Leaving Already!?

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Goodnight everybody!~” “Goodnight!~”

Suhyun lifted her blanket up under her eyes and smiled.

 

Daehyun was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling. Hm, Suhyun didn’t seem bothered by what happened yesterday. Did the kiss not mean anything to her? It may have been a short one but- Ugh! Who cares, she probably doesn’t like me.

He sighed and threw the covers over his head.

 

Himchan was peacefully sleeping……..until his phone started ringing. He smiled at the ringtone. B.A.P’s One Shot. He felt around for the phone. “Yeoboseyo?” he said sleepily. “This is Kim Himchan right. I am the person in charge of the show you guys are recording for, Lee Minsuk. We have to cancel the show because a lot of the staff are ill right now, so the show can’t continue.”

Before he was still half asleep, but after what the guy said he was wide awake. “BWOH!?” “You guys will be heading back to Korea today. Your flight is at 4 p.m. today. Make sure all of you make it on time or you’ll be stuck in America until your companies get you.” He hung up and Himchan was still in shock.

 

Bom yawned and stretched. “Wah~ Is Suhyunie awake yet?” she asked herself. She did her daily morning routine before knocking on Suhyun’s door. “Suhyun ah are you awake?” Nobody answered.

She slipped inside and sat next to her. She tried not giggle at the sight. Suhyun’s hair was sticking this way and that, one arm hung off the side of the bed, and she was lightly snoring. “Aigoo suhyunie’s snores sound cute!~”

Suhyun opened one eye and groaned. “Ugh unnie what are you doing?” “I’m here to wake you up!”

“What time is it?” “7 a.m.” “Only 7? I’m going back to sleep.” “No!~ If you go back to sleep then I’ll be alone. With that guy.” She said emphasizing the guy part. “Okay okay I’ll get up.”

She walked into her bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth. “I should fix my hair.” She took her comb and brushed her tangled hair. “Finally you’re done. I picked an outfit for you already!~” Bom sang playing around with Suhyun’s iPad.

Suhyun changed into the outfit and looked at herself in the mirror.

 

“Hm I guess this is nice. Wow you actual aren’t gonna make me wear a dress?” “Yep!” Suhyun smiled and shook her head.

They sat down at the dining table. “Oppa what’s for breakfast?” “Kimchi fried rice!~” “Eh? For breakfast?” “Yeah.”

“Hyung I’m hungry.” Zelo whined and rubbed his tummy. “Morning Zelo ah~” “Good morning Suhyun noona.” He grinned and sat next to her. “Hey what about me?” Bom said and pouted. “Morning noona~”

“What? You say good morning to them, but not me?” Himchan said and clutched his heart pretending to be hurt. “Whatever hyung.”

“Where’s Daehyun? I thought he’d be running down here once he smelt the food.” Himchan said. They heard footsteps coming from the stairs. “Hahaha he’s coming!~” Suhyun giggled.

“I smell food!~” Daehyun ran in the dining room and sat at the table across from Zelo. Himchan walked over with the food and set it on the table. They all inhaled the smell. “Oh my gosh it smells so yummy!”

After a little while they were almost done. Himchan cleared his throated and everybody looked at him. “You guys, the guy in charge of this show said that it’s cancelled and we have to go back to Korea today.” Daehyun choked and hit his chest. Suhyun gave him a glass of water.

“What? It’s only been a week. Why are they cancelling the show?” Zelo pouted. “I don’t know. He said that most of the staff is ill, so we can’t shoot the show anymore.” He sighed. “Aw we’re leaving today too?” “I guess we better start packing after.” said Bom.

 

They cleaned their mess and went to their rooms to start packing. “Hmph. I can’t believe we only got to stay here for one week.” Suhyun sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter