Moving to the Dorms

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh my gosh! I saw a whole bunch of typos on my previous chapters. So embarrassed! >.<  <---I do that face a lot huh. LOL! :( *bangs head on the wall* I'm gonna go update the previous chapters now. Okies Bye!

 

When she walked by them Minji called out to her. "Hey wanna sit with us?" she gave a cute smile.

"Oh no it's okay." "No it's fine." Dara said patting the seat next to her. She shyly walked to the table and sat down. "So what's your name?" Daesung asked. "It's Choi Suhyun." Top's and Jiyong's heads shot up. "Wait your name is Choi Suhyun?" Top asked. She nodded her head, "Why?" "U-uh let's talk after school okay." "O-okay."

 

Ring! The bell for school to end rang and all the students piled out of the building. TOP told her to meet him at the park close to the school. "Where's that guy that told me to talk to him after school?"

Tap tap. She jumped in surprise when she felt someone touch her. "Ah! Oh my gosh you scared me." "Sorry." She looked up at him.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk about?" she asked. "Well you look very familiar and you said that your name's Suhyun right?" she nodded her head.

"Yeah so." He scratched the back of his head. "Well that's my little sister's name. I haven't seen her since she was 3 years old and-"

"You have a little sister!? I'm looking for my big brother, his name's Senghyun." His eyes widened.

"Hey that's my name!" "What!? Really?" He took out a picture from his pocket, which looked like it was torn in half.

When she saw it like on instinct she took out a half of a picture. The two put them together.

"Oh my gosh! Y-your my Seunghyun oppa!" tears started flowing down her cheeks. She tried to wipe the tears away but they just kept flowing. She had a hard time keeping her cries in.

TOP hesitantly wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her head.

After she stopped crying she found that he was holding her hand, dragging her to a building. "So where's your dorm?"

"My dorm? I don't live here I have an apartment." "What? Your supposed to be living in one of these dorms because you go to YG High School."

"No one ever told me that! I don't really  feel like moving." "C'mon it'll be lots of fun and we'll be closer to each other."

It took her a minute to think about moving to the YG dorms. "Fine." "Okay! So since tomorrow we don't have school I'll tell my friends and we'll help you pack your stuff and move out."

"Okay." she grinned. "Oh wait so hat means I have to go home now and start packing."

"Oh I have to help Jiyong with something and I'm already late. Sorry I can't walk you home."

"Oppa it's okay I can go by myself." They waved good bye and she rode the bus to her apartment.

"Hm. What should I pack first? Oh I know I should pack my clothes first duh." She faceplamed herself and took some boxes into her room.

She got done packing everything in herr closet. "Phew. Good thing I didn't unpack all my clothes. Now for my stuffed animals!"

She had so many stuffed animals on her bed, on her desk, at the window, etc. When she was done the only two stuffed animals left wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter