Stuck In The Friend Zone

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suhyun woke up and walked into her bathroom. She looked in the mirror and made a face. Some strands of her hair stuck to her face, her eyes were puffy from crying, and she looked so pale. “I look like a mess.” she sighed started getting ready for her schedule.

She wore something nice and simple and put her hair in a messy bun.

 

Beep Beep!

Manager is here already? She ran out of her room grabbing her purse and sunglasses and slipped on her shoes.

Beep Beep! “Okay oppa I’m coming I’m coming! Sheesh calm down!” she shouted running out of the building. She opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat.

Her manager lowered his sunglasses and glared at her. “What?” “Yah! If you didn’t hurry you’d be late for your schedule!” he scolded. “Sorry oppa.” She laughed nervously and he drove to the first place they needed to be.

Suhyun and her manager were actually really REALLY close. He knew her parents and her eldest cousin on her dad’s side, Choi Shinhye, well more like Lee Shinhye now. “Oppa, how’s my cousin and Poopy?” He laughed. “I really don’t get why Myunsuk lets you call him that and they’re both doing fine.” “Well he lets me because I’m his favorite noona!~” she cooed.

He chuckled and patted her head. “Aigoo you’re calling my son Poopy.” “Well he’s not complaining.” She smiled at him and looked out the window.

“Oh my gosh! It’s Jay Park!~” she squealed when she heard his song come on. “I just wanna know your name!” Manager Lee rolled his eyes. “I can’t believe we’re related now.” “Whatever. We’re just in laws anyways~”

“We’re here.” He parked the car and she jumped out. “I’m free!~” she shouted running to the studio. He chuckled and shook his head jogging after her. “Yah Choi Suhyun, slow down! I can’t run that fast~” “Not my problem old man!~” “Hey I’m not that old!”

 

They walked inside the studio. “Anneyoseyo.” Suhyun bowed at the desk lady and continued walking. “Wah this place is so big.” “Aigoo you’re such a little kid, you know.” “I can’t help it!” “You act like you’ve never been in these kinds of places.” “Blah blah blah~” she ignored him and skipped down the hallway.

“Suhyun ah, I’m gonna go talk to the other managers arasso?” “Mmm.”

She walked around the building. “Ooo that looks cool.” She looked up when she heard some people chatting. She gasped and turned around quickly trying to hide her face. Aish! Why is he here!? Oh no I think they saw me!

She turned around and started walking with her back turned to them. “Suhyun? Suhyun!” “Aish!” she whispered and started walking faster. “Hey wait up!” Wooyoung shouted.

“How come it seems like she doesn’t want to see us?” Nichkhun asked. Junho and Wooyoung shrugged their shoulders and started to follow her. She quickly looked over her shoulder.

Why the heck are the freakin’ following!? Aish! Hello, you guys can’t take a hint? I’m trying to avoid you guys!

She spotted the girls restroom and went in. “That was close.” She slid down the wall and sighed. “Why were they following? Man it feels so scary when people are following you like that.

The three members put their ears to the wall. “Hey can guys hear what she’s saying?” Wooyoung asked. The other two shushed him and continued listening. “Ah! I can’t hear her.” “Let’s just wait until she comes out.” Nichkhun suggested and they agreed.

“Hehehe.” “Wooyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter