Sneaky Group Members

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back To When Suhyun and B.A.P Were At Lotte Land

“Hello?” “Hyung where are you guys at?” “Oh I’m with Youngjae and Himchan. We’re going on this ride.” “Where’s Zelo and Jongup?” “Um I think they said that they were going to ride the rollercoaster again when I called them.” “Oh. Well bye.” Daehyun hung up and put his phone back in his pocket.

“What did he say?” she asked. “He, Himchan, and Youngjae are going on a ride and Zelo and Jongup are going to ride the rollercoaster again.” “Oh. Since it’s just us, what do you want to do?”

 

 

“I hope leaving them like this works!~” Himchan said. “Yeah Daehyun hyung needs to step up his game.” Zelo said. “Well, it would be faster if Suhyun actually had feelings for him.” Yongguk spoke up. “So you told him that we weren’t with you and Himchan hyung?” Jongup asked and Yongguk nodded. “Oh my gosh! What if she did have feelings for him!?” Himchan shouted.

“Then we’ll help her realize she does!” Jongup pumped his fist in the air and grinned.

“Oh look it’s them!” Youngjae pointed and they put on their disguises and sat on a bench. “They’re going to go to Magic Island. Let’s follow them.” Yongguk said and they walked slowly behind Daehyun and Suhyun.

“They would really make a cute couple.” Himchan sighed. “Hyung’s umma mode is on!” Zelo laughed. “I’m not called the umma of this group for nothing.”

They sat in the seats behind Suhyun and Daehyun. “What are they talking about?” Yongguk asked. “Molla.” Himchan replied and shrugged his shoulders.

“Pali they’re getting off.” The members hurried after them. They hid behind bushes, lampposts, and watched them while eating at food carts. “Yum!~” “Zelo be quiet. They’ll here us.” Younjae said. “Sorry.”

Himhan and Yongguk pretended to read a newspaper and sat on a bench. Jongup was holding binoculars. “It feels like we’re shooting a music video or something.” He said. “Jongupie, where did you get those.” “Uhhhh…I forgot.” Himhan face-palmed himself.

“C’mon, they’re going into the gift shop.” They walked casually behind the two and people gave them weird looks.

“Oh look a panda!” Suhyun shouted. “Aww so cute.” Himchan cooed. “Shh!” Yongguk shushed. “She looks like a kid at the candy store.” Youngjae chuckled. “Daehyun hyung always looks happy when he’s with her.” Jongup said.

They watched as Daehyun took the panda and Lotty toys from Suhyun and walk to the register. “Wah! He’s buying them for her and she didn’t notice it.” Jongup said. “Hyung is such a gentleman.” Zelo ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter