Happy Birthday!

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh My Gosh! I keep on changing my mind. Okay for those who are confused, the story will be told in 3rd person. That means no one's point of view right? Right. Okies I'm done with changing my mind and I already changed the other chapters back to saying Suhyun, she, and her. Phew *wipes sweat from for head*

 

By the time they both got back to the dorm it was dark. "Well good night." he said. "Good night." They waved good bye and she went to her dorm.

She was in for a surprise when she opened the door.

 

Suhyun unlocked the door and opened it. All the lights were off so it was dark of course.

"Happy Birthday!" 2ne1, Bigbang, B.A.P (Himchan, Daehyun, and Zelo), and 2pm (Nichkhun,Wooyoung, and Junho) popped out of their hiding places with party hats on. Seungri, Minji, and Zelo threw confetti at her and Nichkhun, Wooyoung, and Himchan blew on the party horns.

TOP and Bom walked over the table and set the cake down. Suhyun was so shocked she didn't know what to say. Wow a surprise party for me!? I totally forgot today's my birthday! How did they know that today's my birthday? TOP walked over to her and gave her a hug. "Happy Birthday little sis!"

"Noona hurry up and come sit down and blow out the candles!" Zelo shouted excitedly. Taeyang lit the candles and she blew out them out. "Unnie what did you wish for?" Minji asked. "I can't tell you or it's not gonna come true silly." Suhyun said and giggled.

"Yeah time to cut the cake!" Wooyoung shouted. Suhyun cut the cake and got the first slice. "I'm next!" Bom exclaimed. "No I'm next!" Seungri said pushing her out of the way. "You two stop fighting over who gets the next piece." said Jiyong.

"So Suhyunie how old are you now?" Bom asked. "Suhyunie? Well I'm 16 now." she replied. "Oh my gosh! Happy 16th birt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter