!

“Suhyunie!~” “Be quiet you’ll wake her up!” “That’s what I’m trying to do!” “Wait I thought we were supposed to like just get her while she’s sleeping and bring her to the van.” “No! If we did that she’d beat the cray cray out of us!”

Ugh! What the heck, I’m like trying to sleep here and these guys are in my room. Wait. GUYS IN MY ROOM!?!?!?! SHI- oh yeah Bommie unnie said not to cuss or it’ll ruin my innocence. How did these guys get in my dorm anyways? Who are they? OHMAGAWD I’m so scared to open my eyes!!!

 

“Well are we going to wake her up or kidnap her!?”

Kidnap!? Why would they want to kidnap me!? Somebody help me.

 

“Oh my gosh cherry tomatoes!” “What!? She has cheesecake!!!” “Yah what the heck are you guys doing in her refrigerator!?”

Wait. Someone calling me Suhyunie. Cherry tomatoes. Cheesecake. Aish these pabos.

She opened her eyes and hopped out of bed. She walked over to her closet and picked an outfit to wear.

 

“Ekkk I have to change. They can’t see me like this. So embarrassing!” she said loud enough for only her to hear. She was wearing extremely short shorts and a tight, light grey tank top. (before she changed)

Good thing that I always sleep with a blanket even when it’s super hot!

She put her hair in a messy bun and walked into the kitchen that was connected to the living room. Himchan, Yongguk, and Youngjae were watching t.v. and chilling on her couch. Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo were rummaging through her fridge and cabinets.

She cleared and they all turned to her. “Oh you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter