Found Out

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What!? There’s only two more weeks left to practice!?” Seungri asked. “Wow, time flies.” Daesung said.

Everyone watched Lee Hi practice ‘It’s Over’. Suhyun ran over and squeezed her into a hug. “My dongsaengie is so cute!~” she pinched her cheeks. “Ah~ Unnie hajima.” She giggled.

“That’s all the practice for today.” “Okay!” everyone bowed and left.

“Aigoo, I’m so tired.” Bom stretched. “You always say that.” CL laughed. “Well it’s true! Ooo can we get some fish cakes?”

“Sure.” They all walked down the street to a cart.  Suhyun inhaled the air deeply. “Mmm fish cakes.” “Ajumma can we get a couple servings of fish cakes please?” GD asked. “Of course.” She smiled.

Dara got a stick with the fish cake on it and bit into it. “Wah~ So yummy!” Taeyang was about to pay for the servings, but the ajumma held out her hand. “Aniyo, these are on the house.”

“Omo aniyo you don’t have to!” Minzy said shocked. “There on the house.” She said and pushed away Taeyang’s wallet. “U-uh kamsahimnida.” They bowed. “Good luck on your concert!” the ajumma shouted.

“Ah kamsamnida!” ‘Eh? How does she know?” TOP asked. “I think YG hyung posted about the YG Family concert last week.” Daesung said. “Oh.”

 

“WHO ATE MY CHEESECAKE!?!?!?” Daehyun stomped into the living room and saw the two maknaes hiding behind the couch. “I can see you guys!”

They hesitantly got out of their hiding spot and sat on the couch. “So, who ate my cheesecake?” he asked eyeing them. “W-well it wasn’t u-us.” Jongup stuttered. “Then who was it?” Daehyun asked taking a step closer to them and they took a step back.

“Sorry Youngjae hyung.” Zelo and Jongup whispered. They both gasped and covered their mouths. “Oh so it was Youngjae? YOUNGJAE!” “No hyung, please don’t kill him!” Jongup squeaked. “Too late now.” Zelo said as Daehyun started looking for Youngjae.

“Come out come out where ever you are~” “Hyung stop it, you’re creeping me out.” Zelo said.

 

Youngjae wasn’t at B.A.P’s dorm, instead he was taking a stroll at a nearby park. “I never knew taking a stroll would be so calm and peaceful.” High school girls squealed as they saw him. He smiled and waved and they squealed louder.

“Wah oppa is so handsome!” He blushed and turned around. “Kamsamnida.”

He continued walking and flipped his hair confidently. Looking at his watch he started walking back to the dorm. “I wonder what Himchan hyung cooked for dinner.”

Once he opened the door, he was greeted by an angry Daehyun, glaring daggers at him. “What?” “What do you mean ‘what’ you ate my cheesecake!” Youngjae gulped audibly and a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead.

“W-well, you see I w-was just um……..Nothing!” he shouted and dashed to his room and locked the door. Daehyun ran after him and banged on the door. “Yah! Come out right now!”

“Dinner’s done!” Himchan shouted and took off his pink apron that had ‘Kiss the Cook’ on it. Daehyun stopped banging on the door and turned around. “Ooo! Dinner time!” he ran over to the table and dug into his plate.

“Someone’s hungry.” Yongguk chuckled. “Slow down, you might choke.” Himchan nagged. Daehyun acted as if he didn’t hear him and continued inhaling his food.

Jongup watched him in amusement. “Done!” Daehyun shouted as he swallowed his last bite and walked over to the sink and cleaned his dirty dishes. “Wow and in record time!” Zelo said.

 

 

2ne1, BigBang, and Suhyun were almost at the dorms and saw a huge crowd of fans in front of the building. And I mean HUGE.

“Wow, are they all here to wish us good luck?” Daesung asked. They all shrugged and walked closer to the crowd.

Their eyes widened once they got to the dorms. “Suhyun, I think all of these people are here for you.” Seungri said.

There were signs saying ‘I Love Daehyun+Suhyun! <3’ ‘Suhyun and Daehyun Forever!’ ‘YG and TS should get together like JYP and YG did with BigBang and Wonder Girls!’ ‘We love you!’ ‘Suhyun+Daehyun shippers!’

“Suhyunie, I think they’re here because of you and Daehyun dating.” Bom said loud enough for her to hear over all the screaming. “Yay! You two have a lot of supporters!” Minzy cheered. “Yeah, but there are still haters.” Taeyang said.

Some of Daehyun’s fangirls that didn’t approve held up hateful signs. ‘No you can’t take Daehyun oppa from us!’ ‘Stay away from our oppa!’ ‘Who said that you two can start dating!?’ ‘Busan’s Woobin is not yours!’ ‘Ugly b***** stay away fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter