Dealing With Yeonjoo

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suhyun was lying on her bed staring at the ceiling trying to think of a way to confront Yeonjoo.

“Ugh! I’ve been like this for an hour already!”

She huffed and sat up. “Maybe I should just call her and ask her to meet me at the café. Wait I don’t even have her number. Or I could just ask- NO NO NO I’m not gonna ask him!”

*Ring Ring*

“Hello?” “Suhyun ah, want to get a cup of coffee?” “Um sure.” “Okay! Meet me there in 20 minutes.” “Bye!~”

Suhyun got off her bed and put on a new outfit and put on makeup. She let her hair stay down and put on her shoes before walking out the door.

She pressed the button and waited for the elevator doors to open then walked inside.

“Hm, maybe I could ask TOP oppa if he has any ideas.” She said aloud tapping her chin. She grinned mischievously. Good thing she was the only one in the elevator.

Ding!

The elevator doors opened and she walked out of the lobby.

She was about to take out her car keys, but decided not to. “Nah, I’ll just walk there. It’ll give me time to think about how I’ll kick Yeonjoo’s .”

She passed by shops and was greeted by several people and signed a few papers.

She kept on thinking about ways on how to confront Yeonjoo, but always ended up declining them. “Ugh, why is this so hard?” she muttered and ran a hand through her hair.

“Omo!” she gasped and hid behind a lamppost.

She peeked her head out. “Aish, why is he here? I can’t let him see me.” She whispered. She watched until Daehyun walked inside a store then walked quickly to the café.

 

Once she walked inside, she spotted T.O.P already there sipping his coffee.

He lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter