You Better Tell Me Everything!

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suhyun groaned as she heard her cell phone go off. Wait, it’s playing Bommie unnie’s sing. “Yeobosaeyo.” “Oh Suhyunie I didn’t realize that you were still asleep.” “Why did you call?” “What? No good morning?”

“Unnie!” “Okay okay. I called to ask you if you want to come over!~” “When?” “Right now.” “Right now!? But I’m still tired.” “Please!~ please please please please please-” “Okay! Just wait for like 15 minutes.”

“Okay bye!” Suhyun got up and went into her bathroom to brush her teeth. “Hm. I feel like wearing shorts today.” She said as she walked into her closet.

She got out a pair of faded ripped shorts, a black t-shirt, and put on fake glasses. She combed and straightened her hair and slipped into her black flats and walked up the stairs to 2ne1’s dorm.

 

Knock knock

“Yay! You’re here!” Bom grabbed her arm and pulled her to the couch. “Umph.”

“So what did you do yesterday? Did something happen? Was Zelo there? Or was it someone else? What happened? Did-” “Whoa. Slow down with all the questions.”

“Where’s the rest of 2ne1?” “They’re at the supermarket! We need more food.” “Oh. Well then I’ll answer your questions then.” Bom stared at her waiting with big eyes.

“Okay so Zelo couldn’t make it, but Daehyun was there so I wasn’t alone. All we did was walk and talk and nothing else.” “Did something happen?” “No.”

“Are you sure? You’re not lying to me?” “I’m not lying!” “Okay okay sheesh.” Suhyun I know you’re lying to me! I saw you, but I can’t tell you. Hehehe.

“We’re back!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter