Suhyun Naekkoya!

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Suhyun naekkoya!” “No naekkoya!” “Nuh uh! She’s mine!” “SUHYUN NAEKKOYA!” Seungri and Bom were fighting over Suhyun.

 

Flashback

 “Anneyosaeyo everyone!~” Suhyun sang as she walked into the practice room. “Dongsaengie!~” Bom cooed and walked over to squeeze her in a hug. “Can’t breathe.” She laughed and let her go. “Hey Suhyun.” Seungri grinned and they did their secret handshake.

The choreographer stood in front of the room and clasped his hands together. “Okay, you all know why you guys are here right?” “Neh!” He smiled and continued. “Yes. You all will be practicing for the YG Family Concert. We only have three months to prepare, so let’s get practicing!”

They all discussed on what they were going to perform. “Okay so, Suhyun, Seungri, Daesung, and GD, you guys will do 2ne1’s ‘I Am The Best’. 2ne1 will perform ‘I Love You’. BigBang will perform ‘Fantastic Baby’. Lee Hi you are going to do ‘It’s Over’ and ‘Rose’. Suhyun and Bom will sing ‘You and I’ as a duet, Dara will perform ‘Kiss’, and last but not least Cl and Minji will do ‘Please Don’t Go’.”

Everyone nodded their heads. “I will think of more songs you guys will perform for the concert later. Arasso?” “Neh!” “Start practicing. Seungri, Daeung, GD, and Suhyun, you guys are up first!”

“Hm who will sing whose parts?” Daesung asked. “Um, Suhyun will sing Bom’s part, Seungri sings Dara’s, Daesungs sings Minji’s, and I’ll sing CL’s.” GD said. “Yes sir!” Seungri saluted.

 

They all took turns practicing and practice for three hours straight and then took a twenty minute break. “Aigoo I’m so tired.” Bom stretched and sat down on the couch in the back of the practice room. “Is it me or is it hot in here?” Dara asked fanning herself.

Suhyun giggled and plopped down next to Bom. “How come you’re so happy?” “I’m excited for the concert!” she squealed. Dara laughed and smiled. “Dongsaengie, it’s not until three months!” “I know.”

“Suhyun catch!” She looked up and caught the water bottle Seungri tossed her. “Komawo oppa.” “You’re welcome.” He ruffled her hair and snickered. “Hey don’t mess with my hair!” she complained.

“Seungri ah why are you messing with my Suhyunie?” Bom asked. “I’m not messing with her. I’m teasing her. And she’s not yours she mine.” He smirked. “Messing, teasing, same thing! And no she is mine.”

“Nuh uh.” “Yeah huh.” “Nuh uh.” “Yeah huh!” “Nuh uh!” “Suhyun!” they shouted in unison. “Great here they go again.” Suhyun let out a small smile and shook her head. “Unnie, can you help me?” Minzy asked. “Okay.” Dara went and sat with CL watching their music videos.

“Naekkoya.” “Nuh uh. Suhyun naekkoya.” “Nooooo.” “Yeeeeees.”

End Of Long Flashback

 

“Suhyun naekkoya!” “No naekkoya!” “Nuh uh! She’s mine!” “SUHYUN NAEKKOYA!” “You guys stop fighting over my little sister!” TOP shouted.

They crossed their arms and glared at each other. TOP chuckled. “You guys aren’t supposed to be fighting over her, she’s my sister. That’s my job.” He grinned.

“Who wants ice-cream!” Taeyang shouted holding a bag. “Ice-cream!?” Suhyun, TOP, and Bom looked his way. “Yes ice-cream. Pali before the trainer sees us.” Everyone got their cones and ate them. “Oh my goodness, if he saw us eating this, then he’d scold us.” Dara laughed.

“Yeah and remember that time when we saw Bommie unnie getting chased around because she was eating the muffins and cupcakes and she wasn’t supposed to?” Suhyun giggled. “Oh yeah I remember that! That was when I was recording for ‘You and I’.” said Bom. “Mmm those were so yummy~”

 

 

Zelo was on his laptop reading news that he missed. “Hyungs look! There’s gonna be a YG Family Concert in three months!” “Chinja?” Youngjae asked. “Wow, we should totally go and watch them.” Himchan said.

“Aw then that me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter