Photo Shoot

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ready to face the fans?” Yongguk asked. Daehyun nodded his head and looked determined. “Let’s go!” Himchan shouted and they charged out of their dorm like a football team onto the football field.

“Oppa! Saranghaeyo!” “Oppa you and Suhyun make a cute couple!” “Aniyo! Go out with me instead!” a jealous fangirl screamed. “We approve of your relationship!” a couple shouted and waved at him.

They dodged the arms flailing at them trying to grab theirs and weaved their way through the crowd and to the van.

B.A.P smiled and waved to their fans as their van drove away to their photo shoot. “There seems like the number of anti-fans of your relationship with Suhyun has gone down.” Youngjae said. “That’s great.” Daehyun grinned and felt happy.

“See we told you it’d be alright.” Yongguk said.

 

The photographer welcomed them and told them the concept. “Oh yeah, and I’m Kang Jongkook.” “So, we have to wear outfits that are the same color as our Matoki?” Zelo asked. “Yeah.” Jongup replied.

“Each of you will be having a partner to pose with you for this photo shoot.” Jongkook said. Yongguk was the first one to take photos. He wore a white dress shirt, black tie, red blazer and pants with a chain at the back pocket, a metallic grey watch and black combat boots.

 

Himchan wore a hot pink and black t-shirt with a black scarf, black jeans, and a pair of white sneakers. The stylists added some pink and black bracelets on his wrists.

The stylists had Jongup wear black baggy pants, roomy enough to dance in, a green t-shirt, a black cap, combat boots, and spiked up his hair a bit. (btw not like a Mohawk)

Yougjae wore a yellow shirt, a black blazer and pants, yellow sneakers, and a black glove on one had without the fingers.

Zelo had a blue shirt, black corgo pants, blue converse, and a black skateboard that had ‘B.A.P’ written in white on it, blue splotches  and his Matoki.

Daehyun was patiently waiting for his turn, but his partner hasn’t arrived yet. He was wearing black jeans, a dark grey t-shirt, black sneakers, so his whole outfit was practically black. (lol)

The photographer told one of the staff to call her. “Um, she said that she can’t make it because her mother’s in the hospital.” The photographer sighed and rubbed his temples.

“Where are we gonna find a replacement?” he rested his head in his hands. “Daehyun! Can you call Suhyun?” “Um sure……” Daehyun got out his phone and called her.

“Hello?” “Jagiya, can you come over to my photo shoot? My partner can’t make it.” “Okay! Sure!~” “Thanks!” they hung up. “She’s coming!” he told the photographer. “That’s great! We can get this over with today.”

 

 

“Anneyosa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter