Yay! Show Time!

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just in case...read the 5th chapter if you haven't because I update it!

 

 

Daehyun was lying on his bed thinking.

Yes thinking. Why did I have to see her? Why!?

 

Daehyun's POV

"Huh why are they running?" There were two girls running away from a group of fangirls. Wait a group of fangirls!?

I put on mt mask and hat to disuise myself. When I looked to myself I couldn't believe what I saw. It was her.

It was Suhyun and she was with was it CL? Whe Suhyun looked at me she just looked away and didn't stop running. Phew she didn't stop.

i was relieved that she didn't recongnize me, but upset and sad too. How could she not have recongnoze me? Oh yeah I'm wearing a disguise.

I saw them run into an alley and they didn't come out for a while. The fangirls were looking around trying to find the idols and just passed by me.

I walked back to the dorm when I saw that it was getting dark and was thinking of her the whole time.

 

Normal POV

"Good Morning everyone! Wake up I made breakfast!" Bom shouted from the kitchen.

After eating breakfast they got ready for the show they were going to.

 

Suhyun was in Dara's room staring at the clothes she brought. "What should I wear?" she asked aloud. "I guess I'll just wear this" she said grabbing the outfit and changed.

They walked out of the building and into 2ne1's van. "Off to the salon!" Bom shouted and Cl shut the van door closed.

They sat in the salon chairs and their stylists fixed their hair and did their make up. "Wah we look so pretty like this!" "Minji ah we always look pretty." Bom said.

When they were done the driver drove them to where the show was located. "Isn't Lee Hi, Seungri, and Daesung going to be there too?" Minji asked. "They are!?" Dara said surprised. Cl nodded her head. Suhyun smiled, "Yay I get to see my little Hayi! Oh yeah and get ready to see what we prepared." said Suhyun.

 

"Hello everyone and welcome to the show Idol's Fun Time!' said the MC. The audience applauded. "Okay so I would like to intorduce our guests. Seungri, Daesung, Lee Hi, Bom, Dara, CL, Minji please come out!" The whole audience applauded and cheered louder than when they did for the MC.

When they walked out they were a bit shocked because they saw Himchan, Zelo and....Daehyun.

"Hey isn't that-" "Yeah it is." they whispered to each other.

Suhyun saw them too when she peeked out. Omo! They're here too and isn't that- She was interupted by one of the staff. "Excuse me, Suhyun ssi are you ready for the performance with Lee Hi?" "Yes." "Okay." she scurried back with the rest of the staff.

"So Lee Hi ssi I heard that you have a very good song! It's called It's Over right?" said the MC. She nodded her head shyly. "Well would you like to perform it here for us?" The audience waited for her response then cheered when she said yes.

When it got to the part of the bear the audience screamed and got out of their seats. Seungri, 2ne1, Himchan, Daehyun, and Zelo were surprised to see who it was.

Instead of the big, blue bear, it was........Suhyun. She and Lee Hi were the only ones who knew this. Suhyun replaced the bear and danced happily with Lee Hi. (btw she didn't fall over a lot like the bear did because she told the coreographer that it was embarassing lol!)

When the dance was over a stuffed bear fell into Suhyun's hands from the ceiling. She was shocked and threw the bear to Lee Hi. Lee Hi threw the bear to Seungri and then he threw it at Daesung.

Seungri and Daesung kept throwing it back and forth to each other. "Happy Hanukkah!" "Happy New Years!" "Merry Christmas!" "Happy  Birthday!" They shouted in English at each other while throwing the stuffed bear.

"Why are you guys throwing around a bear? Are you scared of it?" Bom laughed and Minji giggled. "Suhyunie started it!" Seungri shouted. "Why are you blaming me!? I was shocked!" she laughed.

Zelo was laughing his head off at Daesung and Seungri. Daehyun and Himchan chuckled and smiled. Everyone in the audience was laughing the whole time.

CL got up and got the bear and hugged it then walked back to her seat. "Aw our leader has a soft side." the MC chuckled. People laughed.

"So I guess it's true that YG family is good at playing." said the MC. "Yeah!" Suhyun and Seungri high-fived each other.

"Suhyun ssi I didn't know that you were going to be one of the guests today. I was wondering why there was an extra seat." "Well it was supposed to be a surprise." she smiled and waved at the audience.

"Suhyun be my girlfriend!" a guy shouted in the audience. "Sounds like you have a fanboy here." the MC laughed.

"Carrying on now, we have some requests for you guys from your fans." He opened the first envelope. "This is for Seungri ssi. Seungri they asked you to do a dance."

Seungri looked at him shocked then walked to the middle of the stage. The girls in the audience waited anticipating to see his dance.

He started dancing cutely and shaking his . This caused a lot of screams and B.A.P laughed and 2ne1, Lee Hi, Suhyun, and Daesung covered their eyes feeling embarrassed for their poor Seungri.

After a few minutes the music didn't stop so he kept dancing. "Aigoo." Daesung and Suhyun walked to him to save him from being more embarrassed.

"Okay the next one is for Suhyun ssi. You have to dance to 2ne1's Can't Nobody." "Really?" she asked surprised.

"Our Suhyunie dances it in a cool way!" Bom shouted. 2ne1 and Lee Hi squealed waiting for her to start dancing.

"Suhyun fighting!" encouraged Daeung and Seungri. "Woohoo go Suhyunie!" She walked to the middle of the stage and the music started.

The audience was surprised by how well she was dancing to the song. After she was done she bowed and walked back to her seat grinning. "Yeah high-five! Noona's the best!" said Zelo.

"Wow Suhyun ssi you danced it like it was your own song." the MC

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter