Wait Where Are We Going?

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re here!” Himchan shouted and quickly got out of the van. “Suhyunie hurry up!” She got out of the van and he tugged her to the entrance.

“Okay you can let go now.” She rubbed her wrist then gasped. “Oh my gosh we’re at the mall!” she shouted. People nearby turned and stared at her with what-the-heck-is-wrong-with=that-girl face. “Himchan thank you thank you thank you!” She ran into the nearest store.

“Suhyunie wait for oppa!” he called after her. “Ah hyung wait up!” Zelo and Daehyun followed them.

By the time they got there Suhyun and Himchan were too busy looking through the clothes racks and shelves. “Suhyunie!~ Look at this shirt!” Himchan shouted from the opposite side of the store. “Omo! That’s so pretty!”

Daehyun and Zelo turned their heads back and forth from side to side like they were watching a tennis match. “You guys are making me dizzy!” the maknae complained holding his head in an attempt to stop the dizziness.

When they were done picking out clothes Himchan ordered Suhyun to try them on. “But I don’t want to try them on. I never try them on whenever I go shopping.” She whined. “Too bad.” He pushed her into one of the changing rooms and shut the door.

She groaned and put on the first outfit. It included a black skirt that looked like a tutu, but that fluffy (like the one Suzy wore in Miss A’s=Breathe mv), a white shirt that had ‘LOVE’ printed in red, and black flats with bows on the end.

“You can come out now!~” She came out and stood there in front of them. “Yes! I picked the perfect outfit again!” Himchan did a happy dance. “Noona you look great!” Zelo smiled at her. “Hey Daehyun why don’t you compliment her too?”

“U-uh you look r-really p-pretty.” He stuttered and turned his head to hide his blush.

Suhyun tried on the rest of the clothes and they paid for them. “Thank you guys so much for taking me shopping!” she skipped out of the mall. “Aw our Suhyunie is so cute.” Himchan threw his arms around her.

“Can’t breathe. Too tight.” He chuckled and let go. A sly grin spread across Suhyun’s face. “Himchannie I should probably call Bommie unnie because you hugged me like a million gazillion times today.” “No please don’t call her! She’ll kill me!”

She took her phone out and began to dial Bom’s number, then Zelo snatched it out of her hand.

“Yah! Junhong give me back my phone!” she yelled running after him. “Sorry noona, but I have to help my hyung.” She could almost reach it. Ugh why is this kid so freaking tall!? Just a little more.

“Daehyun hyung catch!” He caught it and ran to the van and locked all the doors. “Yah open up! Jung Daehyun give me my phone!” “Sorry noona, but I can’t give it to you.” He stuck his tongue out and smiled.

“Ugh.” She leaned on the car door and slid down. Tears began flowing from her eyes, rolli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter