4 Years Later

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 Years Later

 

"Wow I still can't believe that we already graduated high school." said Seungri. "I know right!" Minji said. "Well we've been graduated." said Bom. "Yup." agreed Dara. TOP nodded. "Well that's because you guys were seniors when we just started our first year of high school." Suhyun said. "Yeah noona's right." Zelo said.

"Omo. Zelo where did you come from?" "Oh I was talking to Himchan hyung." "Wait wasn't there three of you?" Jiyong asked. "Yeah, it's Daehyun hyung. He left all of a sudden, but I still talk to him on the phone." "Where is he?" "I don't know. He never told me."

"Hm. Weird."

Suhyun looked at both Himchan and Zelo and got suspicious. Hm why does it seem like they're hiding something from us?

"Hey we should go to the park!" Zelo shouted as he saw Suhyun looking at him. "Aigoo our Junhongie is still like a baby." Himchan said pinching his cheeks.

"Yeah let's go to the park you guys. The sun is out and it looks so nice outside." Bom said as she looped her arms with Dara and CL. Zelo jumped up and down in excitement.

"I hate being inside on days like this and plus it's summer!" Minji said as she and Suhyun linked arms and jumped up.

"Okies we're going to the park!" Suhyun shouted as they ran out of the building into their vans.

Oh yeah before I forget, they're all idols now. Suhyun is a solo artist in YG Entertainment and BigBang and 2ne1 also as groups (of course) and Himchanand Zelo are in a group called B.A.P in TS Entertainment (of course~ lol did you guys think that I would say they were going to be in YG also? lol jk).

 

 

"Wah it feels nice to be back in Seoul." Daehyun stretched and walked to B.A.P's dorm. He put his things away and went back outside and walked around. "I really missed this place. Man Busan isn't even that far from here, but umma didn't let me go."

"I hope manager hyung won't mind if I'll be gone for a while." I wonder where Junhongie and Himchan hyung went to. They were so eager to get of the dorm.

 

 

"Wah!~ The breeze feels so nice!" Dara said spreading her hands out and closed her eyes.

"I call the swings!" Suhyun yelled over her shoulder almost at the swing set. "Hey I wanna go on the swings too! wait for me Suhyunie!" Bom shouted running behind her.

She sat on the swing next to Suhyun. "Wow unnie you actually ran." she gasped pretending to be shocked. "Shut up I just feel so happy today, so I ran." she gave her face eye smile.

 

"Junhongie hurry up and go down or I'll push you off!" Himchan shouted. "Okay okay hyung just hold u- Ah!" Himchan had already pushed him down the slide.

"Ah hyung I said to wait." he pouted cutely. "You were taking too long." Himchan said sliding down.

BigBang were sitting at a table with their heads down.

"What do you think we should?" Daesung asked. "Let's play tag!" Seungri suggested all giddy. "Yah we're too old to be playing that." GD said.

"Well actually I agree with Panda here. I actually miss playing those kind of games like in elementary school." Taeyang spoke up.

"Wait before we tell everyone, we should make a plan." said TOP. "Oh my gosh hyung you are so smart!" Daesung smiled. GD just rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Okay so Taeyang and Jiyong you guys will be located here, Seungri and Daesung you guys will be there, and I'll run to here."

TOP rolled up a paper with a map of the park on it. Where did he get a paper? Who knows, that's just our weird alien Tabi for you.

"Hey guys! I have an idea!" Seungri wrapped his hands around his mouth to make his voice louder.

Every stopped and looked in his direction. "Let's play tag!" he shouted.

"Woohoo we're playing tag! Tag you're it!" Zelo tagged Himchan and jumped off the slide and ran away laughing. "Yah maknae ah!" he shouted chasing after him.

Everybody were busy running around and having so much fun with just playing tag. BigBang noticed this and jogged to a covenience store that was close o the park.

"Hyung do you think they have the stuff here?" Daesung asked. "Yeah I saw them while we were driving here." TOP replied. "Okay I think we should split up to find the stuff." Taeyang said. "I agree we have to hurry before they notice we're gone." said GD

They split up to find and purchase what they were looking for. "Seungri ah look!" GD said pointing at something on a shelf. The two ran over and grabbed a couple and walked over to the cashier.

"We'll buy these." "Is that it?" the girl cashier asked. They nodded their heads and she scanned them. GD was about to pay for them, but she shook her head. "You don't have to pay if you both did aegyo for me." she smiled.

Seungri raised his eyebrow and GD sighed. "Okay." GD put to fingers up beside his head and puffed out his cheeks. "Pyoing pyoing." Seungri pouted and blinked his eyes quickly. "Noona please don't have us pay."

She giggled and nodded and the two BigBang members grinned then ran out of the store.

TOP,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter