2ne1 and BigBang Part Of B.A.P's Plan!?

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suhyun yawned and got up and stretched. She stumbled towards 2ne1’s kitchen to see what she could cook for breakfast. “Hm, I guess I’ll have to buy groceries.” She yawned and got ready to go out.

“This is comfortable and casual enough right? Well even if it wasn’t, I’m still an idol so it wouldn’t even matter.”

 

She shrugged her shoulder and walked out the door.

She sang 2ne1’s ‘I Love You’ on her walk to the big shopping area. “I love you~ I love you~” She walked into a grocery store and looked for the ingredients. She pushed her shopping cart towards the vegetable isle. “Okay so I need, carrots, corn, green beans, blah blah blah.”

She got the vegetables and looked for everything else. “Oh I need to get, what’s that oil? Hm, what’s that oil for stir fry?” she tapped her chin. “Ah I remember.”

“Ooo~ Potstickers.” She walked to the sample stand and got one. “Omo! Aren’t you Choi Suhyun?” the lady asked. “Neh.” She smiled and bowed politely. “Aigoo. You look even prettier in person! You’re also very polite. Here take this bag of potstickers for free.” She grabbed a bag of frozen potstickers and dropped in the cart.

“N-no it’s okay. I’ll pay for it.” She stuttered. “Aniya. It’s fine! Anyways my niece and my grandson are your fans!” she smiled at her reassuringly. “Oh, then would you like an autograph?” “Really? Thank you and can I take a picture with you?”

“Neh.” Suhyun smiled and they took a picture. “Thank you so much. My neice and grandson will be so happy to see this! You’re such a good person.” She patted Suhyun’s cheek. “Thank you ajumma.” Suhyun bowed and left.

 

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Let’s go grocery shopping!” Zelo jumped up and down on Daehyun’s bed. “Ugh, why can’t anyone else go with you?” “They all left.” “Okay okay.” He got up and got ready.

The two walked outside and walked to the big grocery store. “Where did they all go?” “Molla.” “Cherry tomatoes!~” Zelo ran over and put some in a plastic bag and put them in the cart. “Oh hyung there’s cheesecake on sale.” “Chinja!? Where!?” Zelo pointed and they went over and took some.

“Ooo~ Potstickers!” The maknae went to the stand and stuffed one in his mouth and Daehyun followed behind. “Mmm. These are good.” Daehyun said. “Omo! You guys are from B.A.P right!?” They both nodded.

She grinned and put a bag of potstickers in their cart. “It’s free.” “A-ajumma, you don’t have to give it for free.” Daehyun’s eyes widened. “Y-yeah ajumma. It’s fine.” Zelo stuttered. “No just take it.” “B-but-” “Then how about we take a picture in exchange!” she clapped her hands.

“Okay.” “Say cheese.” “Cheese!” they took the picture. “You boys are so kind!” “Thank you.” They bowed and walked off.

“I can’t believe she just let us have it for free hyung.” “Well let’s just be grateful.” “Okay~”

“Hm? Hey hyung doesn’t that look like Suhyun noona?” “Suhyun? It is her!”

“Noona! Hi noona!~” Zelo waved and grinned. She turned around and smiled. “Hey guys.” “Noona what are you doing?” “I was going to make breakfast for me and 2ne1. Well more like brunch now.” “Chinja? What are going to make?”

“I’m going to make stir fried vegetables, kimchi fried rice, and cook these potstickers.” “We got those potstickers too.” Daehyun said. “Really? The ajumma gave me them for free.” “She gave to us too!” They laughed and sighed.

“She asked us to take a picture with her in exchange.” Zelo said. “Omo. I gave her an autograph and took a picture with her. She said her neice and grandson were my fans.” Suhyun said. “Wow that ajumma she is lucky. She got your autograph and took a picture with the three of us.” Daehyun laughed.

They all paid for the items and walked out to the streets. “Anneyong noona.” Zelo hugged her and waved. “Bye you guys~” she smiled and walked back to 2ne1’s dorm.

“Where are there p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter