First Date Part 2

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When did you take a picture of me? No! Delete it!” she tried to grab his phone, but he held it out of her grasp. “Ah ah ah.” He wagged his finger in front her face. “There’s no way I’m deleting this photo. Now we’re even!”

 

She gave him her puppy dog eyes. “Hahaha. Those won’t work on me!~” he laughed and stuck his tongue. Suhyun rolled her eyes and sat down on a bench under a cherry blossom tree.

He looked at her concerned. “What’s wrong?” “Nothing. I’m just a little tired from running around.” She smiled. “Well you did run a lot. You made me lose my breath two times!”

“Actually you always make me lose my breath.” “Ew so cheesy!” she laughed and lightly punched his arm. “Why do you keep taking my breath away? I’m gonna run out of air!” he joked. “Sorry I can’t hel that I’m so awesome.”

“Wow, I didn’t know you were so conceited.” “I am not! I was just joking around!” she giggled and he tried not to laugh. “Aigoo Jung Daehyun. How did we become a couple?” “I asked you and you said ‘yes.’” He said matter of factly. “Well duh.”

“It’s getting pretty late now. We should get home now.” She agreed nodding her head. He took off his jacket and put it on her shoulders. She gave him a questioning look. “It’s cold.” “But it’s yours.” “I’m not cold.”

They got into his car and he drove off back to YG dorms.

 

She opened her dorm door and hugged Daehyun goodbye and kissed him on the cheek. “Goodnight Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter