Revenge and Ice Cream

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang walked in the practice room holding two bottles of water. He smiled and sat down on one of the benches in the back and watched Suhyun dance to Jay Park-Know Your Name.

When the song ended he stood up and clapped. She whipped around and grinned. “Oppa, I didn’t see or hear you come in.” “Wow I know that you’re a great dancer, but I didn’t know you were this good.” He teased.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” “Nothing~” “Aish chinja you guys are always teasing me.”

A camera guy and a few writers walked in. “Suhyun ssi, Taeyang ssi, we’re going to start recording for YG t.v.” “Okay.”

 

 

Seungri came into the practice room not too long ago and fell asleep on the couch. Suhyun had walked back in from the bathroom and a sly grin appeared on her face. She looked around and found a sticky note and pen and wrote something down.

The note had 'Wasted' written on it.

She walked over to Seungri and slapped the note on his forehead and ran out the door. They were still recording for YG t.v. and the camera guy filmed it all and followed her out the door.

He pointed the camera at her. She was on the floor laughing her head off. “Why did you do that?” he asked. It took a few minutes before she stopped laughing to answer.

“I did it because I wanted revenge.” “What did he do?” “He stole my ice cream.” She said innocently. The writer unnies laughed with her. The camera guy chuckled and shook his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter