F Is For Fun!

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys should listen to this song if you haven't yet. It's BigBang-Ego. I really like this song.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-oj33ZnAlQ

 

 

They all climbed out of the van and started walking around. Bom linked arms with Suhyun. “Dongsaengie, where should we go shopping at first?” Suhyun looked around and spotted a store. “Ooo! Let’s go to that one!” “Hey girls wait for us!” the guys shouted walking after them.

Yes walking. Not running, walking. Lol

“Wah!~ I haven’t gotten to go shopping because of my busy schedule~” Bom sang as she was looking through clothes. “This store has really nice clothes unnie~” “Yeah and you picked to come here. My dongsaengie has an amazing sense of style!” she grinned.

The three B.A.P members walked into the store. “Hey how come you guys didn’t wait for us?” Daehyun asked. “Huh? You guys just got here? I thought you guys were following us.” said Suhyun not looking up from the clothes.

“You guys didn’t even notice we were gone?” Himchan asked. “Girls and their shopping.” Zelo rolled his eyes. “Whatever you guys won’t understand. It’s a girl thing okies.” Bom replied.

 

Suhyun and Bom had a huge pile of clothes and I mean HUGE and went to the changing room. “Unnie are you done?” “Yeah.” “Well come out I want to see!~”

Bom walked out of the changing room and twirled. She wore a white dress with vertical and horizontal lines on it and held a black pouch in her hand.

 

“Omo! Bommie unnie you look amazing!~” Suhyun cooed. Bom turned around to look at herself in the mirror. “Does this make my look big?” “NO!!!” Suhyun exclaimed. “Okay okay calm down. Your turn!”

Suhyun sighed and went in one of the rooms to change into an outfit Bom picked for her.

“Pali! Come out already!” Bom said getting impatient. “But you know I don’t like wearing these kinds of clothes!” “I don’t care eh eh eh eh eh!~” she sang. Suhyun rolled her eyes and took a deep breath then stepped outside.

Bom’s and the guys’ eyes widened. “Noona I’ve never seen you in a dress before!” Zelo said shocked at what he was seeing. Daehyun’scheeks turned bright red when he saw her. She looks so beautiful. Wait what am I thinking!? “Wah!~ Our Suhyunie is such a cutie, I just want hug her to death.” said Himchan and he started daydreaming. “Yah you better not touch my precious dongsaeng!” Bom shouted.

Suhyun wore a cute, short white dress with brown heels and a blue neckalace and bracelet.

 

“Ah unnie why’d you make me wear this. It’s not like I’m going to prom.” she pouted. “I used this shopping time as an excuse to make you wear a dress~” she cooed. Suhyun groaned and went back inside to change.

Himchan walked over to Bom. “High-five!” They high-fived each other and both had big grins on their faces. “How did you get Suhyun noona to wear a dress? The last time she wore a dress was for prom.” Zelo asked. “Yeah! She doesn’t even wear dresses in her music videos, live stages, when she gets awards, parties, etcetera.” said Daehyun.

“The closest thing she got to girly is wearing shorts!” Himchan exclaimed. “I don’t know. She just listens to me.” Bom clapped her hands happily and sighed.

Suhyun came out of the changing rooms and they paid for the outfits they wanted. “I’m hungry!~” Zelo and Daehyun whined. “Okay let’s go eat!” Himchan shouted leading the way.

He suddenly stopped and whipped around. “Wait where and what are we going to eat?” They all shrugged their shoulders. “We want to eat fast food!~” Daehyun and Zelo cooed. “But we don’t really know any places here.” Himchan said and the three guys looked at Bom and Suhyun. “Noonas since you guys used to live here in and flew here a lot of times, can you pick?” Zelo asked and made a puppy-dog face. “Okay!~” “Suhyunie where should we eat? They said they wanted fast food.” Suhyun tapped her chinned. “We should go to In and Out!”

They piled in the car and Himchan found In and Out on the GPS, then drove. “Omo it’s Will.I.Am oppa and Britney Spears!” Bom shouted and her and Suhyun started dancing around to the song.

“I wanna scream and shout and let it all out. And scream and shout and let it out. We sayin’ oh wee oh wee oh wee oh wee oh!~” they sang.

After the song was over, everyone burst out laughing. “That was fun!” “And that everyone was the 8D sisters being their 8D-selves… again.” Daehyun said acting like an MC and Zelo held a camera. “Seriously where the heck did you get a camera Zelo ah?” He shrugged and started filming himself and made faces and did aegyo.

“Hm. You guys what’s our show calle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter