First Date Part 1

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suhyun was on her couch upside down watching t.v. "Oh my gosh I'm so bored! It's spring and I'm bored." she grumbled and changed the channel. She switched into many different positions every once in a while. "Man, pretty soon I'm gonna die of boredom!"

She heard her phone ring and ran over to pick it up. "Yeobosaeyo?" "Suhyun! U-uh are you doing anything today?" "No, I have today off. Why?" "Chinja? i have today off too." "So..." "So um w-would you l-like to go on a d-date?" he said quickly. She smiled. "Of course! I'll go get ready right now!" "Okay. i'll pick you up in an hour." "Okay~"

"Yes! i don't have to spend the rest of the day here!" She skipped to her closet and decided to dress up. Hehehe, doesn't this mean we're going on our first date today? She stepped in front of her mirror and held up each outift in front of her. "I'll wear this."

She put it on and straightened her hair in the bathroom. She then sat down at a table in her room and did her make up. "Omo! he's gonna be here soon." she did her finshing touches and grabbed her purse on her way to the living room.

There was a knock on the door. She opened the door and he was grinning. He brought a bouque of flowers from behind his back and gave them to her. "Omo. these flowers are so pretty! Thank you~"

"Your welcome." he smiled at her and she returned it. "Daehyun, you are my knight and shining armor!" His cheeks turned pink. No! I can't be blushing now! "I am?" "Yes! You saved me from dying of boredom!" she exclaimed and he chuckled. "C'mon let's go." he said and took her hand. They walked out of the dorm building and he led her to a car. "You know how to drive?" she asked. "Yup!" He opened the door for her and she sat in the car. he walked to the driver's side and got int he car.

He reached over her and put the seatbelt on for her and she blushed and looked out the window. "So where are we going?" "It's a secret." "Why can't you just tell me?" "Because if I do then it wouldn't be a secret would it?" She pouted and he chuckled.

She looked out the window at the things they passed by, trying to figure out where they were heading. She sighed frustrated. "Are you really not going to tell me?" he nodded. "Aw c'mon please~" "You'll see when we get there." he laughed and she huffed crossing her arms. "Geez so impatient." he ruffled her hair. "Noooo. My hair~"

They talked the whole ride there. "And then after he blew out the candles, I took them off and smashed the cake in his face!" Daehyun said and they la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter